d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1389238933894389538964521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Jan 27 2024 12:35pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jan 27 2024 12:23pm)
These warhead were removed in 2008 as it was believed back then that the threat from Russia was sufficiently diminished. Based on the same logic, it makes total sense to re-deploy them now that tensions are high again.
Also note that Russian pundits and politicians have been brazenly debating and threatening nuclear first strikes on European cities for two years, so you can hardly argue that this nuclear escalation is originating from the West.
Furthermore, the UK already had nukes of their own, so it's not like additional American nukes in the same base change a lot for Russia. If Biden wanted to station nukes in Poland or the Baltics, then the Russians would have a legitimate complaint.

Its a geopolitical climate of Biden's making. Its not a chicken and the egg scenario, we're redeploying nukes because our tensions are high with Russia because Biden engineered a civil war in 2014 as VP and then intervened to fuel it in 2021. Because he purposefully rejected every off-ramp and peace deal and sought to escalate those tensions.

Same as before 2008, the UK's tridents and other missiles are retaliatory threats, they're not first strike warheads like the ones we're staging. And that absolutely makes a difference in terms of a nuclear standoff and tensions, I mean, look at what happened with Jupiter missiles in Turkey.
Gold: 49,350.00
Jan 30 2024 10:01am
, , , ,

I haven't comment much on the thread recently because I kinda guess what might happen.
But here is up for discussion. Let me know your thoughts. Might sound like a conspiracy theory.

Biden and Democrats desperate to keep power in order to advance liberal hegemony.

1. They are eager to start a hot war / proxy war with Iran " This might keep Biden and democrats with Neo Liberals and Neo Cons in power and in control " Elections end year will be postponed due to Hot War
2. They want to draw China into a proxy war once Iran is triggered so both Russia / China will be involved
3. Prevent Trump from getting back at power.
4. Democrats ( Neo Liberals and Neo Cons with Biden ). They are going to do a Nethanyahu.

Texas situation

1. Dangerous situation whereby a potential civil conflict is going to escalate.
2. National Guard is under Texas governor control to solve border issue ( Unless if a hot war happens the Federal Government can take full control of national guard. ) <---- someone correct me if I am wrong.

East Asia and South East Asia

1. Once China gets embroiled into a proxy and Hot war. The Biden government will make moves in South China Sea with Philippines and potentially trun a blind eye if Taiwan decides to declare independence which the US ( says they do not support )
2. If the Chinese gets hurt badly in the Middle East Conflict , they will potentially be weaken in the East and can't do much with Taiwan for the next 10 to 20 years.
3. China cannot get involved in a proxy / hot war in the Mid East and handle Taiwan at the same time because , Japan , Australia , Philippines will get involved ( Pressured by USA / Nato )

Russia / Ukraine

1. If all the above happens maybe Russia will really go all out on Ukraine this time. Tactical nukes will be on the table.

Iran

1. This is absolutely in Israel's interest to get rid of the Iran threat, AIPAC etc etc lobbies will be pressuring the Biden Government.
2. During the Second Iraq war, Israel lobbies actually pressured the Bush Government to take out Iran first and not Iraq but the Bush administration actually told Israel they will take out Iraq / Afghanistan and do a Mid East color revolution collapsing the "fundamentalist" Muslim governments in Syria , Lebanon , Egypt so on and so forth and Iran will collapse on its own. That didn't happen in the end.

Your thoughts.

So maybe WW3 coming soon.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Jan 30 2024 10:16am
Gold: 8,470.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 10:23am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jan 30 2024 04:01pm)
^ferdia, ^Goomshill, ^Malopox, ^Nolander, ^Ownyaah

I haven't comment much on the thread recently because I kinda guess what might happen.
But here is up for discussion. Let me know your thoughts. Might sound like a conspiracy theory.

Biden and Democrats desperate to keep power in order to advance liberal hegemony.

1. They are eager to start a hot war / proxy war with Iran " This might keep Biden and democrats with Neo Liberals and Neo Cons in power and in control " Elections end year will be postponed due to Hot War
2. They want to draw China into a proxy war once Iran is triggered so both Russia / China will be involved
4. Democrats ( Neo Liberals and Neo Cons with Biden ). They are going to do a Nethanyahu.

Texas situation

2. National Guard is under Texas governor control to solve border issue ( Unless if a hot war happens the Federal Government can take full control of national guard. ) <---- someone correct me if I am wrong.

1. Once China gets embroiled into a proxy and Hot war. The Biden government will make moves in South China Sea with Philippines and potentially close a blind eye if Taiwan decides to declare independence which the US ( says they do not support )
2. If the Chinese gets hurt badly in the Middle East Conflict , they will potentially be weaken in the East and can't do much with Taiwan for the next 10 to 20 years.
3. China cannot get involved in a proxy / hot war in the Mid East and handle Taiwan at the same time because , Japan , Australia , Philippines will get involved ( Pressured by USA / Nato )

Russia / Ukraine

1. If all the above happens maybe Russia will really go all out on Ukraine this time. Tactical nukes will be on the table.

Iran

1. This is absolutely in Israel's interest to get rid of the Iran threat, AIPAC etc etc lobbies will be pressuring the Biden Government.
2. During the Second Iraq war, Israel lobbies actually pressured the Bush Government to take out Iran first and not Iraq but the Bush administration actually told Israel they will take out Iraq / Afghanistan and do a Mid East color revolution collapsing the "fundamentalist" Muslim governments in Syria , Lebanon , Egypt so on and so forth and Iran will collapse on its own. That didn't happen in the end.

Your thoughts.

1. I agree that elements in America want to start a war with anyone, and Iran is currently on the list. I dont agree that this could lead to elections postponed. That is not how America works. Wanting a conflict with Russia, Iran and China is like shopping. some things you can buy and some things are sold out, and there is such a thing as buyers remorse. i.e. F around and Find Out. It is clear that there are no longer pillars in place to prevent escalation, therefore we live in dangerous times. no comment on trump you know my position on that.
2. no comment on Texas, other then, i dont agree with you
3. no comment on #3 re: china
4. Russia does not need to do more in Ukraine. If Ukraine escalates, Russia will respond. they have a reactionary mindset as has been demonstrated for decades now.
5. All I will say is, if the US declares war on Iran then they are beyond hope, and that the Israeli lobby is utterly daft.

This post was edited by ferdia on Jan 30 2024 10:25am
Jan 30 2024 10:32am
Quote (ferdia @ 31 Jan 2024 00:23)
1. I agree that elements in America want to start a war with anyone, and Iran is currently on the list. I dont agree that this could lead to elections postponed. That is not how America works. Wanting a conflict with Russia, Iran and China is like shopping. some things you can buy and some things are sold out, and there is such a thing as buyers remorse. i.e. F around and Find Out. It is clear that there are no longer pillars in place to prevent escalation, therefore we live in dangerous times. no comment on trump you know my position on that.
2. no comment on Texas, other then, i dont agree with you
3. no comment on #3 re: china
4. Russia does not need to do more in Ukraine. If Ukraine escalates, Russia will respond. they have a reactionary mindset as has been demonstrated for decades now.
5. All I will say is, if the US declares war on Iran then they are beyond hope, and that the Israeli lobby is utterly daft.

Cool, I will think about it. Thats why I said Conspiracy theory. :lol:
Gold: 4,404.67
Jan 30 2024 12:45pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 30 Jan 2024 17:01)
^ferdia, ^Goomshill, ^Malopox, ^Nolander, ^Ownyaah

Texas situation

1. Once China gets embroiled into a proxy and Hot war. The Biden government will make moves in South China Sea with Philippines and potentially trun a blind eye if Taiwan decides to declare independence which the US ( says they do not support )

Russia / Ukraine

Iran

Your thoughts.

Why would elections in the US be suspended or postponed just because the US is fighting a hot war overseas? There's plenty of historical precedent to the contrary.

How would starting a new war help them defeat Trump when all opinion polling clearly indicates that a big majority of the American public has no appetite for such a war? Particularly in the light of Trump having always been outspoken against foreign interventions and having a track record of not starting new wars, I don't see a world in which starting a war with Iran would help Biden and Democrats.

Jan 30 2024 01:02pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 31 Jan 2024 02:45)
Why would elections in the US be suspended or postponed just because the US is fighting a hot war overseas? There's plenty of historical precedent to the contrary.

How would starting a new war help them defeat Trump when all opinion polling clearly indicates that a big majority of the American public has no appetite for such a war? Particularly in the light of Trump having always been outspoken against foreign interventions and having a track record of not starting new wars, I don't see a world in which starting a war with Iran would help Biden and Democrats.

I said conspiracy theory.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 01:24pm
:rofl:
Jan 30 2024 01:27pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 30 Jan 2024 20:02)

Okay, then it's a conspiracy theory which imho doesn't make a lot of sense, for the reasons I outlined.
Gold: 40.00
Jan 30 2024 07:40pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 30 Jan 2024 13:02)

It's actually not a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy would mean hidden and everything you mentioned is happening in plain sight for the world to see.

I think people are naïve to think WW3 isn't already underway or right around the corner.

All those things you mentioned add fuel to the fire.

I wouldn't put it past the Biden Administration to suspend/postpone the US election if by summer(5-6 months) were declaring war with Iran(unlikely but)

Just like George Bush if his handlers tell him were going to war with Iran he doesn't have a choice.

That's the scary part about it. Most Americans don't really think Joe Biden is running the country but when were actively involved in multiple wars already we as Americans don't have a fucking choice.

Just like mentioned no American wants to get involved in another war in the Middle East or ANYWHERE but the real people who run this country don't care.

I don't even think if Trump gets in that we can avoid WW3.

Every citizen in the United States could vote "no" on all wars and we'd still go to war.

Yet your "vote" matters right??? Which color do you paint your bombs red or blue???

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 30 2024 07:41pm
Jan 30 2024 09:46pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 31 Jan 2024 02:40)
It's actually not a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy would mean hidden and everything you mentioned is happening in plain sight for the world to see.

I think people are naïve to think WW3 isn't already underway or right around the corner.

All those things you mentioned add fuel to the fire.

I wouldn't put it past the Biden Administration to suspend/postpone the US election if by summer(5-6 months) were declaring war with Iran(unlikely but)

Just like George Bush if his handlers tell him were going to war with Iran he doesn't have a choice.

That's the scary part about it. Most Americans don't really think Joe Biden is running the country but when were actively involved in multiple wars already we as Americans don't have a fucking choice.

Just like ^BlackXistenZ mentioned no American wants to get involved in another war in the Middle East or ANYWHERE but the real people who run this country don't care.

I don't even think if Trump gets in that we can avoid WW3.

Every citizen in the United States could vote "no" on all wars and we'd still go to war.

Yet your "vote" matters right??? Which color do you paint your bombs red or blue???

The Biden admin can't suspend or postpone the election just because it feels like it. US elections went ahead normally during both world wars, the Korea war, the Vietnam war, the first Gulf war and also during the Iraq war. Why should a hypothetical war with Iran be any different?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1389238933894389538964521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll