d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1388138823883388438854521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,065.00
Jan 17 2024 10:47pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jan 17 2024 10:18pm)
In a war with hundreds of thousands of casualties, what difference does this video make? I'm really not sure what's the point, Russia is clearly winning, is this evidence that's not the case?

The reality is, it’s more revealing about the poster and the various multis that have come through here posting amputated Russian soldiers or other generally shitty things just from a simple moral perspective.

Most of us don’t post that stuff, doesn’t matter if it’s a Russian or a Ukrainian. What’s the point? They’re all human and wtf is the pleasure in taking a victory lap by posting some random unlucky souls demise?

Shitty people are gonna shit post though
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Jan 18 2024 02:14am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jan 18 2024 03:18am)
In a war with hundreds of thousands of casualties, what difference does this video make? I'm really not sure what's the point, Russia is clearly winning, is this evidence that's not the case?

This is a high quality video of active combat between a Bradley IFV and a Russian T-90. That is all.

I did not extrapolate this into any further narrative.

I would ask why you assume "Russia is clearly winning"? In a invasion that was supposed to be over in weeks, we are now two years into that invasion.
If anyone wins in whatever the outcome is, its probably the dictator of the Russian Federation. I don't see how any ordinary Russian benefits from this calamity.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jan 18 2024 04:47am)
The reality is, it’s more revealing about the poster and the various multis that have come through here posting amputated Russian soldiers or other generally shitty things just from a simple moral perspective.

Most of us don’t post that stuff, doesn’t matter if it’s a Russian or a Ukrainian. What’s the point? They’re all human and wtf is the pleasure in taking a victory lap by posting some random unlucky souls demise?

Shitty people are gonna shit post though

Reported.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jan 18 2024 02:17am
Gold: 4.91
Jan 18 2024 02:56am
Sensitive, isn't he?
Gold: 22,164.69
Jan 18 2024 06:32am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jan 18 2024 02:14am)
This is a high quality video of active combat between a Bradley IFV and a Russian T-90. That is all.
I would ask why you assume "Russia is clearly winning"? In a invasion that was supposed to be over in weeks, we are now two years into that invasion.
If anyone wins in whatever the outcome is, its probably the dictator of the Russian Federation. I don't see how any ordinary Russian benefits from this calamity.

Reported.

D2jsp is not the appropriate place to post or link footage of people being killed in warfare, whether you support their side or not
There's plenty of footage of Ukrainians and Russians alike being killed by drones on a pretty much daily basis, we don't need to see it to be informed about what's going on in the war
Maybe appreciate the basic PARD rules instead of wasting mods time on frivolous spam reports
Jan 18 2024 06:33am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 18 2024 12:32pm)
D2jsp is not the appropriate place to post or link footage of people being killed in warfare, whether you support their side or not
There's plenty of footage of Ukrainians and Russians alike being killed by drones on a pretty much daily basis, we don't need to see it to be informed about what's going on in the war
Maybe appreciate the basic PARD rules instead of wasting mods time on frivolous spam reports

There is no footage of anyone being killed. Don't misappropriate. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so.

I will report anyone breaking the forum rules, particularly if its a personal attack on myself. You are also free to do so.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jan 18 2024 06:34am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jan 18 2024 06:47am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jan 18 2024 06:33am)
There is no footage of anyone being killed. Don't misappropriate. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so.

I will report anyone breaking the forum rules, particularly if its a personal attack on myself. You are also free to do so.

Yeah they're just big ol carebears shooting friendship rays out of their bellies at each other.
I'd reminding you not to post videos of lethal warfare and people being killed on PARD because unlike you I don't run around wasting mods time, but watched a few people implode and get themselves banished as they annoy mods while posting nastygrams of their own (rhymes with pinkandjagger)
Its not a line to tread and try to experiment with, there's no reason to post such videos in the first place, it doesn't serve any constructive interests

Its your own risk to take, pointless as it is. You know how when I make threads about recent events like school shootings or assassinations or bombings and instead of posting gore from it or linking to yellow journalist sites being a bit too in detail, I just describe what happened? You can do the same. For example there's videos going around of Ukrainian soldiers being killed in recent days by newly upgraded Russian drones that appear to have high altitude, precision aiming with thermal imaging and 9+ bomb capacity which are proving to be exceptionally lethal, while footage of Ukrainians killing Russians still tends to be single-shot suicide drones with day cameras. That has some serious bearing on how the war is going. You can discuss how a Bradley was able to take out a T-90 in a one-sided exchange of fire and speculate on the circumstances without posting videos of people being killed.
Jan 18 2024 06:56am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 18 2024 12:47pm)
Yeah they're just big ol carebears shooting friendship rays out of their bellies at each other.
I'd reminding you not to post videos of lethal warfare and people being killed on PARD because unlike you I don't run around wasting mods time, but watched a few people implode and get themselves banished as they annoy mods while posting nastygrams of their own (rhymes with pinkandjagger)
Its not a line to tread and try to experiment with, there's no reason to post such videos in the first place, it doesn't serve any constructive interests

Its your own risk to take, pointless as it is. You know how when I make threads about recent events like school shootings or assassinations or bombings and instead of posting gore from it or linking to yellow journalist sites being a bit too in detail, I just describe what happened? You can do the same. For example there's videos going around of Ukrainian soldiers being killed in recent days by newly upgraded Russian drones that appear to have high altitude, precision aiming with thermal imaging and 9+ bomb capacity which are proving to be exceptionally lethal, while footage of Ukrainians killing Russians still tends to be single-shot suicide drones with day cameras. That has some serious bearing on how the war is going. You can discuss how a Bradley was able to take out a T-90 in a one-sided exchange of fire and speculate on the circumstances without posting videos of people being killed.

Nothing is lethal about that video. There is no gore. It is entirely relevant to the Ukraine/Russia war topic.

Thanks for the advice, but I honestly cannot make it through more than two lines of your paragraphs.
My advice to you is there is a larger key often referred to as the return key. When you press it twice a line break will be created.

It will make your posts much easier to navigate and generally less soul destroying to read more than two lines of.
As for the content, I can't really help you there.

Gold: 11.11
Jan 18 2024 07:18am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jan 18 2024 03:14am)

If anyone wins in whatever the outcome is, its probably the dictator of the Russian Federation. I don't see how any ordinary Russian benefits from this calamity. .

A Bradley taking down a t-90 is huge. It didn't use a tow missle, didn't ambush it with other armor, and didn't have aerial support.

It was a straight 1v1 and that 20mm bushmaster with aspd rounds absolutely shredded the t-90 which is supposed to be almost impossible. The Bradley is an ifv and just managed to show that it is also a lightweight tank hunter.

Russia is still winning this war however, the ukkies put up a good fight but it simply lacks the men and materials now.
Gold: 8,470.00
Jan 18 2024 07:33am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 18 2024 12:47pm)

watch this:

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jan 18 2024 12:56pm)
Nothing is lethal about that video. There is no gore. It is entirely relevant to the Ukraine/Russia war topic.

Thanks for the advice, but I honestly cannot make it through more than two lines of your paragraphs.
My advice to you is there is a larger key often referred to as the return key. When you press it twice a line break will be created.

It will make your posts much easier to navigate and generally less soul destroying to read more than two lines of.
As for the content, I can't really help you there.

you sent vile pm's to multiple users, do you apologize for this?
you supported a user that created vile multi's as a personal attack against me, do you apologize for this?
you launched a concerted effort of personal attacks against multiple users for months, do you apologize for this?

if you cant say sorry and repent, if you cant debate and all you can do is post video's of people being killed or some random meme, then there is no use communicating with you.

Jan 18 2024 07:34am
Quote (zorzin @ Jan 18 2024 01:18pm)
A Bradley taking down a t-90 is huge. It didn't use a tow missle, didn't ambush it with other armor, and didn't have aerial support.

It was a straight 1v1 and that 20mm bushmaster with aspd rounds absolutely shredded the t-90 which is supposed to be almost impossible. The Bradley is an ifv and just managed to show that it is also a lightweight tank hunter.

Russia is still winning this war however, the ukkies put up a good fight but it simply lacks the men and materials now.

Indeed. Afaik there was a pair of Bradleys. One hits the T90 and then withdraws. Potentially damaging the tanks optics because then another Bradley appears and lays the smackdown with the bushmaster.
Quite an incredible event and even more incredible is having a bird's-eye view of it in relative HD.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jan 18 2024 07:35am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1388138823883388438854521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll