d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1383538363837383838394523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 0.10
Warn: 10%
Dec 20 2023 05:11pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (colorful @ Dec 21 2023 01:01am)
Dude… you are a pestilent, volatile, little person. With 0 information from either side of the conflict. Honestly just a troll. Stfu…you contribute nothing to this discussion and it’s tiring reading you bullshit whataboutism and personal attacks…onto people who actually contribute valid views and opinions. Go rot somewhere else, play some Fortnite or something. Honestly, gtfo, you and your small minded, asshole views.

Fellas, I think this game is Russia’s. Money frozen, winter is here, America and the rest of the west onto the next fad of tricking hard working people for dollars coming soon.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone

Well you are another Russian immigrant living in the west so nothing groundbreaking about it, herd is a herd. Feel free to go play Russia's game in the Eastern Ukraine. Look forward to seeing you on HD drone footage haha

This post was edited by Uber23 on Dec 20 2023 05:25pm
Banned
Dec 20 2023 05:20pm
Hamburg Germany

Russian fascists openly celebrating genocide, this is why if Ukraine is lost we as a collective west must deport each and every Russian out of our countries along with their offspring.
Or at the very least place them in internment camps as we did with Japs in Canada/US during WW2, Russians everywhere are a threat to democracy and western values, there is no redemption for them.

I thought Russian woman where supposed to be hot, they look like Gargoyles lol

This post was edited by Uber23 on Dec 20 2023 05:22pm
Gold: 2,075.69
Dec 20 2023 07:07pm
Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 20 2023 03:20pm)
Hamburg Germany
https://rumble.com/embed/v3ztl3b/?pub=4

Russian fascists openly celebrating genocide, this is why if Ukraine is lost we as a collective west must deport each and every Russian out of our countries along with their offspring.
Or at the very least place them in internment camps as we did with Japs in Canada/US during WW2, Russians everywhere are a threat to democracy and western values, there is no redemption for them.

which group do you think is the priority to intern: the Muslims or the Russians?
Banned
Dec 20 2023 08:05pm
Quote (El1te @ Dec 21 2023 03:07am)
which group do you think is the priority to intern: the Muslims or the Russians?

Muslims do not align under a fascist banner as the Russians currently do, and they do not present a substantial military threat to us or our allies. The United States effectively defeated the largest Muslim military force in a matter of weeks, not just once but twice.

Before the Russian invasion, the primary concern was radical Muslims, but now the focus has shifted to Russians openly discussing attacks on NATO countries on their national television. As evident in this topic, Russians struggle to assimilate and persistently support fascist ideals and expansion, which ultimately lead to squalor in the regions they conquer thus in the future even more Russians will be attempting to immigrate here..

Given the opportunity, most Russians with pro-Russian sentiments would readily exchange their challenging Russian circumstances for a Western lifestyle. However, they insist on bringing along their fascist Russian values. It becomes unsettling to think about living peacefully when Malopox/colorful/Chatgpt/thevoid next door gets sexually aroused by the idea of war with Baltics/Poland should Ukraine fall...Thankfully, the Russian population is dwindling due to remarkably low birth rates. It's only a matter of time until they gradually decline as a nation. Similar to the fate of every other fascist state in history, the question of what comes next when their authoritarian leader is no longer present remains unanswered. The key is to persistently maintain pressure.
Gold: 8,933.00
Dec 20 2023 09:24pm
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 19 2023 08:58am)
Ah yes, Russia should just submit to NATO enlargement policies like the US would if they were in Russia's position

Oh shit wait...

Thanks for confirming my point.

Gold: 8,933.00
Dec 20 2023 09:34pm
Quote (ferdia @ Dec 19 2023 05:07pm)
Russia has not as yet, stated regime change in Ukraine as their goal. Putin is quoted as having said something like "we might have to go back to Kyiv" (inferring regime change), presumably in the event that Ukraine is not playing ball (current Ukrainian leadership have not shown any indication). In the round this subforum is not really being moderated properly, and with little going on at the moment; a stale mate in Ukraine and Israels neighbors being agitated, I am not inclined to post much, here or in that Israel topic.I expect alot of bad things to happen next year both in Russia and Israel but for the time being it is what it is. will see where we are in 3 months time.

How do the Ruzzcists achieve "denazification" (which WAS a stated goal) without regime change?
Banned
Dec 20 2023 10:33pm
Gold: 238,170.19
Dec 20 2023 11:51pm
Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 20 2023 05:20pm)
Hamburg Germany
https://rumble.com/embed/v3ztl3b/?pub=4

Sounds like a line from hilters playbook,

just replace russian with jews?

You clearly must be a resident of ukraine or someone who fled ukraine, its very obvious at this point, and the fact that you are spewing "kill all russians" is pretty pathetic and screams how ignorant you are.

This post was edited by ChatGPT on Dec 20 2023 11:53pm
Banned
Dec 20 2023 11:59pm
Quote (ChatGPT @ Dec 21 2023 07:51am)
Sounds like a line from hilters playbook,

just replace russian with jews?

You clearly must be a resident of ukraine or someone who fled ukraine, its very obvious at this point, and the fact that you are spewing "kill all russians" is pretty pathetic and screams how ignorant you are.

How so? Russians been deporting innocent people to Siberia their entire catastrophe filled history.
Don't remember Jews invading other countries and claiming they where in war with Hitler prior to Holocaust, same way Russian is claiming to be waging a war against West/Nato.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union

It's actually hilarious how every drunk Russian tries to frame me as an Ukrainian on the run, even though I've already put those claims to bed with proof. Cope harder buddy.

Gold: 238,170.19
Dec 21 2023 12:00am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 20 2023 11:59pm)
How so? Russians been deporting innocent people to Siberia their entire catastrophe filled history.
Don't remember Jews invading other countries and claiming they where in war with Hitler prior to Holocaust, same way Russian is claiming to be waging a war against West/Nato.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union

It's actually hilarious how every drunk Russian tries to frame me as an Ukrainian on the run, even though I've already put those claims to bed with proof. Cope harder buddy.

You just called for all russian people and their offspring to be tortured in concentration camps, this is exactly what hitler did, just with another nationality

If you're not ukrainian then I would say my next best guest is you're mentally ill and highly psychotic

you have such a vague understanding of what is actually taking place in this world, I would have to say you're below the age of 18, if not then you are probably mentally challenged to some level.

This post was edited by ChatGPT on Dec 21 2023 12:03am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1383538363837383838394523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll