d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev134353637384501Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,170.00
Feb 28 2022 01:16pm
it's a contradiction in terms:

dead russians in ukraine - super bad for russia

dead ukrainians in ukraine - morale boost for ukraine

Gold: 10.00
Feb 28 2022 01:20pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ 28 Feb 2022 14:15)
sure, but china india and so on want to also trade with the west.

yes, the country is not stricken with famen more than it was prior to this war, but it's like a tourniquet slowing squeezing more and more.

lets all be aware that russia has NOT communicated how many soldier died already in ukraine and it's in the thousands already.

wait until they start sending the bodies back home, if they even have bodies to send.

they won't be able to not send anyone, clearly people in russia - with all the censorship possible - are coming to terms that thousands of russians are ALREADY dead in ukraine.

If a famine appears in Russia then I will change my opinion but it hasn't happened yet and it isn't something that I'll bet on. It also isn't something Russia hasn't dealt with before, and worse, even North Korea has been dealing with famine yet still survives and has even improved their military capability in the process.

Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 28 2022 01:27pm
Quote (Vastet @ Feb 28 2022 07:20pm)
If a famine appears in Russia then I will change my opinion but it hasn't happened yet and it isn't something that I'll bet on. It also isn't something Russia hasn't dealt with before, and worse, even North Korea has been dealing with famine yet still survives and has even improved their military capability in the process.

21 African Countries have a Space Program
Feb 28 2022 01:30pm
Quote (Vastet @ Feb 28 2022 07:20pm)

maybe not famine as in NK, but compared to others european countries, many millions of russrians are super poor including what they might have to eat. it's really bad there.
Gold: 10.00
Feb 28 2022 01:31pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ 28 Feb 2022 14:30)
maybe not famine as in NK, but compared to others european countries, many millions of russrians are super poor including what they might have to eat. it's really bad there.

Millions of Americans are also starving and that has nothing to do with sanctions. These issues tend to be far more complex than presented.
Feb 28 2022 01:32pm
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 28 2022 02:49pm)
Can you please write a couple of paragraph's in a logical manner so that I fully understand what you are trying to say in order to determine if you are living in our reality or in Narnia.

My understanding of your 3 pictures are:

1. Article from 2019 re: Gold being stockpiled. This has nothing to do with whether Russia will invade Ukraine or not (Update: Russia Invaded) and while it does fall into the realm of impact on sanctions against Russia, it will not "replace the corrupt global financial system"
2. BTC Flips Ruble. Again, a clearer statement is that Bitcoin is now getting credentials as a de facto currency as more and more parties use it. In tandem, Russia is in a war with the west by Proxy so all of that (war; sanctions; fall out) will lower Russia's currency.
3. No idea who Steve Cortes is (some American talk show / quack ?) but a quick wiki tells you all you need to know about George Soros and Eastern Europe. i.e. that he very very rich and and wants an Independent Ukraine (I mean no body has a problem with an independent Ukraine, its just that Russia is feeling jilted ok). But what are you trying to suggest ? Pay attention to what ??

Quote (darkhead69 @ Feb 28 2022 06:33pm)
the takedown of the current financial system, and the petrol dollar, china & russia have been preparing for quite a few years, if your paying attention in the right areas you can see it plain as day

So your saying stockpiling gold, legalizing crypto, stating publicly today that you want to replace the current financial system with new digital currency system doesnt mean that the current financial system is at threat to collapse or change ? if thats what your saying pointless to speak to you anymore , it would be more productive to speak to a brick

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 28 2022 01:35pm
Feb 28 2022 01:49pm
Quote (Vastet @ Feb 28 2022 07:31pm)
Millions of Americans are also starving and that has nothing to do with sanctions. These issues tend to be far more complex than presented.

sure, lets say that is true. those many millions of russians are most likely uneducated too. they will think it's because of the embargo and shit.

listen, I dont necesarily disagree with you, it will take time, but it is clearly against putin.

putin is towards the end of his reign, he can't do shit in ukraine, if he does take it, it won't ever be stabile.

his economy is fucked royally, more and more, etc.

putin did not win anything.

and until the next winter when europe will needs his gas, there are like 10 more months.
Gold: 10.50
Feb 28 2022 01:56pm
Quote (Vastet @ Feb 28 2022 08:09pm)
They can still sell a lot of that to China and India, who have higher populations than the entire EU and North America combined. Never mind Israel Iran UAE Africa and South America.
I can agree the sanctions are and will hurt Russia, but they aren't as crippling as you think they are simply because the West failed to get the whole world on its side.

And you think China or India can make up for the loss of exports to other countries? How do you think they will manage that? Do you think there will be five to ten times the demand in these countries all of a sudden? Not even talking about the nonexistent resources to manage that.
Besides, how long do you think China will watch the continued aggression of Russia? India's tolerance is even on a shorter fuse.
Feb 28 2022 02:01pm
Quote (NeedUlikeAdrug @ Feb 28 2022 07:56pm)
And you think China or India can make up for the loss of exports to other countries? How do you think they will manage that? Do you think there will be five to ten times the demand in these countries all of a sudden? Not even talking about the nonexistent resources to manage that.
Besides, how long do you think China will watch the continued aggression of Russia? India's tolerance is even on a shorter fuse.

Well ultimately China wants to do the same thing to Taiwan, so I dont see them asking Russia to stop. India has alot of intelligent people but at the same time they were quite MAD on Pakistan a few years ago. Hard to see them pulling the plug either.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 28 2022 02:01pm
Gold: 281.64
Feb 28 2022 02:03pm
Quote (ferdia @ 28 Feb 2022 12:01)
Well ultimately China wants to do the same thing to Taiwan, so I dont see them asking Russia to stop. India has alot of intelligent people but at the same time they were quite MAD on Pakistan a few years ago. Hard to see them pulling the plug either.

India and Pakistan are still involved in a territory dispute (as is China/India, and India/China/Pakistan in a 3 way)

Oh, and Russia and Japan... (the island chain north of Japan)

I'm more concerned with what/how these other countries are going to move to resolve other open disputes if Russia wins back territory, versus who will support them post sanctions.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev134353637384501Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll