d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev132333435364501Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Feb 28 2022 04:22am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Feb 28 2022 01:27am)
So russia is irrelevant and weak, but sand people with 0.1% of russian equipment are dangerous?
Gotcha

On the field of battle? No, "sand people with Russian equipment" are not dangerous either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_73_Easting
Gold: 63.70
Feb 28 2022 07:38am
Ukrainian MP just said they are fighting for “New World Order “
https://twitter.com/Based_ENG/status/1498216094951170050?s=20&t=RanMkVHHDHi0ltVt6fv5Hg

All Planned, they are replacing the corrupt global financial system
been planned for years, russia, china and others are prepared
Venezuela's gold reserves were moved while trump was president, i assume The U.S seized this gold

EU Official: 'We Cannot Block' Russia's Central Bank Reserves, They Moved Them Out 'In The Last Year'

Pay attention its happening

$BTC flips Ruble in top currencies of the world

FACTS

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Feb 28 2022 07:56am
Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 28 2022 08:49am
Can you please write a couple of paragraph's in a logical manner so that I fully understand what you are trying to say in order to determine if you are living in our reality or in Narnia.

My understanding of your 3 pictures are:

1. Article from 2019 re: Gold being stockpiled. This has nothing to do with whether Russia will invade Ukraine or not (Update: Russia Invaded) and while it does fall into the realm of impact on sanctions against Russia, it will not "replace the corrupt global financial system"
2. BTC Flips Ruble. Again, a clearer statement is that Bitcoin is now getting credentials as a de facto currency as more and more parties use it. In tandem, Russia is in a war with the west by Proxy so all of that (war; sanctions; fall out) will lower Russia's currency.
3. No idea who Steve Cortes is (some American talk show / quack ?) but a quick wiki tells you all you need to know about George Soros and Eastern Europe. i.e. that he very very rich and and wants an Independent Ukraine (I mean no body has a problem with an independent Ukraine, its just that Russia is feeling jilted ok). But what are you trying to suggest ? Pay attention to what ??

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 28 2022 08:52am
Gold: 14,569.69
Feb 28 2022 08:52am
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 28 2022 06:49am)
Can you please write a couple of paragraph's in a logical manner so that I fully understand what you are trying to say in order to determine if you are living in our reality or in Narnia.

1. Article from 2019 re: Gold being stockpiled. This has nothing to do with whether Russia will invade Ukraine or not (Update: Russia Invaded) and while it does fall into the realm of impact on sanctions against Russia, it will not "replace the corrupt global financial system"
2. BTC Flips Ruble. Again, a clearer statement is that Bitcoin is now getting credentials as a de facto currency as more and more parties use it. In tandem, Russia is in a war with the west by Proxy so all of that (war; sanctions; fall out) will lower its currency.
3. No idea who Steve Cortes is (some American talk show / quack ?) but a quick wiki tells you all you need to know about George Soros and Eastern Europe. i.e. that he very very rich and and wants an Independent Ukraine (I mean no body has a problem with an independent ukraine, its just that russia is feeling jilted ok). But what are you trying to suggest ?

That the my pillow guy is the savior of the planet I think
Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 28 2022 08:53am
who's the my pillow guy ?

I think anyone "helping" Ukraine right now, apart from humanitarian aid, is not helping Ukraine in the long term but rather harming Ukraine in the long term.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 28 2022 08:54am
Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 28 2022 08:53am
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 28 2022 09:49am)

2. BTC Flips Ruble. Again, a clearer statement is that Bitcoin is now getting credentials as a de facto currency as more and more parties use it. In tandem, Russia is in a war with the west by Proxy so all of that (war; sanctions; fall out) will lower its currency.
3. No idea who Steve Cortes is (some American talk show / quack ?) but a quick wiki tells you all you need to know about George Soros and Eastern Europe. i.e. that he very very rich and and wants an Independent Ukraine (I mean no body has a problem with an independent Ukraine, its just that Russia is feeling jilted ok). But what are you trying to suggest ? Pay attention to what ??

that guy is not worth your time lol. he sits around watching whacko podcasts and bitchute videos and just shares memes here. any time he's challenged he runs away, and he made prediction after prediction about how Trump would remain in office, biden took office, he said biden would be removed, and now he wont even talk about it anymore.
Gold: 109,092.85
Feb 28 2022 09:52am
1 Russian Ruble is worth 0.01 USD :rofl:
Gold: 0.00
Feb 28 2022 10:06am
The Swiss are issuing sanctions against Russia. The Swiss almost NEVER take sides in any international conflict.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1498309953643286535
Feb 28 2022 12:33pm
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 28 2022 02:49pm)

2. BTC Flips Ruble. Again, a clearer statement is that Bitcoin is now getting credentials as a de facto currency as more and more parties use it. In tandem, Russia is in a war with the west by Proxy so all of that (war; sanctions; fall out) will lower Russia's currency.

the takedown of the current financial system, and the petrol dollar, china & russia have been preparing for quite a few years, if your paying attention in the right areas you can see it plain as day

So your saying stockpiling gold, legalizing crypto, stating publicly today that you want to replace the current financial system with new digital currency system doesnt mean that the current financial system is at threat to collapse or change ? if thats what your saying pointless to speak to you anymore , it would be more productive to speak to a brick

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Feb 28 2022 12:36pm
Feb 28 2022 12:34pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 28 2022 02:53pm)
that guy is not worth your time lol. he sits around watching whacko podcasts and bitchute videos and just shares memes here. any time he's challenged he runs away, and he made prediction after prediction about how Trump would remain in office, biden took office, he said biden would be removed, and now he wont even talk about it anymore.

everytime u posted in my thread i destroyed u with facts then you stopped responding, nothing has changed, Sit
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev132333435364501Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll