d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1303230333034303530363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Jun 22 2019 09:36pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ 22 Jun 2019 22:36)
hey buddy ^_^

welcome back my friend! always nice to see you!
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 23 2019 07:53am
https://twitter.com/realDSteinberg/status/1142645481643880448

Ilhan Omar's marriage scandal might finally be breaking
I mean jesus christ, there was already proof out in the open for years, and it took a campaign finance investigation proving malfeasance for the papers to acknowledge it. And it took emails from Omar's PR team leaking that showed them openly colluding with the star tribune to suppress the story, for the Star Tribune to finally start covering their asses and print a story last night detailing the scandal. And its a pretty ridiculous story, because it tries to tiptoe around the journalists whos work they are copying and leave out a whole ton of damning facts, particularly their own spiking the story.

But finally Steinberg broke something quite nice:

>I will confirm here that I have identified other documentation that, according to sources and additional evidence, will confirm the fraudulent marriage. An attorney is currently assisting me in attempting to obtain them legally. In the following week or so I expect to either have the documents and be publishing them, or will be publishing the information I obtained that led me to seek them. I believe this supporting evidence already places the case beyond a reasonable doubt, and look forward to asking @IlhanMN for comment.

also looks like Steinberg has continued to dredge up details from the story that keep piling on the evidence
Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is living in Nairobi and working at Ilhan Omar's sister's health care consultancy firm doing IT. Or that is to say, his sister, since they're all siblings. It would be even more absurd for Ilhan Omar to claim she divorced the man for losing contact with him completely and maintain she has no idea where he is, while he's working for her sister. And furthermore, the actual Somali immigration documents list Ilhan Omar and her sister being born 2 months apart from the same mother. GEE, you don't think those might be fake?

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 23 2019 08:03am
Gold: 28,296.70
Jun 23 2019 07:56am

bluffer in chief at it again

smart move on his part as he will probably (as usual) just call whatever he gets or doesn't get a win and the cult buys into it

he made these raids super public to rile up the cult but that causes too much media stir and you catch less because of it but outside of the cult people don't get very excited by footage and stories of these raids as there will be women and children crying and the media will be all over it

the images and videos that will come out of it won't do him any favors on his low polling and support that he needs to work on for the general

Gold: 2,009.99
Jun 23 2019 09:01am
Is been pretty entertaining watching select members TDS steadily get worse as they become more & more detached with reality
Gold: 285.00
Jun 23 2019 09:08am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 23 2019 08:56am)
https://i.imgur.com/VjKUYW2.jpg

bluffer in chief at it again

smart move on his part as he will probably (as usual) just call whatever he gets or doesn't get a win and the cult buys into it

he made these raids super public to rile up the cult but that causes too much media stir and you catch less because of it but outside of the cult people don't get very excited by footage and stories of these raids as there will be women and children crying and the media will be all over it

the images and videos that will come out of it won't do him any favors on his low polling and support that he needs to work on for the general

Sad and pathetic!

Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jun 23 2019 10:01am)
Is been pretty entertaining watching select members TDS steadily get worse as they become more & more detached with reality

Meanwhile Obama protected the border more effectively and got this awesome economy going that's about to hit the shitter.

Just think this time during Obama's tenure the right was complaining that he was dealing with America's enemies too ruthlessly as he killed Bin Laden and Quaddafi. GOP mad because they forgot Pan Am fight 103?

Just imagine how excited republicans would be if they actually had a good president in office kicking a** lol. Showing up to work enacting an agenda, not talking shit on the internet exactly like we are now. You guys have this mediocre turd and you guys are hyped.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 23 2019 09:12am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 23 2019 09:50am
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jun 23 2019 10:01am)

Its getting difficult to meet in the middle.

Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 23 2019 08:53am)
https://twitter.com/realDSteinberg/status/1142645481643880448

Ilhan Omar's marriage scandal might finally be breaking
I mean jesus christ, there was already proof out in the open for years, and it took a campaign finance investigation proving malfeasance for the papers to acknowledge it. And it took emails from Omar's PR team leaking that showed them openly colluding with the star tribune to suppress the story, for the Star Tribune to finally start covering their asses and print a story last night detailing the scandal. And its a pretty ridiculous story, because it tries to tiptoe around the journalists whos work they are copying and leave out a whole ton of damning facts, particularly their own spiking the story.

But finally Steinberg broke something quite nice:

>I will confirm here that I have identified other documentation that, according to sources and additional evidence, will confirm the fraudulent marriage. An attorney is currently assisting me in attempting to obtain them legally. In the following week or so I expect to either have the documents and be publishing them, or will be publishing the information I obtained that led me to seek them. I believe this supporting evidence already places the case beyond a reasonable doubt, and look forward to asking @IlhanMN for comment.

also looks like Steinberg has continued to dredge up details from the story that keep piling on the evidence
Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is living in Nairobi and working at Ilhan Omar's sister's health care consultancy firm doing IT. Or that is to say, his sister, since they're all siblings. It would be even more absurd for Ilhan Omar to claim she divorced the man for losing contact with him completely and maintain she has no idea where he is, while he's working for her sister. And furthermore, the actual Somali immigration documents list Ilhan Omar and her sister being born 2 months apart from the same mother. GEE, you don't think those might be fake?

This is almost as beautiful as Avenatti going to jail

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jun 23 2019 09:51am
Jun 23 2019 10:09am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 23 2019 08:50am)
Its getting difficult to meet in the middle.

Trump doesn't deal to meet in the middle

he goes extreme escalates threatens and ends up with temporary things (if anything at all) that are gone once he is out of office

He's very good at keeping his enthusiasts but he doesn't meet in the middle he doesn't appeal to moderates and he has at no time made any real solid attempt at it more than a tweet or interview every now and again that he immediately makes worthless an hour or a day later with one of his fits

He doesn't poll well and some of that is misleading as we now know because of the embarrassment that included in some of his support but some of that is just because he doesn't conduct himself like a guy that wants to build or keep bridges.

Reality show style ice raids won't do him any favors with the people he has to win over on top of the iran stuff which he can actually do either good on or at least not terrible on but that will get looked over if he just keeps focusing on red meat for his cult
Gold: 285.00
Jun 23 2019 10:10am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 23 2019 11:09am)

he goes extreme escalates threatens and ends up with temporary things (if anything at all) that are gone once he is out of office

He's very good at keeping his enthusiasts but he doesn't meet in the middle he doesn't appeal to moderates and he has at no time made any real solid attempt at it more than a tweet or interview every now and again that he immediately makes worthless an hour or a day later with one of his fits

He doesn't poll well and some of that is misleading as we now know because of the embarrassment that included in some of his support but some of that is just because he doesn't conduct himself like a guy that wants to build or keep bridges.

Reality show style ice raids won't do him any favors with the people he has to win over on top of the iran stuff which he can actually do either good on or at least not terrible on but that will get looked over if he just keeps focusing on red meat for his cult

There is no middle when one side questions that some humans are worthy of humane treatment.

Refugees should just die in the places destroyed by capital. Trannies should stay closeted and just keep killing themselves rather than actualize. Blacks need to just shut up about being killed and not interrupt meh football. Meet me in the middle lol.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 23 2019 10:12am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 23 2019 10:15am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 23 2019 11:09am)

It depends on the issue. On most yes quite moderate in policy.

The deportations are actually rather popular. A wide majority support deportations.
Jun 23 2019 10:18am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 23 2019 09:15am)
It depends on the issue. On most yes quite moderate in policy.

The deportations are actually rather popular. A wide majority support deportations.

-we aren't going to kill 150 people over an unmanned drone- = good all around, moderates happy

-hey everyone happy ice raid day we are going to deport the shit outta people in a big reality show way and media is going show all the sob stories and images and I'm gonna look really shitty when I should be looking good on iran- = bad moderates won't be happy
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1303230333034303530363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll