d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > A Lil Leftie Covid Kook History
Prev12345615Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Dec 7 2021 11:35am
Quote (TiStuff @ 7 Dec 2021 02:04)
its not a "vaccine" it is an experimental mRNA shit shot with alot of nasty side effects and its a joke when considering covid. give that chit to a kid and the kid drops dead ...........fukn kooked out lefties.

Man that sore arm certainly was a nasty side effect, would have much rather lost my sense of taste and smell and suffered long term reduced lung capacity. Hoping my heart won't explode from getting a booster!

Oh but I'm sure that am radio nut with an audience of 2000 people from Oklahoma with a video uploaded to bitchute is telling the true facts about thousands of kids dropping dead and everyone who has gotten the vaccine dying within 2 years (conveniently that date keeps getting pushed back, just like when Trump is going to be reinstated)
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 7 2021 11:40am
Quote (LouisLeGros @ Dec 7 2021 09:35am)
Man that sore arm certainly was a nasty side effect, would have much rather lost my sense of taste and smell and suffered long term reduced lung capacity. Hoping my heart won't explode from getting a booster!

Oh but I'm sure that am radio nut with an audience of 2000 people from Oklahoma with a video uploaded to bitchute is telling the true facts about thousands of kids dropping dead and everyone who has gotten the vaccine dying within 2 years (conveniently that date keeps getting pushed back, just like when Trump is going to be reinstated)

they have told you plenty of bullchit stories havent they..................

Amazing Sheep
https://www.bitchute.com/video/h3Ckz4pV1G06/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t "C" is "see" then "ovid" what does ovid mean????

Whats the meaning of Ovid?
Meaning & History

From the Roman family name Ovidius, which was possibly derived from Latin ovis "a sheep". Alternatively, it could have a Sabellic origin. Publius Ovidius Naso, better known as Ovid, was a 1st-century BC Roman poet who often wrote on the subjects of love and mythology

so, "see a sheep"

This post was edited by TiStuff on Dec 7 2021 11:46am
Gold: 14,158.00
Dec 7 2021 11:46am
Quote (LouisLeGros @ Dec 7 2021 09:35am)

All the dead kids don't bother you, I'm sure.

After-all, for you it was just a sore arm! All the people who actually died from it can just be ignored safely. It didn't happen to me, so they don't matter!

There is absolutely no excuse to give this vaccine to kids whom have a higher risk of dying from the vaccine, or being permanently injured by it, than by covid.
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 7 2021 11:49am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 7 2021 12:46pm)
All the dead kids don't bother you, I'm sure.

After-all, for you it was just a sore arm! All the people who actually died from it can just be ignored safely. It didn't happen to me, so they don't matter!

There is absolutely no excuse to give this vaccine to kids whom have a higher risk of dying from the vaccine, or being permanently injured by it, than by covid.

Thankfully, statistically, they dont exist.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 7 2021 11:59am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 7 2021 09:49am)
Thankfully, statistically, they dont exist.

how long can you stay in denial?

AUSTRALIA HERDING 24,000 KIDS IN STADIUM TO INJECT "COVID-19 VACCINE" KEPT FROM PARENTS (see desc)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lvTLAogzoDH3/

AUSTRALIA: MSM Ignores 3 Kids Murdered by Vaccine [SIGN PETITION]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fCC3M76SHoDo/
Gold: 2,385.57
Dec 7 2021 12:11pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 7 2021 12:59pm)

AUSTRALIA HERDING 24,000 KIDS IN STADIUM TO INJECT "COVID-19 VACCINE" KEPT FROM PARENTS (see desc)

Do you live in Australia?
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 7 2021 12:11pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 7 2021 12:59pm)

depends on if i feel like paddling
Dec 7 2021 12:25pm
Quote (toyake @ Dec 7 2021 10:11am)
Do you live in Australia?

Australia has gone full-blown totalitarian and that doesn't bother you?

Oh, we don't live there, so it's either not happening or doesn't matter!

Nothing is real until it happens to you personally.

Got it.
Gold: 6.66
Dec 7 2021 12:33pm
Everything not on bitchute is 'bullchit' and taking a portion of an acronym proves the conspiracy :rofl:
Seem the deniers are the ones who aren't concerned about the millions of people that have died and the uncounted more that are suffering long term serious side effects.
Dec 7 2021 12:36pm
Quote (LouisLeGros @ Dec 7 2021 10:33am)
Everything not on bitchute is 'bullchit' and taking a portion of an acronym proves the conspiracy :rofl:
Seem the deniers are the ones who aren't concerned about the millions of people that have died and the uncounted more that are suffering long term serious side effects.

Yes, people died from Covid. Most of them were elderly or had other co-morbidities that made them more likely to die from Covid.

That said, denying that the vaccine has proven to be seriously harmful or deadly in many cases is just as disingenuous and ignorant of reality as saying that Covid hasn't killed anyone.

Thing is, if the government were honest about the vaccine's side effects, it wouldn't be a problem. But they're not. They're lying about it, and now they want to force it on kids who don't need it.

It is what you might call a state of utter insanity.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345615Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll