d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1287828792880288128824465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,068.00
Jun 1 2023 12:25pm
Quote (zorzin @ 2 Jun 2023 02:23)
American politics includes coercing the world into its sphere of influence under the threat of holy jihad. ((Whom)) indeed

Americans Foreign Policy Establishment is extremely intelligent and savvy.
Gold: 11.11
Jun 1 2023 12:26pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 1 2023 02:24pm)
Which European state tho

Every single one of them. Americans only ally is the greenback they will destroy your country if it means more shekels.
Gold: 46,068.00
Jun 1 2023 12:33pm
Quote (zorzin @ 2 Jun 2023 02:26)
Every single one of them. Americans only ally is the greenback they will destroy your country if it means more shekels.

You should speak to how the Ukraine conflict affected business and manufacturing in Europe.
And how they raise their interest rates and how many companies in Europe moved their money to USA during this conflict and also moving their funds to China.
Gold: 13.37
Jun 1 2023 12:41pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 1 Jun 2023 21:17)
How about battle field mud ?

Awesome statements, sounds like you had another #3months jerk victory while being shrodinger prepared to Nato invasion :drool:

Delirium Tremens ?

Doubt either Ferdia and Proximity are willing to (Lord, forgive me) cross their rapiers somewhere near Bakhmut
Gold: 6.66
Jun 1 2023 12:44pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jun 1 2023 07:26pm)

Ok bro
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 1 2023 12:48pm
Quote (Norlander @ 1 Jun 2023 20:41)
Doubt either Ferdia and Proximity are willing to (Lord, forgive me) cross their rapiers somewhere near Bakhmut

Was redirecting to the real subject: I read that the "Rasputitsa" season is not completely finished, and that it is late this year. "Ukrainian mud is notorious for being particularly sticky as it's drying out."
So this means they have to wait for it to be completely dried. Maybe 1 week ? no idea.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jun 1 2023 12:50pm
Gold: 13.37
Jun 1 2023 12:55pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 1 Jun 2023 21:48)
Was redirecting to the real subject: I read that the "Rasputitsa" season is not completely finished, and that it is late this year. "Ukrainian mud is notorious for being particularly sticky as it's drying out."
So this means they have to wait for it to be completely dried. Maybe 1 week ? no idea.

Actually it was over in late April. Don't expect full scale counter-offensive. It is already going on the way Ukraine wants it go.
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Jun 1 2023 12:56pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 1 2023 03:13pm)
Russia never wanted to become friendly either. So its no excuse.

It's not about LGBT per se. It's about keeping people there occupied by opposition to LGBT and identity politics while shitting on the people elsewhere. Ofc Russians decide what happens in Russia... a few Russians to be more precise.

Ive worked with junkies, I know theyre unpleasant. By "junkies" in my post im referring to the Russian "Zelenskyy cokehead" rhetoric. Now that we speak, harsh policies cause more harm. Strong evidence in healthcare points towards less punishments for junkies.

Whos the arbiter? Idk, the hivemind of western political discourse? The academics? Historians? Human rights activists? God? Poland and Romania may have lied, but eventually are getting better. Why not Ukraine?

They apply, but they arent the only side to the matter. NATO isnt interested in direct conflict with Russia and the reverse holds true. Exactly because of nukes. Conventional warfare is there to buy time and stall the situation in case things go wrong and a conflict erupts. Eventually either side will use nukes. Mutually assured destruction is a solid deterrent.

American politics doesn't include coercing European states into its sphere of influence under the threat of violence. This alone makes NATO more in the right in terms of Europe and obviously a more likeable ally than Russia. It's unreliable and will even fuck its own autonomous regions, even twice if needed (Checnya). Yes NATO bad, Iraq and Afghanistan, but we talk about Europe, NATO and Russia.

Sure they did, and they were, relations were great with the West as long as they were helping to kill "terrorists". Putins Munich speech was the turning point IMO. Russia was a quirky ally until it had the nerve to try and have any say in what happens in its neighborhood, that is when they became "aggressive" in the eyes of the West.

So you know that a majority of Russians would naturally support LGBT issues like we see in western countries, the only thing stopping that is government intervention and propaganda? Is it possible different cultures have different views on these things? Why is it any of your concern what the status of LGBT rights in Russia is? It isn't exactly going smoothly in western countries, whether you support it or not doesn't change that.

The Zelensky cokehead stuff is mostly just a joke. And regarding those studies, sure, I don't doubt that is the case, so what? Advocate for those changes in your own country and hope to lead by example, every country has its own drug policies some are better than others but there is no silver bullet as of yet.

Sure maybe Ukraine will change, but until then, acting as if it is the bastion of freedom and democracy in Europe is ridiculous.

Right, so you do understand how a country could feel threatened even if it has nukes? That is has military concerns beyond nuclear war? That was the point.

You are either dishonest or ignorant if you think this topic can be separated from US foreign policy, I don't even know how to respond to that, you seem to have no grasp on how geopolitics works at all.
Gold: 11.11
Jun 1 2023 01:05pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 1 2023 02:33pm)
You should speak to ^ofthevoid how the Ukraine conflict affected business and manufacturing in Europe.
And how they raise their interest rates and how many companies in Europe moved their money to USA during this conflict and also moving their funds to China.

Ya it's a really good topic of conversation as not many people understand who's actually benefitting off the war. I mean just look at what's happening to Europe's military manufacturing, it's being gutted in real time so Lockheed Martin can appease their shareholders.
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 1 2023 02:44pm)
Ok bro

I would love to hear your reasoning as to why you don't believe that to be the case.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 1 2023 01:09pm
Quote (Norlander @ 1 Jun 2023 20:55)
Actually it was over in late April. Don't expect full scale counter-offensive. It is already going on the way Ukraine wants it go.

Definitely not over in late April, maybe it depends where. I'm not expecting "full scale" but more likely anything having high efficiency in getting rid of the invaders.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1287828792880288128824465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll