d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1287728782879288028814465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,068.00
Jun 1 2023 11:26am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Djunior @ 2 Jun 2023 01:18)
Look who's talking --> PARD's #1 trash poster

deflects / dodge / trash post / rinse, repeat

I can imagine both of them doing a 69, instead of releasing normal "liquid" like most of us , they explode it in powder form , since they haven't used it for ages.
Gold: 100,701.50
Jun 1 2023 11:38am

Inb4 sanction Turkey!11!!!1!

Gold: 32,517.50
Jun 1 2023 11:41am
Quote (ferdia @ Jun 1 2023 05:31pm)
shamelessly scamming, stealing from users, forced to pay back, unrepentant and all the while sending multiple users offensive hate mail, and then saying its OK to send hate mail because its not monitored. Incapable of being objective, creates a false narrative when incapable of debating in good faith, deflects from honest debate and spams one liners because you dont have the ability to debate, then getting tilted because the world does not bend to your will. Stop with your personal attacks already. Debate in good faith or go away, or dont be surprised if your personal attacks land on the wrong target and there are ensuing repercussions. I have seen it all before.

Keep plugging your pals youtube channel in a thread about the war in Ukraine on a day where a mother and daughter were killed by Russian airstrikes; then counter being called out by claiming some kind of moral high ground.

Not a great look honestly. But then you have consistently been a champion of those posters here that have skewed and hypocritical agendas.

The fact you think I give a flying fuck what your opinion of me is laughable. I'll continue to call out the untruths in this topic. The same ones that you normalised multiple times already.
While almost never posting anything constructive other than plugging a shite YouTube channel.

Guess you fit right in with the shills.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jun 1 2023 11:51am
Gold: 6.66
Jun 1 2023 12:13pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Jun 1 2023 12:04am)
Maybe they should have been allowed into NATO? It doesn't really seem like they are, or have ever been welcome.

Protecting them from gays and junkies? What is the proper way for them to deal with LGBT issues? Do the Russian people get any say in that or just western governments? How do you want Russian policy decided, exactly? In Washington? Or maybe Brussels?

Most people don't like junkies, have you ever met one? I would prefer my own government was harsher towards them. Watch a video of the homeless problem in Los Angeles or the opioid epidemic in the US in general, is that how a progressive modern society should handle drug addiction?

Who is the arbiter of who is more or less free and do you think they have any bias? And sure Ukraine has expressed willingness to pursue Western values, and it hasn't done a great job of it, almost as if a notoriously poor and corrupt country might lie for financial benefit.

So none of those things that apply to the US not using nuclear weapons apply to Russia? You said it doesn't fear NATO because it has nukes, but you just made the case that a country doesn't want to settle every problem with nukes.

And yes we are talking about US politics here.

Russia never wanted to become friendly either. So its no excuse.

It's not about LGBT per se. It's about keeping people there occupied by opposition to LGBT and identity politics while shitting on the people elsewhere. Ofc Russians decide what happens in Russia... a few Russians to be more precise.

Ive worked with junkies, I know theyre unpleasant. By "junkies" in my post im referring to the Russian "Zelenskyy cokehead" rhetoric. Now that we speak, harsh policies cause more harm. Strong evidence in healthcare points towards less punishments for junkies.

Whos the arbiter? Idk, the hivemind of western political discourse? The academics? Historians? Human rights activists? God? Poland and Romania may have lied, but eventually are getting better. Why not Ukraine?

They apply, but they arent the only side to the matter. NATO isnt interested in direct conflict with Russia and the reverse holds true. Exactly because of nukes. Conventional warfare is there to buy time and stall the situation in case things go wrong and a conflict erupts. Eventually either side will use nukes. Mutually assured destruction is a solid deterrent.

American politics doesn't include coercing European states into its sphere of influence under the threat of violence. This alone makes NATO more in the right in terms of Europe and obviously a more likeable ally than Russia. It's unreliable and will even fuck its own autonomous regions, even twice if needed (Checnya). Yes NATO bad, Iraq and Afghanistan, but we talk about Europe, NATO and Russia.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jun 1 2023 12:17pm
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Jun 1 2023 12:16pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 1 2023 02:41pm)
Keep plugging your pals youtube channel in a thread about the war in Ukraine on a day where a mother and daughter were killed by Russian airstrikes; then counter being called out by claiming some kind of moral high ground.

Not a great look honestly. But then you have consistently been a champion of those posters here that have skewed and hypocritical agendas.

The fact you think I give a flying fuck what your opinion of me is laughable. I'll continue to call out the untruths in this topic. The same ones that you normalised multiple times already.
While almost never posting anything constructive other than plugging a shite YouTube channel.

Guess you fit right in with the shills.

Sheriff Prox1m1ty don't tolerate no horseplay on his watch
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 1 2023 12:17pm
Quote (Norlander @ 1 Jun 2023 19:18)
Topless mud wrestling is better than throwing childish accusations

How about battle field mud ?

Quote (Djunior @ 1 Jun 2023 19:18)
Look who's talking --> PARD's #1 trash poster

deflects / dodge / trash post / rinse, repeat

Awesome statements, sounds like you had another #3months jerk victory while being shrodinger prepared to Nato invasion :drool:

Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 1 Jun 2023 19:26)
I can imagine both of them doing a 69, instead of releasing normal "liquid" like most of us , they explode it in powder form , since they haven't used it for ages.

Delirium Tremens ?

Gold: 11.11
Jun 1 2023 12:19pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 1 2023 02:13pm)

American politics doesn't include coercing European states into its sphere of influence under the threat of violence. .

Lmao, what?
Jun 1 2023 12:21pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jun 1 2023 07:19pm)
Lmao, what?

No, the question is "whom?"
Gold: 11.11
Jun 1 2023 12:23pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Jun 1 2023 02:21pm)
No, the question is "whom?"

American politics includes coercing the world into its sphere of influence under the threat of holy jihad. ((Whom)) indeed
Jun 1 2023 12:24pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jun 1 2023 07:23pm)
American politics includes coercing the world into its sphere of influence under the threat of holy jihad. ((Whom)) indeed

Which European state tho?
Ah ye, Germany in WW2, gotcha

This post was edited by Neptunus on Jun 1 2023 12:25pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1287728782879288028814465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll