d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1286628672868286928704465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,659.00
Warn: 10%
May 31 2023 10:10am
Quote (Malopox @ May 31 2023 04:52pm)
I think the ball is definitely in ^meanwhile s court to answer my question to him.

In order for me to reply to you I want to know why do you compare Neo nazis murdering people on the streets to homosexuals? It’s very awkward comparison at best and poses questions about your intentions at worst.

I think he is making reference to homosexuals (in Russia) noting in MSM it is widely reported that the Russian government persecutes them. /edit as outlined by Bananii above, when they demonstrate publicly. As I understand it, western society is viewed as decadent, in much the same way as we used to look at ancient Egyptian or Roman Society.
I also think that the links he provided are suggesting that there is no serious ultranationalist (read: Neo Nazi) issue in Ukraine and that far right parties are more prominent in other countries, rather then Ukraine, in Europe. i.e. that Neo Nazi's permeate other countries but not Ukraine, in europe.

Its called spinning a narrative. everyone is doing it at the moment.

This post was edited by ferdia on May 31 2023 10:15am
Gold: 32,517.50
May 31 2023 10:14am
Quote (Bananii @ May 31 2023 05:10pm)
Dude you didnt get it...

They dont care if you are gay or shit, aslong as you dont SPAM it everywhere or try propagate it... wheres the problem??

Ask ^hamsterbaby how it works in thailand. Gays/trans are acceptet in society over centuries. You know why? Because those "special" people doing it for themselfs and dont spam this shit everywhere. EZ.

Why people getting locked up in russia for demonstrating for LGBT?
Because russians dont want that gay shit spammed everywhere in the country. Absolutely correct.

I wish my goverbent would act the same instead of putting 4x4 meter condom commercials of 2 trans people in front of the gasstation.

Accept, that other nations do NOT accept such stuff. Wheres the problem?

Not going to read your broken English shitposts. Save your time quoting me. Your opinion is worth less than nothing in my view.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 31 2023 10:25am
Quote (ferdia @ 31 May 2023 18:10)
I think he is making reference to homosexuals (in Russia) noting in MSM it is widely reported that the Russian government persecutes them. /edit as outlined by Bananii above, when they demonstrate publicly. As I understand it, western society is viewed as decadent, in much the same way as we used to look at ancient Egyptian or Roman Society.
I also think that the links he provided are suggesting that there is no serious ultranationalist (read: Neo Nazi) issue in Ukraine and that far right parties are more prominent in other countries, rather then Ukraine, in Europe. i.e. that Neo Nazi's permeate other countries but not Ukraine, in europe.

Its called spinning a narrative. everyone is doing it at the moment.

There's not only homosexuals and not only Russia btw, you have journalists, political "opponents", intellectuals, Tatars, Uyghurs or Tibetans... Etc..
These are characteristics of fascist countries, along with strong, planned, nationalism.
Last step is the personality cult... "One people, One state, One leader" ... Reminds you something ?
GL with the decadent west !
Gold: 3,971.00
May 31 2023 10:35am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 31 May 2023 17:58)
You statement was "Nazi symbols are banned and persecuted in Russia"

My question that you've twice avoided, was and still is
Is homosexuality banned and persecuted in Russia?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

Just one example of Russian Neonazis persecuting LGBT Russians -

"On 20 January 2013, six demonstrating LGBT activists in the provincial capital of Voronezh were attacked by over 500 people. The protest by these agitators, who appeared with Hitler salutes and hate slogans and threw snowballs, bottles and other objects at the demonstrators and then beat them up, was not registered:

Again, Im not sure what you are trying to prove here. Homosexuality is banned and generally frowned upon in Russian society. According to Western values du jour - this is bad and LGBT rights should be protected. Russian society doesn’t think so. Maybe this will change, maybe not. This is for Russian society to decide.

How does the fact that it’s a bad idea to be LGBT in Russia right now relate to problems of far right nazi movements seeking to physically exterminate people? Governments worldwide condemn Nazism and generally seek to limit activities of Neo-nazi movements inside their countries with notable exceptions of US and Ukraine.

Probably shouldn't throw stones in glass houses when Russia is a Neonazi cess pool. From the top to the bottom and all throughout its culture and society.

Could you please back this statement up with some facts. This is a pretty wild and unsubstantiated claim.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 31 2023 10:55am
Macron is predicting the future now...

"This is a very important moment," the French president said about the expected military moves by Kyiv. "Whatever happens, I do believe they [the Ukrainians] will deliver."
Macron, however, cautioned against expecting that the military push would create a breakthrough in terms of diplomatic negotiations with Moscow to end the war.
The counteroffensive "will not create de facto acceptance from the Russians to negotiate," Macron said.
Despite expressing caution toward diplomatic talks with the Kremlin, Macron said "a new energy" to engage in diplomacy from countries in the Global South is under way and that it could lead to a "conclusive" peace process that is "not a cease-fire" in the coming months.
"If we accept a cease-fire or a frozen conflict [in Ukraine], time will be on Russia's side," Macron said.

Don't use that to attack me, it's just a quote and france has a big diplomatic network, maybe he knows what he's talking about.
May 31 2023 11:06am
Quote (Malopox @ May 31 2023 05:35pm)
Again, Im not sure what you are trying to prove here. Homosexuality is banned and generally frowned upon in Russian society. According to Western values du jour - this is bad and LGBT rights should be protected. Russian society doesn’t think so. Maybe this will change, maybe not. This is for Russian society to decide.

How does the fact that it’s a bad idea to be LGBT in Russia right now relate to problems of far right nazi movements seeking to physically exterminate people? Governments worldwide condemn Nazism and generally seek to limit activities of Neo-nazi movements inside their countries with notable exceptions of US and Ukraine.

Could you please back this statement up with some facts. This is a pretty wild and unsubstantiated claim.

The Russian state is trying to exterminate Ukrainians.
Not sure why this flew over your head and your agenda to claim the US and Ukraine governments don't condemn Nazism.

That's sideways logic. Poor show, do bette.
Gold: 0.69
May 31 2023 11:07am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ May 31 2023 06:14pm)
Not going to read your broken English shitposts. Save your time quoting me. Your opinion is worth less than nothing in my view.

Yeah alright go on live your phantasyworld lol

You will get what you deserve.
Gold: 46,068.00
May 31 2023 11:12am
Quote (Bananii @ 1 Jun 2023 00:10)
Dude you didnt get it...

They dont care if you are gay or shit, aslong as you dont SPAM it everywhere or try propagate it... wheres the problem??

Ask ^hamsterbaby how it works in thailand. Gays/trans are acceptet in society over centuries. You know why? Because those "special" people doing it for themselfs and dont spam this shit everywhere. EZ.

Why people getting locked up in russia for demonstrating for LGBT?
Because russians dont want that gay shit spammed everywhere in the country. Absolutely correct.

I wish my goverbent would act the same instead of putting 4x4 meter condom commercials of 2 trans people in front of the gasstation.

Accept, that other nations do NOT accept such stuff. Wheres the problem?

Yup they don't spam or cry 24 / 7 about themselves.
Not just in Thailand, a lot of other parts of South East Asia too.
Gold: 0.69
May 31 2023 11:15am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ May 31 2023 07:12pm)
Yup they don't spam or cry 24 / 7 about themselves.
Not just in Thailand, a lot of other parts of South East Asia too.

See ? You understand now? Shall we dance it for you?
May 31 2023 11:17am
Quote (Bananii @ May 31 2023 06:15pm)
See ^prox1m1ty ? You understand now? Shall we dance it for you?

Don't quote me, I don't read your trash posts.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1286628672868286928704465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll