d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1286328642865286628674465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
May 30 2023 02:09pm
Quote (Djunior @ 30 May 2023 21:49)
So it turns out that the Belgorod attackers are a bunch of neo-nazis. Shocker
^Prox1m1ty and ^Meanwhile will be elated, that's their guys right there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC3n0ShpJU

Stop throwing yourself under the bus.

Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
May 30 2023 02:15pm
Quote (Norlander @ May 30 2023 04:58pm)
Unfortunately, they are Russians. Most of them you could have seen in investigation movie I provided like 3 times.

The Antonevicz movie? "Credit for murder" i think was the name

If so that one was really good, everyone should watch it if they are interested in this topic

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on May 30 2023 02:15pm
Gold: 8,933.00
May 30 2023 04:19pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ May 30 2023 02:52pm)
And your guys, Wagner are all stand up citiziens? :rofl:
Don't throw stones in glass houses you brainwashed shill.

Putin and Russians that support him are the epitome of modern Nazis, literally committing genocide; And here you are cheerleading for them.

You should just reply with "muh Nazis" from now on. No matter how many times they bring up Nazis, they ignore the Nazis on their side.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 30 2023 05:45pm
Ukraine and west use néo nazi . Nazi are différent .
Gold: 6.66
May 30 2023 05:55pm
Quote (ferdia @ May 29 2023 12:15pm)
In response to all this:

What is your view on US spheres of influence and Russian spheres of influence, do you agree with the simple notion that they exist, and that smaller, weaker countries have to live with this (we are not talking about fairness).
To my mind a sphere of influence is only so large if a country is able and willing to defend it (the rule of might is right as best exemplified by US foreign policy). It is for this reason that Russia (being weak) was challenged by Nato expansion.

No one is holding up the Russia / Soviet (or w/e you want to call it) model as best in class - its terrible, all we are saying is, there was a status quo, the US broke the status quo and here we are.

feel free to refute any of that.

I agree that spheres of influence exist. I think the Russian sphere of influence is culturally weaker and is compensated by brute force. What we are talking about here is that some people equate Russian security concerns with those of Europe and Ukraine. Neither of thesew were threatening Russia. Might is right is something people learn in high school and its honestly a very juvenile talking point. Its like solipsism, philosophically barren. Most grow past that, but many here dont.

What i dont agree with are the inconsistencies. Invading Ukraine resulted in NATO expansion in Finland, out of the own will of the people because of war trauma. Sweden is pending. Everyones saying Fin/swe=/=Ukraine... but proceed to claim that Russian security concerns over Crimea are valid. How about the state of St. Petersburg? It would be natural to assume it is at least doubly threatened by NATO. They arent really lamenting that in Russia.

Russian response in Ukraine due to Western influence can be viewed from a geopolitical perspective, but it assumes unanimity in the circles of power of Russia. Russia is much more complex now than it was during Soviet times, and in my view the geopolitical analysis (usually in an apologetic fashion) mostly seen here assumes Russia to be a monolith. We also hinge on an assumption that NATO is willing to threaten Russia. Wheres the evidence?

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 30 2023 06:01pm
Gold: 17,384.69
May 30 2023 06:21pm
Quote (Pisior @ 30 May 2023 23:45)
Ukraine and west use néo nazi . Nazi are différent .

Nazism, Fascism, Stalinism and Ruscism are actually the same thing: One people, One state, One leader.
Germany’s denazification has been led by allied states over the years in many areas - legal, cultural, media, economic and others.
The denazification of the USSR has never been achieved. There is a lot of work to do.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 30 2023 06:43pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 31 2023 02:21am)
Nazism, Fascism, Stalinism and Ruscism are actually the same thing: One people, One state, One leader.
Germany’s denazification has been led by allied states over the years in many areas - legal, cultural, media, economic and others.
The denazification of the USSR has never been achieved. There is a lot of work to do.

Yeah meanwhile démocratie got power on the world , but the World Is going Bad . Thanks .
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
May 30 2023 06:55pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 30 2023 08:55pm)
I agree that spheres of influence exist. I think the Russian sphere of influence is culturally weaker and is compensated by brute force. What we are talking about here is that some people equate Russian security concerns with those of Europe and Ukraine. Neither of thesew were threatening Russia. Might is right is something people learn in high school and its honestly a very juvenile talking point. Its like solipsism, philosophically barren. Most grow past that, but many here dont.

What i dont agree with are the inconsistencies. Invading Ukraine resulted in NATO expansion in Finland, out of the own will of the people because of war trauma. Sweden is pending. Everyones saying Fin/swe=/=Ukraine... but proceed to claim that Russian security concerns over Crimea are valid. How about the state of St. Petersburg? It would be natural to assume it is at least doubly threatened by NATO. They arent really lamenting that in Russia.

Russian response in Ukraine due to Western influence can be viewed from a geopolitical perspective, but it assumes unanimity in the circles of power of Russia. Russia is much more complex now than it was during Soviet times, and in my view the geopolitical analysis (usually in an apologetic fashion) mostly seen here assumes Russia to be a monolith. We also hinge on an assumption that NATO is willing to threaten Russia. Wheres the evidence?

War trauma lmfao

Reparations for finns, now!

You are the best pro NATO poster in months and it's still like listening to a child explain geopolitics.
Gold: 4,404.67
May 30 2023 11:57pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 May 2023 21:52)
And your guys, Wagner are all stand up citiziens? :rofl:
Don't throw stones in glass houses you brainwashed shill.

Putin and Russians that support him are the epitome of modern Nazis, literally committing genocide; And here you are cheerleading for them.

Quote (Santara @ 31 May 2023 00:19)
You should just reply with "muh Nazis" from now on. No matter how many times they bring up Nazis, they ignore the Nazis on their side.

Obligatory:
Gold: 32,517.50
May 31 2023 01:37am
Quote (Djunior @ May 30 2023 09:00pm)
We've discussed Wagner plenty times, I've immediately said they're recruited mercenaries and prisoners ;)

But YOU praised the Belgorod attackers, who's the fucking shill?

You're supporting a bunch of neo-nazis SMH

You are in here crying that Ukraine has Neo-Nazi's. You also post celebrations when Wagner hold Bakhmut. Wagner that is rife with Neo-Nazis, rapists and convicted murderers.

Why so hyprocrite?

Doing the usual djunior thing of attributing people to positions they never held then tearing them down.
I never praised Belgorod attackers, I laughed at the failures of Russia to secure their own border while partying in Bakhmut. And still am you will be glad to know :rofl:

You've been utterly embarrassed in this topic, yet you are still constantly shilling for the Kremlin. Coming back like a fly to shit. Are you a kremlin bot?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1286328642865286628674465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll