d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1283528362837283828394466Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
May 28 2023 07:37pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 28 2023 10:09pm)
I show you the complexity of the problem, even only referring to points that aren't even considered, and you call me uneducated. Go autoreproduce somewhere, maybe youll even contribute to the oxygen sink, thank you very much.

Lol wat

You didn't get anywhere near describing the complexity of the situation, you were just whining that people don't view this through the weird lens you do

It may have seemed deep and insightful to you, but as I keep telling you, you don't know enough about this subject for your opinion to be worth anything. Is there any particular subject you know a lot about? Well, imagine a 4 year old coming up to you and explaining how it works, that is what reading your opinions is like.

Sorry if I offended you, maybe if you took some more time to educate yourself people would respond more positively to your posts :)
Gold: 6.66
May 28 2023 08:08pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ May 29 2023 02:37am)
Lol wat

You didn't get anywhere near describing the complexity of the situation, you were just whining that people don't view this through the weird lens you do

It may have seemed deep and insightful to you, but as I keep telling you, you don't know enough about this subject for your opinion to be worth anything. Is there any particular subject you know a lot about? Well, imagine a 4 year old coming up to you and explaining how it works, that is what reading your opinions is like.

Sorry if I offended you, maybe if you took some more time to educate yourself people would respond more positively to your posts :)

You dont offend me, youre a contrarian who thinks its cool to be an independent Western(?) thinker going against the "mainstream NATO narrative". Maybe you also had your own non-mainstream opinion on epidemiology when covid was hot despite not being an expert in the field? (please correct me if im wrong).

Like i said before. I live in a country whose whole defence policy was and still is based on the threat Russia poses. NATO or not was a big talking point last year and my country also has a history of opposing it, even i was skeptical of if before the invasion. The change of heart in terms of NATO was a very tangible phenomenon. People went from finding reasons not to join NATO to wishing we were already part of it out of fear. I know Russian culture, i know Russian people and i know the mentality they usually have when not identifying as primarily Western. Ive read a lot on the history of the development of Ukrainian, Belorussian and Russian, and i know how the public thinks of it in the West and in Russia (including Soviet times). I have friends who are academic historians or political scientists and i spend time talking about this matter with them. Who are you though?

You can start proving that youre addressing my points by carefully reading my recent reply to Hamsterbaby and responding to it. Because all youre currently doing is just "nuh-uh, youre wrong and 4 years old". Its not about the content of my post, its about my political standing which has now become unpopular here. This subforum was once a haven for people of different standings to meet each other amd have civil discussions. Now its infested with users whose highest urge is to get their unorthodox talking points across; bullshitters and snowflakes. None of them represent the mainstay of political discussion n the West. Its fringe material.

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 28 2023 08:20pm
May 28 2023 08:57pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 28 2023 11:08pm)
You dont offend me, youre a contrarian who thinks its cool to be an independent Western(?) thinker going against the "mainstream NATO narrative". Maybe you also had your own non-mainstream opinion on epidemiology when covid was hot despite not being an expert in the field? (please correct me if im wrong).

Like i said before. I live in a country whose whole defence policy was and still is based on the threat Russia poses. NATO or not was a big talking point last year and my country also has a history of opposing it, even i was skeptical of if before the invasion. The change of heart in terms of NATO was a very tangible phenomenon. People went from finding reasons not to join NATO to wishing we were already part of it out of fear. I know Russian culture, i know Russian people and i know the mentality they usually have when not identifying as primarily Western. Ive read a lot on the history of the development of Ukrainian, Belorussian and Russian, and i know how the public thinks of it in the West and in Russia (including Soviet times). I have friends who are academic historians or political scientists and i spend time talking about this matter with them. Who are you though?

You can start proving that youre addressing my points by carefully reading my recent reply to Hamsterbaby and responding to it. Because all youre currently doing is just "nuh-uh, youre wrong and 4 years old". Its not about the content of my post, its about my political standing which has now become unpopular here. This subforum was once a haven for people of different standings to meet each other amd have civil discussions. Now its infested with users whose highest urge is to get their unorthodox talking points across; bullshitters and snowflakes. None of them represent the mainstay of political discussion n the West. Its fringe material.

Yes I'm sure you have many reasons to believe you know what you are talking about but the opinions you've posted tell me otherwise. It really just seems like you're a victim of US propaganda and parroting the same talking points and news as we all see everyday in the media, and I don't really see the value in people who hold the exact same views as the media but can't express them as well.

I don’t care about addressing your points, you made some long rambling post about how "countries are made up of individuals!!!" as if it was some genius political philosophy you've discovered when it's essentially the same as saying "the sun is hot"

It's still a haven, no one is stopping you from posting my guy, the reason there are less and less NATO goons is because they all get wrecked and leave or lose their minds and just start posting nonsense till they get temp banned. Plenty of people here are open to friendly debate, if you followed the thread much you would know that, but I don't have patience for uneducated people who think as highly of themselves as you do, so I'm not one of them.
Gold: 14,660.00
May 28 2023 09:05pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 28 2023 10:08pm)

Hard to believe but a fair amount of us disagree not to be contrarian but because we have a different view, with a lot of sound points that half the time are either not addressed or simply minimized. Your view as Fin is shaped by your history, your appeals to authority such as academics or historians are also that. As if academics or historians are immune to being partial.

There are literally billions of people not buying the western framed view, many of these doubters living in the west and often some of us post in this topic.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 28 2023 09:05pm
Gold: 175,091.69
May 28 2023 10:00pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 29 2023 04:08am)

Russia /=/ soviet union. Pretending to be pragmatic with an unbalanced view doesn´t add up, then again it is a view that only serves the narrative of those across the Atlantic. Simply put, your view is adopted.

The 4 year old analogy works in this case also, you are essentially a 4 year old who is scared of your 6 year old (half) brother because of your 55 year old step-mother.

This post was edited by ownyaah on May 28 2023 10:02pm
Gold: 14,569.69
May 28 2023 10:02pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ May 28 2023 07:57pm)
Yes I'm sure you have many reasons to believe you know what you are talking about but the opinions you've posted tell me otherwise. It really just seems like you're a victim of US propaganda and parroting the same talking points and news as we all see everyday in the media, and I don't really see the value in people who hold the exact same views as the media but can't express them as well.

I don’t care about addressing your points, you made some long rambling post about how "countries are made up of individuals!!!" as if it was some genius political philosophy you've discovered when it's essentially the same as saying "the sun is hot"

It's still a haven, no one is stopping you from posting my guy, the reason there are less and less NATO goons is because they all get wrecked and leave or lose their minds and just start posting nonsense till they get temp banned. Plenty of people here are open to friendly debate, if you followed the thread much you would know that, but I don't have patience for uneducated people who think as highly of themselves as you do, so I'm not one of them.

LOL 400 pages of.. your not educated on the subject to have an opinion because you say so..
shits laughs to watch over and over. odd the only opinions you listen to is the ones you already agree with.. keep on.. its for sure worth some chuckles.
May 28 2023 10:04pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 29 2023 06:02am)
LOL 400 pages of.. your not educated on the subject to have an opinion because you say so..
shits laughs to watch over and over. odd the only opinions you listen to is the ones you already agree with.. keep on.. its for sure worth some chuckles.

I wouldn´t discuss either with someone who is clearly lacking in depth, and living in <1991.

What is the point really?

This post was edited by ownyaah on May 28 2023 10:04pm
Gold: 14,569.69
May 28 2023 10:08pm
Quote (ownyaah @ May 28 2023 09:04pm)
I wouldn´t discuss either with someone who is clearly lacking in depth, and living in <1991.

What is the point really?

ah another of the circle jerking of 5.. yes you guys agree that your the only ones with valid opinion's.. everyone gets your take like 3k posts ago.
May 28 2023 10:09pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (theCrossbones @ May 29 2023 06:08am)
ah another of the circle jerking of 5.. yes you guys agree that your the only ones with valid opinion's.. everyone gets your take like 3k posts ago.

To All You Kids Who Make Fun Of People Who Buy Fg. and your braging about mfing, because clearly if u didnt buy your fg u spent many lonely hours of being a fuckin loser mfing and trading like a dirty little bitch that needs to shower and get a life u piss stinkin ass eater....
May 28 2023 10:16pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 29 2023 01:02am)

Seems like you are still a bit raw from when I said roughly the same thing to you. I don't even remember what you said that I made fun of but I remember it being pretty dumb, even by this threads standards lol

Edit- Lmao I thought you had a stroke for a minute and then I figured it out, wow that is...just wow.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on May 28 2023 10:20pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1283528362837283828394466Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll