d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1282228232824282528264466Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,068.00
May 27 2023 11:28am
Quote (zorzin @ 28 May 2023 01:18)
Unfortunately I believe that there is no coming back from the situation in the states. It will be a slow decent into unchecked degeneracy and this will lead to(imo) regional powers (Russia and china) to start filling the void America left behind. There is no sense of community anywhere left in the west.

We have traded community religion and respect for consumerism and thus our souls are left to rot. The rest of the world is looking at us like vultures because everyone know that the states no longer has any fight left in it

I agree to disagree, the States still have a lot of fight it them. But in the form of Ukrainians and in the East, the Taiwanese and Japanese and until their last man and women if they must. :lol:

Russia is no longer in the equation but they will still be a Nuclear Super power which at the very least they still have some sort of a say. China although up and coming is still not there yet . And India still have quite a bit to improve on which is difficult ( Due to language and cultural and religion barrier between different tribe and states. )
Moving forward Automation , Climate Change and Hyper AI will be destroying all of us if we don't use it responsibly and harness it properly.

We already witness what Social Media have done to us at this moment. So just imagine . Social Media and Propaganda have a huge impact in this particular Russo / Ukro war like never before.
What ever we are witnessing on the MSN makes Nazi Germany's form of propaganda like child's play.
And this apply to both belligerents in this current conflict .

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on May 27 2023 11:29am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 27 2023 11:31am
Quote (zorzin @ 27 May 2023 19:05)
This is 100% correct(imo) However from my perspective the US can no longer be the undisputed world hegemon.

People outside the states don't realize how much of a powder keg it currently is. The ((establishment)) knows this that's why I believe they're creating proxy wars around certain allies to make them become self reliant again cause the states can't put boots on the ground without a civil war breaking out back home.

US have to count on allies now, but you should certainly dont fall into the "multipolar" world narrative where "every country has a voice..."
This narrative is pushed by countries like Russia or China because they don't have the "first place". If these two autocracies get it, if U.S fall and EU unity disapears... Consequencs for humanity are simply unspeakable:

Russia and/or China would absolutely crush and destroy all the small non-nuclear power countries they could, with the highest possible level of brutality.
Facts: Just have to see how they executed or tortured millions of their own people, how families are destroyed if one of their member just criticize the power in place. How they deported and jailed millions people. And worse; how they are monitoring their own people.

Nightmare 100% guaranted.
Gold: 11.11
May 27 2023 11:36am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ May 27 2023 01:28pm)
I agree to disagree, the States still have a lot of fight it them. But in the form of Ukrainians and in the East, the Taiwanese and Japanese and until their last man and women if they must. :lol:

Russia is no longer in the equation but they will still be a Nuclear Super power which at the very least they still have some sort of a say. China although up and coming is still not there yet . And India still have quite a bit to improve on which is difficult ( Due to language and cultural and religion barrier between different tribe and states. )
Moving forward Automation , Climate Change and Hyper AI will be destroying all of us if we don't use it responsibly and harness it properly.

We already witness what Social Media have done to us at this moment. So just imagine . Social Media and Propaganda have a huge impact in this particular Russo / Ukro war like never before.
What every we are witnessing on the MSN makes Nazi Germany's form of propaganda like child's play.
And this apply to both belligerents in this current conflict .

Hah! I agree with you about the states using other countries soldiers to fight(good point).
I respectfully disagree about Russia being out of the equation though. They are doing what the states used to do by testing out their military toys in low aggro countries( Iraq Syria etc)

Peoples views in the west about Russia (militarily and economically) are skewed because of msm propaganda. I think that Russia is doing exactly what they wanted and they are fine in a long drawn out conflict with unkraine(europe) because the US wont(cant) put boots on the ground. ( I am against Russian aggression)
May 27 2023 11:41am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 27 2023 01:31pm)
US have to count on allies now, but you should certainly dont fall into the "multipolar" world narrative where "every country has a voice..."
This narrative is pushed by countries like Russia or China because they don't have the "first place". If these two autocracies get it, if U.S fall and EU unity disapears... Consequencs for humanity are simply unspeakable:

Russia and/or China would absolutely crush and destroy all the small non-nuclear power countries they could, with the highest possible level of brutality.
Facts: Just have to see how they executed or tortured millions of their own people, how families are destroyed if one of their member just criticize the power in place. How they deported and jailed millions people. And worse; how they are monitoring their own people.

Nightmare 100% guaranted.

Yes and I believe that this is all apart of the grand ((plan))
This is an orchestrated and well thought out process to destroy America's soul and it is working better than I could have ever imagined.

I'm currently working in canada and the Chinese own this country top to bottom. What they can do to the housing market alone(price manipulation) is scary effective.
May 27 2023 11:45am
Quote (zorzin @ 28 May 2023 01:36)
Hah! I agree with you about the states using other countries soldiers to fight(good point).
I respectfully disagree about Russia being out of the equation though. They are doing what the states used to do by testing out their military toys in low aggro countries( Iraq Syria etc)

Peoples views in the west about Russia (militarily and economically) are skewed because of msm propaganda. I think that Russia is doing exactly what they wanted and they are fine in a long drawn out conflict with unkraine(europe) because the US wont(cant) put boots on the ground. ( I am against Russian aggression)

I agree with this point though, even in this current conflict , the US and the Russians are using it to test their new and old toys.
If you notice that the Russians are crying out about the F-16s coming in.
I can say to some degree , they can't wait for it to be sent over so they can test their missiles directly and see how good it actually is. Vice Versa, The United States are actually quite reluctant to give the approval.

I think the Netherlands are supposed to sell their 48 F-16s to someone else but they stopped and decided to give it to Ukraine instead.
But from what I know they didn't give it to Ukraine because they wanted to, but because these birds are going to be de commissioned next year. So they are getting rid of their inventory early so they can get the newer F-35S.
But this is just what I think.

So why are is the US initially reluctant to send in their F-16s? Because whatever we see in this war is going to affect their sales ^_^ Taiwan have 16 F-16s ordered but not delivered at the moment.
So if the S300S etc etc are rather effective against these birds, the sales is going to be affected.

This is the most direct confrontation between EU / US against Russia, so I think more will be unfold. But lets see.

Quote (zorzin @ 28 May 2023 01:41)
This is an orchestrated and well thought out process to destroy America's soul and it is working better than I could have ever imagined.

I'm currently working in canada and the Chinese own this country top to bottom. What they can do to the housing market alone(price manipulation) is scary effective.

I wouldn't say it is price manipulation ( for housing) . The price of housing went crazy in Hong Kong when they first open up the door, it also affected Singapore , Australia ( Sydney and Melbourne ) greatly to a point that locals can't afford.

That being said this is capitalism at it's finest. You have a huge group of nouveau riche coming in to grab up everything. Property developers and agents want to earn and this is what you get. It takes two hands to clap and the Government didn't handle this issue well.

But lets be clear this is not the first time. The Japanese did it in the late 70s up to early 90s . Everyone experienced the first wave of Asian Invasion. It was not until the US forced the Japanese to sign the Plaza accords that it broke them down up till now.

However , they will find it harder to control and stop the Chinese because they are not exactly United States " Bitch " .

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on May 27 2023 11:51am
May 27 2023 11:50am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ May 27 2023 01:45pm)
I agree with this point though, even in this current conflict , the US and the Russians are using it to test their new and old toys.
I can say to some degree , they can't wait for it to be sent over so they can test their missiles directly and see how good it actually is. Vice Versa, The United States are actually quite reluctant to give the approval.

I think the Netherlands are supposed to sell their 48 F-16s to someone else but they stopped and decided to give it to Ukraine instead.
But from what I know they didn't give it to Ukraine because they wanted to, but because these birds are going to be de commissioned next year. So they are getting rid of their inventory early so they can get the newer F-35S.

So why are is the US initially reluctant to send in their F-16s? Because whatever we see in this war is going to affect their sales ^_^ Taiwan have 16 F-16s ordered but not delivered at the moment.
So if the S300S etc etc are rather effective against these birds, the sales is going to be affected.

This is the most direct confrontation between EU / US against Russia, so I think more will be unfold. But lets see.

Exactly the Ukraine is a testing ground for military toys( especially drone warfare) Russia want to test out their toys vs thevwestbin a low aggro setting and the US is happy to oblige.

The US also wants Europe to send their European made toys so America ca swoop in and sell their stuff killing European manufacturing once and for all.

It's like why America won't send Abraham's tanks over with the depleted uranium body. They don't want Russians to be able to reverse engineer it.
May 27 2023 11:52am
Quote (zorzin @ 28 May 2023 01:50)
Exactly the Ukraine is a testing ground for military toys( especially drone warfare) Russia want to test out their toys vs thevwestbin a low aggro setting and the US is happy to oblige.

The US also wants Europe to send their European made toys so America ca swoop in and sell their stuff killing European manufacturing once and for all.

It's like why America won't send Abraham's tanks over with the depleted uranium body. They don't want Russians to be able to reverse engineer it.

The Russians will probably resell it to the Chinese after they " capture it" :lol: Also see my edit above.

You get what I mean ... :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on May 27 2023 11:54am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 27 2023 11:52am
Quote (zorzin @ 27 May 2023 19:41)

And there's no reciprocity: buying properties in China or even doing business is just pain while you have to submit to the completely inhuman, racist, and autoritarian CCP.
I hope the economic schism with China (and so on its weakening) to occurs as soon as possible when we are done with Russia.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on May 27 2023 11:52am
May 27 2023 12:02pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ May 27 2023 01:45pm)

I wouldn't say it is price manipulation ( for housing) . The price of housing went crazy in Hong Kong when they first open up the door, it also affected Singapore , Australia ( Sydney and Melbourne ) greatly to a point that locals can't afford.

That being said this is capitalism at it's finest. You have a huge group of nouveau riche coming in to grab up everything. Property developers and agents want to earn and this is what you get. It takes two hands to clap and the Government didn't handle this issue well.

But lets be clear this is not the first time. The Japanese did it in the late 70s up to early 90s . Everyone experienced the first wave of Asian Invasion. It was not until the US forced the Japanese to sign the Plaza accords that it broke them down up till now.

However , they will find it harder to control and stop the Chinese because they are not exactly United States " Bitch " .

^zorzin

What the Chinese are doing to the Canadian housing market is completely different (imo) compared to any other housing price increase before. Almost all new housing is bought up by the Chinese or slush funds. No one actually lives in these house they're bare brand new houses fo unoccupied for years!!

This not only gives them power of the market but they own the companies(me) that build them because if they sell they ghost houses all at once(manipulation) the people building the houses lose their jobs as well so the Chinese use this information to bribe our politicians for more pro ccp policies.
It's a vicious cycle that is killing the country
May 27 2023 12:13pm
Quote (zorzin @ 28 May 2023 02:02)
What the Chinese are doing to the Canadian housing market is completely different (imo) compared to any other housing price increase before. Almost all new housing is bought up by the Chinese or slush funds. No one actually lives in these house they're bare brand new houses fo unoccupied for years!!

This not only gives them power of the market but they own the companies(me) that build them because if they sell they ghost houses all at once(manipulation) the people building the houses lose their jobs as well so the Chinese use this information to bribe our politicians for more pro ccp policies.
It's a vicious cycle that is killing the country

Oh Yes it is true, that's why they used to build all those Tofu housing estate in China, nobody stays in it, they are huge Ghost cities in China exactly like that. The Chinese government are clamping all of these down at the moment. Most of this projects were build during late Jiang Zhemin and early Xi Jinping period because it was still controlled by those people. It pretty much collapse the housing market in some parts of China.

It is inevitable that they will bribe politicians for pro China polices it happens everywhere. :lol:
We call this clientelism. Americans are the ones who probably invented it lol " quote " Francis Fukuyama : Political order and Political decay <----- great book you should read it if you have time.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1282228232824282528264466Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll