d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1282028212822282328244466Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.11
May 27 2023 09:35am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 27 2023 11:28am)
Anybody calling for peace by asking Ukraine to surrender territory without fighting back is a Russian shill..

Ain't no Russian ever called me a racist.
This is not my problem I will not fight a war that (you) created.
This is a proxy war that America started and has led to innocent Ukrainians being slaughtered for Blackrock and vanguard interests.
Fuck around and find out!
The west is dead America will not put boots on the ground in Europe, this is an European problem that America created.
Gold: 260.11
May 27 2023 09:37am
Quote (zorzin @ May 27 2023 10:35am)
This is a proxy war that America started and has led to innocent Ukrainians being slaughtered for Blackrock and vanguard interests.
The west is dead America will not put boots on the ground in Europe, this is an European problem that America created.

Oh man, it's insane that America is powerful enough to make Russia invade another country.

Because that's what would be required for us to have started this war :rolleyes:
May 27 2023 09:38am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 27 2023 11:37am)
Oh man, it's insane that America is powerful enough to make Russia invade another country.

Because that's what would be required for us to have started this war :rolleyes:

Correct
Gold: 17,384.69
May 27 2023 09:44am
Quote (zorzin @ 27 May 2023 17:35)

I think it's a very wrong analysis:

Ukraine joining EU and Russia risking to follow later is not fully in the interest of US in the long run (10-20 years) but US have not much any other choice than providing military assistance. And the real threat is more at East.
Any kind of "slowing down the process" attempt by the U.S would be easily spotted by EU & Ukraine Leaders, with dramatic consequences: Eu expanding even more its own military & defiance toward the US etc...

Thank you
Gold: 100,701.50
May 27 2023 09:46am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 27 2023 05:16pm)
Russia has been open about being forced to rely on massive stockpiles of soviet Era manufacturing.

And the sanctions did produce the desired result. Only in lala land is a 60% decrease in economic and manufacturing activity not an absolute annihilation of their economy. The only way they avoided total collapse was with Chinese oil deals but even those are now falling through with the shipping price caps being enforced.

Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 27 2023 05:17pm)
Yeah the people are defecting in droves and now soldiers are actively changing sides to avoid the slaughter.

Meanwhile the caviar eating elites just happen to fall out of a lot of windows lately.

Truly the sanctions are having no impact

Sanction failed to deliver the desired results in countries like Cuba and NK and here you are saying that the sanctions have had the desired result in Russia after less than 18 months.

Reality is that we're talking about the largest country on Earth, rich in natural resources and they easily made friends with countries like China meaning they are NOT isolated and keep selling their fossil fuels and other resources.

I referenced countries like Cuba and NK to point out that even tiny specks on the map didn't buckle but again, here you are claiming that Russia was crippled by sanctions (because MSM is telling you).

SMH
Gold: 100,701.50
May 27 2023 09:49am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 27 2023 05:24pm)
China's "call for peace" is not a ceasefire, it's a surrender. It's honestly pathetic that you would fall for that crap by calling it a "call for peace".

Meanwhile in the USA our call for peace is actual peace, where the aggressor stops and the war ends.

Russia could create peace tomorrow by just not invading another country. Ukraine is not the one avoiding peace by defending itself.

NATO peace: Ukraine will become a NATO member (while Russia is fighting to prevent that).

Good solution, I'm sure it will produce the desired result!
May 27 2023 09:51am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 27 2023 11:44am)
Eu expanding even more its own military & defiance toward the US etc...

Thank you

I believe that this route is the only path to Europe's survival.
America blew that pipeline up. It is willing to sacrifice europe to save itself from its own destruction(inflation) all this Saber rattling is so that people back home don't realize the once Allmighty American greenback is worthless.

I believe that countries (opec) are starting to realize the usd is not the reserve currency it once was so America has to do what it always does (war) to keep inflation overseas and not at home
May 27 2023 10:01am
Quote (Djunior @ 27 May 2023 17:46)
Sanction failed to deliver the desired results in countries like Cuba and NK

NK or Cuba were not actively agressing another country, especially a western or very close to western one
NK or Cuba never tasted the freedom & technological levels that Russia had, especially during the 2000's
NK or Cuba did not have to maintain an hundred millions cost per day war

Objective is to weaken Russia, and sanctions in NK or Cuba did that easily.

You can pretend China will do the job, but in fact it's mostly false because of .. Sanctions... It will take time and China is not able to provide some kind of advanced chips or others products as example.
Russia has then to buy at very high price specific products which are diverted from countries like Turkey or SA, when it can.

Sanctions are constantly getting updates and upgrades.
May 27 2023 10:06am
Quote (zorzin @ 27 May 2023 17:51)
I believe that this route is the only path to Europe's survival.
America blew that pipeline up. It is willing to sacrifice europe to save itself from its own destruction(inflation) all this Saber rattling is so that people back home don't realize the once Allmighty American greenback is worthless.

I believe that countries (opec) are starting to realize the usd is not the reserve currency it once was so America has to do what it always does (war) to keep inflation overseas and not at home

EU has to increase its military budget. No, american did not blew this pipeline, Russia boat holding a mini-submarine has been spotted in the area. Russia had good reasons to do this in this time (it was just before winter, just after Ukraine took back Kariv area).
Opec is a bitch pretending to end dollar since 50 years. If the dollar ends tomorrow it will be replaced by the EURO, or something like EURO-EX-DOLLAR. Exactly like in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27 2023 10:12am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 27 2023 12:06pm)
EU has to increase its military budget. No, american did not blew this pipeline, Russia boat holding a mini-submarine has been spotted in the area. Russia had good reasons to do this in this time (it was just before winter, just after Ukraine took back Kariv area).
Opec is a bitch pretending to end dollar since 50 years. If the dollar ends tomorrow it will be replaced by the EURO, or something like EURO-EX-DOLLAR. Exactly like in Cyberpunk 2077.

https://www.cyberpunk2077mod.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Cyberpunk-2077-Money-Cheat-Tutorial-768x432.jpg

OK but if you look at the bigger geopolitical picture and accept the premise(I won't try and change your mind) that America blew that pipeline up, everything America does starts to make sense. I truly believe that ((the elites,)) will tank the usd with no survivors so JPMorgan can buy all regional banks for pennies on the dollar so america(great satan) can install their new government backed crypto.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1282028212822282328244466Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll