d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1278227832784278527863169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 356.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 16 2019 02:34pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 03:31pm)
what are you talking about?

Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 12 2019 04:39pm)
People that openly hate muslims are pissed at a chick that said some shit about Shapiro's peeps that wasn't as bad as what Trump has openly been doing on twitter about other groups

so pretty much same ole shit

Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 12 2019 05:13pm)
They are the same people that shit on muslims, the same people that excuse and laugh about Trump joking about genocide repeatedly, the same ones copy pasta'ing "facts" over feelings all day

that are now showing what conservatives always show

how full of shit they are when they are going after this chick that was saying follow the money which is nothing compared to what they excuse with Trump on twitter weekly

Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 12 2019 05:18pm)
It's not a whataboutism when Trump literally jokes about genocide and it's laughed about by the people acting like it's similar to what this lady was doing on twitter which it was not

What she was saying has been misrepresented by malicious hypocritical conservatives where as what Trump was doing was not and he faced no consequences nor has he ever apologized

get over it. facts don't care about your feelings

you arguing for a woman who has been openly racist since she has taken office.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Feb 16 2019 02:35pm
Gold: 28,296.69
Feb 16 2019 02:38pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 16 2019 01:34pm)
you arguing for a woman who has been openly racist since she has taken office.

Nope

I'm very clearly saying that what she was being attacked for was a misrepresentation of what she was saying

I also pointed out the hypocrisy of those attacking her for a lesser offense of what the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES does openly on twitter and in speeches repeatedly

I have no personal opinions on her as she is not on my radar as a representative from Minnesota

you trump kids really need to figure out that these rands you guys cling on to so you can attack the left are not nearly in the position of power or importance as the president of the united states yall hack for on a daily basis doing WORSE examples of what you're bitching about
Feb 16 2019 02:43pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 03:38pm)
Nope

I'm very clearly saying that what she was being attacked for was a misrepresentation of what she was saying

I also pointed out the hypocrisy of those attacking her for a lesser offense of what the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES does openly on twitter and in speeches repeatedly

I have no personal opinions on her as she is not on my radar as a representative from Minnesota

you trump kids really need to figure out that these rands you guys cling on to so you can attack the left are not nearly in the position of power or importance as the president of the united states yall hack for on a daily basis doing WORSE examples of what you're bitching about

1. how was it misrepresented?
2. what tweet from trump is as openly racist as her whole career?

i'd like to point out that this was not an isolated incident either.

edit: i know you can't answer these questions without falsified information.

the "trump kids" figured out that you have nothing intellectual to add to this.
you have "no personal opinions" because she is on the left and you can't defend her actions. so you tell yourself you don't need to know.
i wonder how many racism topics you have added your 2 cents in when they weren't "your representative"?

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Feb 16 2019 02:55pm
Feb 16 2019 03:05pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 16 2019 01:43pm)
1. how was it misrepresented?
2. what tweet from trump is as openly racist as her whole career?

i'd like to point out that this was not an isolated incident either.

edit: i know you can't answer these questions without falsified information.

the "trump kids" figured out that you have nothing intellectual to add to this.
you have "no personal opinions" because she is on the left and you can't defend her actions. so you tell yourself you don't need to know.
i wonder how many racism topics you have added your 2 cents in when they weren't "your representative"?

I'm for the people removing those they put into office through voting

Trump has literally used the specific massacre of my people and my family at wounded knee to mock Warren and I haven't called for removal or resignation. I want him removed via votes at the next election

while his son and friends laugh at genocide while he also mocks the trail of tears and "indian garb"

Let me know when this chick is mocking massacres committed by the government she commands

//// or let me know when she has decades of supporting police abuse and trampling on rights of minorities

until then you have nothing with her shots at lobbying and lobbyists

Want her gone? get her voted out. acting like you give a shit about decency in politics while you excuse a person like Trump every day fools nobody

This post was edited by Beowulf on Feb 16 2019 03:25pm
Gold: 57.00
Feb 16 2019 03:15pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 16 Feb 2019 17:05)

Trump has literally used the specific massacre of my people and my family at wounded knee to mock Warren and I haven't called for removal or resignation. I want him removed via votes at the next election

while his son and friends laugh at genocide while he also mocks the trail of tears and "indian garb"

Let me know when this chick is mocking massacres committed by the government she commands

Want her gone? get her voted out. acting like you give a shit about decency in politics while you excuse a person like Trump every day fools nobody

acting like you give a shit about decency period when you excuse a person like yourself who harasses and disses women fools nobody
Feb 16 2019 03:44pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 04:05pm)

//// or let me know when she has decades of supporting police abuse and trampling on rights of minorities

gives the quotes of how trump mocked people at wounded knee. i am not aware of such, here's your chance for some light. (try to use full context though and not pictures of "half" a WP opinion)
all i know is warren pretending to be native american and accepting benefits and government jobs in the past due to her claiming such.

look no offense but, all you're doing right now is giving me a sap story instead of facts to your previous claims like i requested.
and using a woman that is pretending to be native american as an example.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Feb 16 2019 03:44pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Feb 16 2019 03:49pm
https://twitter.com/RaferWeigel/status/1096882912685948928

so just to reconfirm;
the two nigerian men aren't suspects because they were paid by Jussie Smollett to stage the hoax attack. The police confirmed that they bought the clothesline at ACE hardware and they are cooperating
Feb 16 2019 03:50pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 16 2019 02:44pm)
gives the quotes of how trump mocked people at wounded knee. i am not aware of such, here's your chance for some light. (try to use full context though and not pictures of "half" a WP opinion)
all i know is warren pretending to be native american and accepting benefits and government jobs in the past due to her claiming such.

look no offense but, all you're doing right now is giving me a sap story instead of facts to your previous claims like i requested.
and using a woman that is pretending to be native american as an example.

You heard about "years" of racism from a Minnesota representative but not the President of the United States mocking massacres by the US government multiple times openly on twitter aye?

I wonder why that is
Feb 16 2019 03:58pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 04:50pm)
You heard about "years" of racism from a Minnesota representative but not the President of the United States mocking massacres by the US government multiple times openly on twitter aye?

I wonder why that is

when i asked what was "new" in my thread. you talked about this woman, not about trump.
i'll just mark you down as unable to answer any question asked within 2 posts.

would you sell that amulet of deflection you wear?
Gold: 7,428.20
Feb 16 2019 04:03pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 04:50pm)

I wonder why that is

This is only accurate if you are saying that Elizabeth Warren is the massacre by the US government that he is mocking.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1278227832784278527863169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll