d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1262263264265266307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Aug 17 2023 08:19pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 17 2023 01:30pm)
Huh? Roman empire had thousands if not millions of different sources of physical, written and recorded history provided of their existence. There are still old sites as evidence. Both the number of sources and variety of evidence is too vast here. What are you smoking? The Bible has only the bible and only written word no physical proof of magical creatures, magical places or magical events.

What's this another pathetic attempt to strawman me with magic shows? Romans were not magic beings with magical abilities who lived in magical place.

10 prophesies fulfilled? Oh really let's see them, dont tell me these are bible makes a claim then validates its own claim type of evidence. Because a Pinocchio can say I predict I will be a real boy and then later say I was right I became a real boy.

Grand canyon was formed over millions if not Billions of years mainly through very gradual water erosion. Biblical flood can be dated to only about 4300ish years ago. In order to prove biblical flood you require evidence from every spot on the planet to have a layer of major flood at exact same year that it happened. This we do not have. There are regional floods but they are all separated by thousands and millions of years apart. We can go more into this if you are still confused.
How do you know the rainbow didn't always exist? Provide us with proof how refraction and reflection of light happened the day your magic man said. I require several sources that are not bible blowing smoke up its own ass again. One can write Mickey Mouse made rainbows, it's just another fairytale without physical proof.

Back to your hole you go.

Personally, I do not believe that Jesus was divine, nor that his mother was a virgin. But I think he most likely did exist as a historical figure. As in, there truly was a guy named Jesus who came from Nazareth. There have been so many stories written about him, I tend to think he was a real person. That being said, I don't believe in all the miracles and how he rose from the dead...etc etc

This post was edited by JessiWan on Aug 17 2023 08:25pm
Gold: 0.69
Aug 17 2023 09:17pm

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 17 2023 09:47am)
Monkey boy continues to prove he doesn't know what evolution is.

part of the overview 57:18 - 57:38
males were more human like
females were more chimpanzee like
HAW HAW HAW HAW
Review of "Contested Bones" (Part 6 - Chapter 6 "Australopithecus afarensis") 3-10-2018 by Paul Giem

HAW HAW HAW monkabois have monkey girlfriend fetish HAW HAW HAW HAW cause it aint the science that carries the day........
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 17 2023 09:23pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 18 2023 02:19pm)
Personally, I do not believe that Jesus was divine, nor that his mother was a virgin. But I think he most likely did exist as a historical figure. As in, there truly was a guy named Jesus who came from Nazareth. There have been so many stories written about him, I tend to think he was a real person. That being said, I don't believe in all the miracles and how he rose from the dead...etc etc

That is very rational explanation. I don't completely discount the fact he existed at all just not in the magical capacity that most Christians claim. Most likely deified by the fanatics and story tellers which was very common at that time.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2023 02:32am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 17 2023 10:11pm)
You are right, Jesus is LORD and the Messiah. I hereby repent of my sins and turn to the LORD.

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.

Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2023 06:30am)
Huh? Roman empire had thousands if not millions of different sources of physical, written and recorded history provided of their existence. There are still old sites as evidence. Both the number of sources and variety of evidence is too vast here. What are you smoking? The Bible has only the bible and only written word no physical proof of magical creatures, magical places or magical events.

What's this another pathetic attempt to strawman me with magic shows? Romans were not magic beings with magical abilities who lived in magical place.

10 prophesies fulfilled? Oh really let's see them, dont tell me these are bible makes a claim then validates its own claim type of evidence. Because a Pinocchio can say I predict I will be a real boy and then later say I was right I became a real boy.

Grand canyon was formed over millions if not Billions of years mainly through very gradual water erosion. Biblical flood can be dated to only about 4300ish years ago. In order to prove biblical flood you require evidence from every spot on the planet to have a layer of major flood at exact same year that it happened. This we do not have. There are regional floods but they are all separated by thousands and millions of years apart. We can go more into this if you are still confused.
How do you know the rainbow didn't always exist? Provide us with proof how refraction and reflection of light happened the day your magic man said. I require several sources that are not bible blowing smoke up its own ass again. One can write Mickey Mouse made rainbows, it's just another fairytale without physical proof.

Back to your hole you go.

Same where you could travel to the places like Jerusalem and Bethlehem. You could visit where the 7 churches and follow Paul's missionary journey as told in the book of Acts. There are still old sites as evidence. What am I smoking? I can tell you what I'm not smoking - napkins - you took them all.

I already said it's not worth explaining this to you as you have completely the wrong idea to start off.

10 prophecies fulfilled in 1948.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73889562&f=119&p=525625079#p525625079

If you want proof of the biblical flood just look at oil. We cannot produce more oil because there is no amount of pressure in this world that can produce oil, unless there was a global flood. We can discover more oil but we cannot produce oil.

Wasn't the rainbow already explained to you back when I did the 40 days of lent and invited you to join every single one of those 40 days?

What you require is to reverse your thinking as you have this completely wrong idea to start off. You might think you have arrived at the correct conclusion based on all the steps you have taken but it doesn't mean anything if your original thought lead you to the wrong pathway.
Gold: 10.00
Aug 18 2023 04:38am
Quote (CPK001 @ 18 Aug 2023 04:32)
You're right, jesus never existed and I'm a pathetic liar.

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post. I appreciate your concession though.
Gold: 10.00
Aug 18 2023 04:39am
Quote (TiStuff @ 17 Aug 2023 23:17)
part of the overview 57:18 - 57:38
males were more human like
females were more chimpanzee like
HAW HAW HAW HAW
Review of "Contested Bones" (Part 6 - Chapter 6 "Australopithecus afarensis") 3-10-2018 by Paul Giem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZnhOUAe4c
HAW HAW HAW monkabois have monkey girlfriend fetish HAW HAW HAW HAW cause it aint the science that carries the day........
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Donald_Johanson%2C_2009.jpg

Monkey boy still proving he doesn't know what evolution is.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2023 08:19pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 18 2023 08:38pm)
You are right, Jesus is LORD and the Messiah. I hereby repent of my sins and turn to the LORD.

Aug 18 2023 09:17pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 18 2023 07:19pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

lol thats still funny :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 18 2023 10:34pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 18 2023 08:32pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

Same where you could travel to the places like Jerusalem and Bethlehem. You could visit where the 7 churches and follow Paul's missionary journey as told in the book of Acts. There are still old sites as evidence. What am I smoking? I can tell you what I'm not smoking - napkins - you took them all.

I already said it's not worth explaining this to you as you have completely the wrong idea to start off.

10 prophecies fulfilled in 1948.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73889562&f=119&p=525625079#p525625079

If you want proof of the biblical flood just look at oil. We cannot produce more oil because there is no amount of pressure in this world that can produce oil, unless there was a global flood. We can discover more oil but we cannot produce oil.

Wasn't the rainbow already explained to you back when I did the 40 days of lent and invited you to join every single one of those 40 days?

What you require is to reverse your thinking as you have this completely wrong idea to start off. You might think you have arrived at the correct conclusion based on all the steps you have taken but it doesn't mean anything if your original thought lead you to the wrong pathway.

No one here is questioning Jerusalem or Bethlehem why are you talking about irrelevant information?

Fiction writers very often use real places for immersion to the reader. Spiderman is based in New York doesn't make all the magic real.
10 prophesies? Lol more like 1 prophesy reworded 10 times. Israeli people finally taking back Israel..... shocker .... only took them thousands of years.
And only with the enormous backing of the states and other nations chipping in.

Boyo do you need a basics lesson on how oil is formed over millions of years? Or are you trolling? Please tell me you are trolling because holy shit this is ignorance of epic proportions.

I dont read your lent copy pasta circular nonsense. Saying rainbow was made by Mickey Mouse or Scooby-Doo or "your magic man" without proof is meaningless.

Where is your hole and why have you crawled out of it?
Aug 18 2023 10:38pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2023 09:34pm)
No one here is questioning Jerusalem or Bethlehem why are you talking about irrelevant information?

Fiction writers very often use real places for immersion to the reader. Spiderman is based in New York doesn't make all the magic real.
10 prophesies? Lol more like 1 prophesy reworded 10 times. Israeli people finally taking back Israel..... shocker .... only took them thousands of years.
And only with the enormous backing of the states and other nations chipping in.

Boyo do you need a basics lesson on how oil is formed over millions of years? Or are you trolling? Please tell me you are trolling because holy shit this is ignorance of epic proportions.

I dont read your lent copy pasta circular nonsense. Saying rainbow was made by Mickey Mouse or Scooby-Doo or "your magic man" without proof is meaningless.

Where is your hole and why have you crawled out of it?

wow you knew were spiderman was based in
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1262263264265266307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll