d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1247624772478247924804475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 24 2023 07:05am
Quote (colorful @ 24 Mar 2023 12:58)
You sir are a moron.

Ferdia made a nice topic where anyone with any opinion can come, post and discuss- you are berating him and calling him an enabler for what? Or should people with opinions not speak and share their thoughts? Hmmm, kinda sound like the people you might not like.

If you have nothing to contribute then just be bro- maybe make your own thread for non enablers only or something, idk

Prox1m1ty can't be blamed much for his anger: Ferdia and few fellows, along with some multis and anti-all trolls spent most of their time in circle jerking accusing the US or NATO to be responsible for Ukraine agression by Russia. That and time travel in order to build false equivalences or hazardous comparisons.

They never talk about the conflict itself: the actual events. Can't even say "almost", at this point it is just -never-

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 24 2023 07:11am
Gold: 3,971.00
Mar 24 2023 07:13am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 24 Mar 2023 14:05)
Prox1m1ty can't be blamed much for his anger: Ferdia and few fellows, along with some multis and anti-all trolls spent most of their time in circle jerking accusing the US or NATO to be responsible for Ukraine agression by Russia.

They never talk about the conflict itself. Can't even say "almost", at this point is just -never-

That's not how you prove a point or win anyone over to your side buddy.

I think everyone agrees here that war is generally bad and what is happening in Ukraine should not have happened. Hundreds of thousands have died already, millions got displaced and god knows how many more continue to be affected every day one way or another.

This topic was created to have a discussion of ongoing transpiring events and to try to bring unique insights as we are all coming from different (professional?) backgrounds and have our own views on the same pieces of news.

Ad-hominem attacks never work. You should really learn how to structure your arguments from . I don't agree with him all the time, but at least he is consistent and is putting together coherent arguments that you can have a discussion about.

This post was edited by Malopox on Mar 24 2023 07:14am
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 24 2023 07:16am
Quote (Malopox @ Mar 24 2023 01:13pm)

I think everyone agrees here that war is generally bad and what is happening in Ukraine should not have happened. Hundreds of thousands of people have died already, millions got displaced and god knows how many more continue to be affected every day one way or another.

This topic was created to have a discussion of ongoing transpiring events and to try to bring unique insights as we are all coming from different (professional?) backgrounds and have our own views on the same pieces of news.

Ad-hominem attacks never work. You should really learn how to structure your arguments from ^fender. I don't agree with him all the time, but at least he is consistent and is putting together coherent arguments that you can have a discussion about.

Not interested in winning anything or proving any point. Do you actually believe this a forum for constructive discussion? Then you are truly wet behind the ears.
Also no. Not everyone agrees that the war is generally bad. They actively and passively support it.
Ferdia is consistent in rationalizing genocidal viewpoints of other posters. He advocates appeasing what Putin is doing, and thus is directly supporting the bloodshed.
Your position assumes that everyone has a rational view on the situation. They don't. They are brainwashed.
I'm here to call out the collaborators of Russia's genocide.

Ferdia
Djunior
Dizzybusiness
Banani
ownyaah

All of these users have employed ad-hominem against me for denouncing Russia's genocide on Ukraine. And all of these users support what Russia is doing.
Not you or anyone will deter me from calling them out.

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 24 2023 01:20pm)
Yikes, I'm embarrassed for him tbh.

Mobik

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 24 2023 07:22am
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 24 2023 07:20am
Yikes, I'm embarrassed for him tbh.

Anyways, new Zelensky vid just dropped

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 24 2023 07:27am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 24 2023 07:27am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 24 2023 02:16pm)
Not interested in winning anything or proving any point. Do you actually believe this a forum for constructive discussion? Then you are truly wet behind the ears.
Also no. Not everyone agrees that the war is generally bad. They actively and passively support it.
Your position assumes that everyone has a rational view on the situation. They don't. They are brainwashed.

Ferdia
Djunior
Dizzybusiness
Banani
ownyaah

All of these users have employed ad-hominem against me for denouncing Russia's genocide on Ukraine.

Again wrong, were just trying to make you stop ignore facts like natoactions which are responsible for that deescalation.

I say again: same shit like georgia.

If the west wouldnt involve neighbourcountries of russia into a militaryalliance against russia, they would never had a reason for doing what they done/ are doing.

And the more you ignore facts, spraying out your nonobjective propaganda, there more the people here realize you,meanwhile, ironfister etc are some type of people who try to convince others from not being objective, and anything else would be a kremlinbot.

You know how you behave?

O/

Shall i say it again?
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 24 2023 07:28am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 24 2023 01:27pm)
Again wrong, were just trying to make you stop ignore facts like natoactions which are responsible for that deescalation.

I say again: same shit like georgia.

If the west wouldnt involve neighbourcountries of russia into a militaryalliance against russia, they would never had a reason for doing what they done/ are doing.

And the more you ignore facts, spraying out your nonobjective propaganda, there more the people here realize you,meanwhile, ironfister etc are some type of people who try to convince others from not being objective, and anything else would be a kremlinbot.

You know how you behave?

O/

Shall i say it again?

You support genocide.
Gold: 140.00
Mar 24 2023 07:28am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 24 2023 09:16am)
Ferdia is consistent in rationalizing genocidal viewpoints of other posters. He advocates appeasing what Putin is doing, and thus is directly supporting the bloodshed.

Ferdia
Djunior
Dizzybusiness
Banani
ownyaah

All of these users have employed ad-hominem against me for denouncing Russia's genocide on Ukraine. And all of these users support what Russia is doing.
Not you or anyone will deter me from calling them out.

If we all agreed always we wouldn’t be having conversations about much except weather and art- and humans beings, being opinionated as they are would probably start a war about that too…who likes what forecast better and which color is superior.

Just a suggestion- maybe try to understand, contribute and see the world through someone else’s eyes- it might give you a different perspective. Do I always agree or disagree with everyone’s views here- no…but I’m glad they contributed.
Gold: 4.91
Mar 24 2023 07:29am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 24 2023 10:28am)
You support genocide.

Oh come on now, we don't think the Scottish are THAT bad.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 24 2023 07:30am
Quote (Malopox @ 24 Mar 2023 13:13)

I think everyone agrees here that war is generally bad and what is happening in Ukraine should not have happened. Hundreds of thousands have died already, millions got displaced and god knows how many more continue to be affected every day one way or another.

Ad-hominem attacks never work. You should really learn how to structure your arguments from ^fender. I don't agree with him all the time, but at least he is consistent and is putting together coherent arguments that you can have a discussion about.

You right, russian agression is terrible, war crimes done by russian elite are terrible. They are even fucking their own people; sending them to the meat grinder.

On the other hand constantly circle jerking on US & Nato is not really corresponding to the topic title... It's all a deflection in order to dodge from atrocities done by this regime.

Ad-hominem are happening constantly in this topic: using direct insults or cowdung condescending speech. I'm not your "buddy", VladLen.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 24 2023 07:31am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 24 2023 07:34am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 24 2023 02:28pm)
You support genocide.

No, i dont support Nato actions.

Shall i repeat?

I DO NOT SUPPORT NATO ACTIONS.

I can repeat again if want?

Shall we dance that sentence for you?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List