d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1247424752476247724784475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 24 2023 05:53am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 24 2023 12:45pm)
https://i.imgur.com/lBx5i7b.png

https://i.imgur.com/tIKjuBm.png

Daily reminder of what it means to become part of the Russian Federation

The original poster of this topic normalizes and enables the opinions of those that support this. Shame on ^ferdia

Not sure why a racist white-supremacist is role playing as a moralist.
Gold: 4.91
Mar 24 2023 06:05am
Quote (ownyaah @ Mar 24 2023 08:53am)

He is just throwing a tantrum because the only person in this thread who engaged with him in good faith stopped taking him seriously
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 24 2023 06:14am
Quote (ownyaah @ Mar 24 2023 11:53am)

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 24 2023 12:05pm)
He is just throwing a tantrum because the only person in this thread who engaged with him in good faith stopped taking him seriously

Back to the front mobiks, die for your main man vlad

Wait your the west haters that are getting their western educations? lmao :rofl:

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 24 2023 06:15am
Gold: 47,079.00
Mar 24 2023 06:25am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 24 2023 12:05pm)

The more times he posts gratuitous pictures of war torn Ukraine, the more likely it is he will be sanctioned. I did mention this to him previously, and i mentioned it to the Pro Russian users (that were banned for it), but he is just triggered right now (for the last few days).

The topic has gotten very lively over the last 48 hours, because people with different views are arguing. If he had his way (do not enable people with a different view to speak) there would be no conversation, which sadly, is reflected in a lot of our society and politics. Politicians liked to stand in solidarity re: the walk out of Lavrov's statement some months ago, but that unwillingness to hear someone's views is not something a politician should be championing, they are meant to talk and work things out. But if our politicians do not want to work things out, negotiate for peace, then it is a damning verdict on them, and on anyone that is not willing to allow people to voice their views.

TLDR the activity over the last 48 hours, validates my approach (not to ostracize people of different view).

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 24 2023 06:26am
Mar 24 2023 06:30am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 24 2023 12:25pm)
The more times he posts gratuitous pictures of war torn Ukraine, the more likely it is he will be sanctioned. I did mention this to him previously, and i mentioned it to the Pro Russian users (that were banned for it), but he is just triggered right now (for the last few days).

The topic has gotten very lively over the last 48 hours, because people with different views are arguing. If he had his way (do not enable people with a different view to speak) there would be no conversation, which sadly, is reflected in a lot of our society and politics. Politicians liked to stand in solidarity re: the walk out of Lavrov's statement some months ago, but that unwillingness to hear someone's views is not something a politician should be championing, they are meant to talk and work things out. But if our politicians do not want to work things out, negotiate for peace, then it is a damning verdict on them, and on anyone that is not willing to allow people to voice their views.

TLDR the activity over the last 48 hours, validates my approach (not to ostracize people of different view).

You enable and normalize the views of people that support that destruction. Shame on you for that.
The worst of it is your too cowardly to acknowledge what your doing. Pathetic, cowardly collaboration.

Your rationalizing these idiots and your just as bad as them. Scummy behaviour.

Your a lying enabling POS.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 24 2023 06:30am
Gold: 46,068.00
Mar 24 2023 06:31am
Quote (ferdia @ 24 Mar 2023 20:25)

Because Politicians will always be Politicians , and please note , the countdown to the next USA Presidential Election is looming. They need to show that they are capable of leading the World's No.1 power and stand their ground, if not they will lose their political power and support.
Gold: 0.69
Mar 24 2023 06:31am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 24 2023 01:25pm)

The topic has gotten very lively over the last 48 hours, because people with different views are arguing. If he had his way (do not enable people with a different view to speak) there would be no conversation, which sadly, is reflected in a lot of our society and politics. Politicians liked to stand in solidarity re: the walk out of Lavrov's statement some months ago, but that unwillingness to hear someone's views is not something a politician should be championing, they are meant to talk and work things out. But if our politicians do not want to work things out, negotiate for peace, then it is a damning verdict on them, and on anyone that is not willing to talk.

Imagine there are people who claim to be democrats while wanting critical posts being censored or ppl even getting banned for their opinion lol

This post was edited by Bananii on Mar 24 2023 06:32am
Mar 24 2023 06:32am

you rationalize those that support this. What does that make you?
Gold: 47,079.00
Mar 24 2023 06:36am
a reporter of gratuitous violence posts ?

note that this goes for anyone that posts pictures glorifying the destruction of Ukraine (or any other places around the world). whether it be you or your prorussian counterparts.

Human Rights Watch report in 2014:

(Berlin) – Ukrainian government forces used cluster munitions in populated areas in Donetsk city in early October 2014, Human Rights Watch said today. The use of cluster munitions in populated areas violates the laws of war due to the indiscriminate nature of the weapon and may amount to war crimes.

So I can say the same thing, you rationalize those that deny this. What does that make you? At least I acknowledge the terrible things Russia is doing, you dont even do that when the shoe is on the other foot.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 24 2023 06:41am
Mar 24 2023 06:40am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 24 2023 12:36pm)
a reporter of gratuitous violence posts ?

note that this goes for anyone that posts pictures glorifying the destruction of Ukraine. whether it be you or your prorussian counterparts.

Idiotic and pedantic. Wannabe mods features are showing again Ferdia.
There is no violence in these pictures its the aftermath of violence.
Violence supported by those that you enable, normalize and apologize for; The saddest part is you do it because you enjoy the attention.

Why don't you have the backbone to denounce those that support this violence Ferdia? Or are you just another spineless shitebag bootlicker?

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 24 2023 06:41am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1247424752476247724784475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll