d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1247024712472247324744475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 23 2023 03:37pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 23 2023 01:00pm)
If you were bothered by stupidity you wouldn't be posting about a topic you know nothing about. Americlowns brain has been rotted by reddit so he thinks snark and gut feelings are substitutes for education. The worst cancer on the planet.

Says the un-educated American proxy child who doesn’t even pay taxes to the shit system? If it was so easy you could make a valid point somewhere in here. But alas
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 23 2023 03:41pm
Quote (Djunior @ 23 Mar 2023 22:07)
Bullshit. I've pointed out many times that you're dishonest, you're leaving out critical stuff like 2008 NATO open door policy regarding Ukraine / Georgia, Euromaidan and the consequent occupation of Crimea plus DPR / LPR uprisings.

Fact of the matter is that both the Chechens and ethnic Russians wanted autonomy for their own reasons and were prepared to fight for it and if you say Chechens good, DPR / LPR bad that's clearly politically motivated.

My points are not destroyed, on the contrary, I'm continuously slamming NATO drones like you and Meanwhile with factual posts backed by sources. Deal with it

You are missing the topic, and we are not surprised, you keep demolishing yourself since you said two times in a year that Ukraine will be "crushed" by Russia in "few months".
It's terrible, if you need help: https://telegraf.com.ua/novosti-rossii/2022-09-23/5717315-kak-sdatsya-v-plen-v-ukraine-instruktsiya-dlya-rossiyskikh-soldat
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 23 2023 03:44pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 23 Mar 2023 22:32)
in every other scenario, for example political parties, you wouldnt let this "did not participate" count

"so fender, i was a member of the NSDAP, but i didnt know about the camps and stuff and i never participated in certain....things, we cool now?"

you would never let that go so where is the excuse for partnering up with proven warmongers?

of course the status quo is a fact and that wont change, but you cant act morally superior and argue like this at the same time

countries like germany are complicit in US war crimes despite not directly sending troops to iraq (we did in afghanistan though to bomb a bit and replace the taliban with the taliban), our money and products help fuel the war machine, they use our soil for logistics and launch drone strikes from here

just accept that its ugly business out there and stop the moral debates, thats all

what even is the point of that incoherent rambling? i just explained to you what NATO is and what it isn't, and you come up with a moronic analogy that proves even WORSE understanding of the issue than your already idiotic previous post? wtf is this, a comedy routine i don't get?!

iraq was not a NATO mission. the travesty of that unjustified war can NOT justify or downplay russia's murdering of innocent people. your silly attempts to bothsides the issue are futile. nothing makes what pootin is doing right now ok. ukraine wanted to join NATO to prevent being invaded. it would have done that. being a NATO member saves you from russian aggression. that's it.
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2023 03:44pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 23 2023 06:37pm)
Says the un-educated American proxy child who doesn’t even pay taxes to the shit system? If it was so easy you could make a valid point somewhere in here. But alas

An American calling someone else uneducated. Beautiful. Chefs kiss moment for real. Should print this out and frame it.

Anyways have fun supporting the next round of atrocities your nightmare country inflicts on the world, I'm sure you will be too busy yelling about some celebrity though to keep up with it :rofl:

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 23 2023 03:49pm
Mar 23 2023 03:47pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 23 2023 06:44pm)
what even is the point of that incoherent rambling? i just explained to you what NATO is and what it isn't, and you come up with a moronic analogy that proves even WORSE understanding of the issue than your already idiotic previous post? wtf is this, a comedy routine i don't get?!

iraq was not a NATO mission. the travesty of that unjustified war can NOT justify or downplay russia's murdering of innocent people. your silly attempts to bothsides the issue are futile. nothing makes what pootin is doing right now ok. ukraine wanted to join NATO to prevent being invaded. it would have done that. being a NATO member saves you from russian aggression. that's it.

Lmao NATO members can all bomb the shit out of whoever they want but they are a purely defensive military alliance who no one has any right to fear.
Gold: 175,091.69
Mar 23 2023 03:49pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 23 2023 10:44pm)

Didn´t nato collectively bomb the shit out of Libya 2011?

Also, if Nato members destroy other countries, as long as they do it US/UK/AUS/Pol +, then it isn´t nato?

No idea, wtf your arguing by the way. It is like you are on crack.

This post was edited by ownyaah on Mar 23 2023 03:51pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 23 2023 03:54pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 23 Mar 2023 22:47)
Lmao NATO members can all bomb the shit out of whoever they want but they are a purely defensive military alliance who no one has any right to fear.

despots with nukes don't have anything to fear from it. prove me wrong. oh right, you can't.

might as well stop with the brainless whataboutisms, nothing justifies the murdering of ukrainians. not the murdering of iraqis by americans and brits, and no other past injustices. stop making excuses for war criminals, it's shameful.
Mar 23 2023 04:03pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 23 2023 06:54pm)
despots with nukes don't have anything to fear from it. prove me wrong. oh right, you can't.

might as well stop with the brainless whataboutisms, nothing justifies the murdering of ukrainians. not the murdering of iraqis by americans and brits, and no other past injustices. stop making excuses for war criminals, it's shameful.

Are you serious lmao

You have to be trolling, do you really think countries with nukes don't fear other countries? That they can't harm one another?
Gold: 751.50
Mar 23 2023 04:10pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 23 2023 10:44pm)

i was not talking about putin, russia or the invasion being "ok"

completely irrelevant to my point, we directly support war crimes and that should be called out just like, for example, iran supplying drones for the russian invasion

keep pretending that we are the good guys

p.s: a while ago you literally posted a video that explained the (fucked up) logic behind the invasion, which you refuse to acknowledge
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 23 2023 04:14pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 23 Mar 2023 23:03)

Are you serious lmao

You have to be trolling, do you really think countries with nukes don't fear other countries? That they can't harm one another?

You means like Ukraine agressing Russia ? Oh ? You are talking about Saddam or Gadaffi :drool:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1247024712472247324744475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll