d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1246624672468246924704473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 23 2023 01:02pm
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 23 2023 05:53pm)
Djunior, if you wanted to you could also comment, if the purpose of the west was to free the ppl of iraq then (a) why was the bombing of iraq so indiscriminate, (b) why was iraq left as a waste land and (c) why did the US not free the ppl of north korea for the same reason ?

I've just watched this and would highly recommend, it exposes Bush's obsession with Saddam and all the BS claims of WMD stockpiles. Lots of statements from the politicians at the time to incriminate Iraq and so on.

And that no one really cared and just laughed about it (@15:30 - 16:00)

Abu Ghraib / white phosphorus on Fallujah / countless deaths because civilian infrastructure like water cleaning facilities were targeted / and so on

And the question if Bush should be held accountable for the war crimes committed but guess what, all of the "progressive" drones are more interested in seeing Trump arrested -_-

Lets see if dishonest NATO bots like and many others have the guts to watch that shit and keep simping for NATO and the ICC

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 23 2023 01:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 23 2023 01:13pm
Quote (Djunior @ 23 Mar 2023 20:02)
I've just watched this and would highly recommend, it exposes Bush's obsession with Saddam and all the BS claims of WMD stockpiles. Lots of statements from the politicians at the time to incriminate Iraq and so on.

Abu Ghraib / white phosphorus on Fallujah / countless deaths because civilian infrastructure like water cleaning facilities were targeted / and so on

And the question if Bush should be held accountable for the war crimes committed but guess what, all of the "progressive" drones are more interested in seeing Trump arrested -_-

Lets see if dishonest NATO bots like ^Prox1m1ty ^fender ^Meanwhile ^theCrossbones and many others have the guts to watch that shit and keep simping for NATO and the ICC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B3UmwZKQ58

double fail.

first of all, iraq was NOT a NATO war - it was the US and the UK invading a country for bs reasons. NATO members france and germany for examples did NOT participate, they rejected the rationale of the war.

secondly, aren't you a little too young for alzheimer's?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=643081141 :

Quote (fender @ 22 Mar 2023 15:53)
the iraq war was wrong. plain and simple. bush is a war criminal who should have been hanged for the millions who died and suffered in iraq and its neighbours due to the unjustified american / british invasion and occupation of the country. there were no WMDs. the war was based on lies. saddam might have been a mass murderer, a despot, and a criminal, but that does not justify the war.

there ya go. now do the same for russia and pootin. i'm waiting... hypocrite.

nice whataboutism though - i'm sure it makes you feel much better about constantly making excuses for russia's murdering of women and children, you disgusting war apologist.
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 23 2023 01:20pm
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 23 2023 12:02pm)

Lets see if dishonest NATO bots like ^Prox1m1ty ^fender ^Meanwhile ^theCrossbones and many others have the guts to watch that shit and keep simping for NATO and the ICC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B3UmwZKQ58

bro.. last night and today I've already made points about how much of a shit show the US was in Iraq.. EVERYTHING about it was complete BS. I hated then and hate it now. Dunno what else to say they were all fucking losers in the Haliburton deep pockets.
I still hate the RU invasion.. Have no fucking idea what else to say..
EXCEPT that Iraq invasion was push/sold/backup by almost ever R in the entire country.
R were a shit show then and NOW>
let me add.. yes Bush should of been tried and convicted over the WMD propaganda even the UN inspector NEVER said shit.
I would of been happy another R asshat arrested.. would of made my fucking day. Guy was a potato controlled by Cheney & Rumsfeld.

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Mar 23 2023 01:23pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 23 2023 01:23pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ 23 Mar 2023 20:20)
bro.. last night and today I've already made points about how much of a shit show the US was in Iraq.. EVERYTHING about it was complete BS. I hated then and hate it now. Dunno what else to say they were all fucking losers in the Haliburton deep pockets.
EXCEPT that Iraq invasion was push/sold/backup by almost ever R in the entire country.

he's literally a malfunctioning kremlin bot who only has a very limited amount of talking points to fall back on. he has to pretend like everyone opposing russia's invasion was cheering for iraq - his tiny brain can't handle principled opposition to military aggression. his handlers don't feed him well. xD
Mar 23 2023 01:25pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 23 2023 12:23pm)
he's literally a malfunctioning kremlin bot who only has a very limited amount of talking points to fall back on. he has to pretend like everyone opposing russia's invasion was cheering for iraq - his tiny brain can't handle principled opposition to military aggression. his handlers don't feed him well. xD

I can't figure out why there is this obsession with RU is ok now, because of US in the past..
No idea
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2023 01:29pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 23 2023 04:20pm)
let me add.. yes Bush should of been tried and convicted over the WMD propaganda even the UN inspector NEVER said shit.
I would of been happy another R asshat arrested.. would of made my fucking day. Guy was a potato controlled by Cheney & Rumsfeld.

Lmfao ya US imperialism is totally just a Republican issue. Jesus Christ man do you get all your news on reddit or something. Ignorant Americlown.
Mar 23 2023 01:30pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 23 2023 12:29pm)
Lmfao ya US imperialism is totally just a Republican issue. Jesus Christ man do you get all your news on reddit or something. Ignorant Americlown.

hey you should live in the US before you think you have some insight.. The R base was in a state of religious fervor over here.
get rekt.
AND thats not all I said.. I know your still butthurt..
Get over it.

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Mar 23 2023 01:31pm
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2023 01:32pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 23 2023 04:30pm)
hey you should live in the US before you think you have some insight.. The R base was in a state of religious fervor over here.
get rekt.

Lmao the funniest thing about the Trump election was watching the American left delude itself into thinking they were the "good ones"

The entire world hates you, with very very good reason. Stick to your culture war BS, geopolitics is way beyond your mental capability.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 23 2023 01:32pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 23 2023 08:13pm)
double fail.

first of all, iraq was NOT a NATO war - it was the US and the UK invading a country for bs reasons. NATO members france and germany for examples did NOT participate, they rejected the rationale of the war.

secondly, aren't you a little too young for alzheimer's?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=643081141 :

nice whataboutism though - i'm sure it makes you feel much better about constantly making excuses for russia's murdering of women and children, you disgusting war apologist.

You argue that the entire point I make is a fail because I didn't specifically say "the coalition" in that post? Do you really think I believe it was NATO and not the coalition?

I didn't even say NATO invaded Iraq, I only mentioned "NATO drones" like YOU at the bottom of the post....

Complete and utter NATO drone...

Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 23 2023 08:25pm)
I can't figure out why there is this obsession with RU is ok now, because of US in the past..
No idea

If bush gets arrested I'd be fine with the ICC arrest warrant for Putin, make it happen and LMK

Mar 23 2023 01:34pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 23 2023 12:32pm)
Lmao the funniest thing about the Trump election was watching the American left delude itself into thinking they were the "good ones"

The entire world hates you, with very very good reason. Stick to your culture war BS, geopolitics is way beyond your mental capability.

LOL
when have I stated that the Americans are the "good guys" in anything.
Man you have some pre frontal cortex issues trying shove me in a box.
Ill wait for the quote of me stating that the US is without blame or good guys.
Thanks,
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1246624672468246924704473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll