d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1245124522453245424554473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 22 2023 06:11pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 22 2023 04:59pm)
It's not an excuse you dumb fuck. It's called logical consistency and hoping that we eventually get to live in a world where rules--if we truly care and want fairness are applied equally and consistently and not in 'rules for thee but not for me' geopolitically charged ways.

But you're the typical 'I support the current thing' simp that has no compass of world events and how they all fit. That why a few years ago you were cheering for the US to arm 'Syrian rebels' which many were just Islamists and turn-coat Al-Nusra that were literally beheading kids on the other side. People like you are the ideal person to manipulate honestly, you're not any different that the flag-waving 'support our troops' republicans of 2000s that cheered on for war. Literally duped to support every current war or intervention by the west because this time it's different, this time we are 100% the good guys and the other side is the bad.

Logical consistency would mean we all disagree with current bombing of civilians . Not trying to justify it per past mistakes made by any country for any reason.
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 06:22pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 22 2023 09:11pm)
Logical consistency would mean we all disagree with current bombing of civilians . Not trying to justify it per past mistakes made by any country for any reason.

How many posts did you make about Ukraine bombing its people in Donetsk for years? Rough number is fine
Gold: 12,095.00
Mar 22 2023 06:26pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 22 2023 08:11pm)

Logical consistency would be always to disagree with bombing and invasions not conveniently all do the sudden care when our geopolitical enemy does it. How many times did we refer to our troops or UK soldiers as orcs? How many times did we demand that the UN seize US or UK assets abroad and freeze and sanction them when we went to a country on the premise that they had WMD's and after a few months of 100% knowing they didn't we stayed for another 9 years? You confuse me pointing this out as justifying it, when in reality my intention is to destroy this fake ass facade of care.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Mar 22 2023 06:28pm
Gold: 45,309.00
Mar 22 2023 06:30pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 23 2023 12:26am)
Logical consistency would be always to disagree with bombing and invasions not conveniently all do the sudden care when our geopolitical enemy does it. How many time did we refer to our troops or UK soldiers as orcs? How many times did we demand that the UN seize US or UK assets abroad and freeze and sanction them when we went to a country on the premise that they had WMD's and after a few months of 100% knowing they didn't we stayed for another 9 years?

point well made.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 06:32pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 23 Mar 2023 00:59)
It's not an excuse you dumb fuck. It's called logical consistency and hoping that we eventually get to live in a world where rules--if we truly care and want fairness are applied equally and consistently and not in 'rules for thee but not for me' geopolitically charged ways.

But you're the typical 'I support the current thing' simp that has no compass of world events and how they all fit. That why a few years ago you were cheering for the US to arm 'Syrian rebels' which many were just Islamists and turn-coat Al-Nusra that were literally beheading kids on the other side. People like you are the ideal person to manipulate honestly, you're not any different that the flag-waving 'support our troops' republicans of 2000s that cheered on for war. Literally duped to support every current war or intervention by the west because this time it's different, this time we are 100% the good guys and the other side is the bad.

'logical consistency' would be condemning the invaders, condemning the aggressors, no matter who they are. YOU blame whoever fits your current chosen political narrative - even if that mean making dumb and transparent excuses for the murderers of countless innocent civilians.
none of your silly whataboutisms can deny the FACT that russia is trying to redraw international boders by military force, killing women and children, and destroying a whole country in order to expand their empire. you constantly making excuses for that is shameful and pathetic...
Mar 22 2023 06:36pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 22 2023 05:26pm)
Logical consistency would be always to disagree with bombing and invasions not conveniently all do the sudden care when our geopolitical enemy does it. How many times did we refer to our troops or UK soldiers as orcs? How many times did we demand that the UN seize US or UK assets abroad and freeze and sanction them when we went to a country on the premise that they had WMD's and after a few months of 100% knowing they didn't we stayed for another 9 years? You confuse me pointing this out as justifying it, when in reality my intention is to destroy this fake ass facade of care.

Fyi was against all US bombing in the ME was never posting in this forum during that time. For the record was against Vietnam. Before my time. I have been always consistent with attacking people over money. Totally against it. Still am
Mar 22 2023 06:37pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 22 2023 05:22pm)
How many posts did you make about Ukraine bombing its people in Donetsk for years? Rough number is fine

Was not posting in this forum during that time
Gold: 4.91
Mar 22 2023 06:41pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 22 2023 09:37pm)
Was not posting in this forum during that time

Shocked, busy chasing Kony or something? Or whoever the flavor of the week villain was, kony was 2012 wasnt it?

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 22 2023 06:42pm
Gold: 12,095.00
Mar 22 2023 06:42pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 22 2023 08:36pm)
Fyi was against all US bombing in the ME was never posting in this forum during that time. For the record was against Vietnam. Before my time. I have been always consistent with attacking people over money. Totally against it. Still am

Dude, i've heard this "i was against the prior wars" line before and tbh it's dishonest. Literally 99% of the people that are so vocal against Russia today have not applied even a small fraction of the scrutiny or criticism that's leveled today. That's great that you were against the wars prior, but again, were you referring to our soldiers as orcs or demanding that they be tried under tribunals? Were you saying they were committing genocide?

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Mar 22 2023 06:43pm
Mar 22 2023 06:46pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 22 2023 05:42pm)
Dude, i've heard this "i was against the prior wars" line before and tbh it's dishonest. Literally 99% of the people that are so vocal against Russia today have not applied even a small fraction of the scrutiny or criticism that's leveled today. That's great that you were against the wars priors, but again, were you referring to our soldiers as orcs or demanding that they be tried under tribunals? Were you saying they were committing genocide?

I was railing against my R friends that equated the Iraq war as stoping Muslims and defending Christianity. I wanted Bush to be charged along with Cheney that was clearly compromised from his Halliburton stocks.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1245124522453245424554473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll