d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1244524462447244824494473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 22 2023 10:09am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 04:57pm)

bahaha... you just can't do it, can you? i knew it. your silly whataboutisms concerning iraq were only a transparent attempt to downplay russian war crimes. even when russia is the invader, killing tens of thousands of innocent people, you say it's "wrong", but you blame everyone else but the killers.

you are EXACTLY like the neo-cons who say that the iraq war might have been a disaster, but the REAL culprits are saddam hussein, al quaeda, and terrorism - and that the US was basically "forced" to invade, because they simply couldn't "let it happen".

you're basically a russian neo-con. such a hypocrite and war apologist...

What's this drivel?

You asked for my opinion, I gave you my opinion.

Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 05:00pm)
Ukraine is not a border, it's a country. A border, however, is a line drawn on a map.

Finland 's borders are not far to Moscow. Guess what Putin Genius won ? Finland to join NATO.

Finland did not join NATO yet, so: Russia can invade it because "don't play with my borders" ?

Honestly this is a borderline statement.

You seem to live in your own reality, lol

Finland has nothing to do with Ukraine, show me where Russia has a naval base in Finland you genius

First you deny Russia - Ukraine historic relations and now this. GTFO

Mar 22 2023 10:14am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 05:04pm)
why is that only wrong when america does it? why can't you call out pootin and russia? you know they are bombing civilian infrastructure since the beginning of the war, right? if you use whataboutisms, at least pretend to condemn it when russia does it as well - otherwise it's too obvious that you're just a propaganda bot...

I replied to Meanwhile trashing other users' sources repeatedly and I was showing him what coalition briefings looked like (he trashed the source because the channel also featured Russian defense briefings).

You might want to read what's being posted before spamming
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 10:16am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 04:57pm)
santara on a reporting spree, lol. take cover everyone, he's mad af. xD

you're clearly not smart enough to comprehend pispers, so you might as well stop butchering his puns. if you think i sympathise with israel's apartheit regime, you're even slower than i already thought - and that's quite the challenge...

tell me again about the nato bases 200 km from moscow maybe? instant classic that one...

bahaha... you just can't do it, can you? i knew it. your silly whataboutisms concerning iraq were only a transparent attempt to downplay russian war crimes. even when russia is the invader, killing tens of thousands of innocent people, you say it's "wrong", but you blame everyone else but the killers.

you are EXACTLY like the neo-cons who say that the iraq war might have been a disaster, but the REAL culprits are saddam hussein, al quaeda, and terrorism - and that the US was basically "forced" to invade, because they simply couldn't "let it happen".

Omg omg i didnt type the actual range from border to moscow omg omg how dare am i....

"How long did you ********m? 30 or 40 minutes??? Its important if 30 or 40 minutes it makes a huuuge difference!!"

Duude.... its the fact russia doesnt want an insane natobase at its borders the same like the US dont want russian bases at mexican borders.. cant explain to myself how you ignorants cant get it?!

You call me a russian neocon because im not fine with EU/Usas foreign policys??

Are you alive or youre docked on a breathingmachine?
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2023 10:24am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 17:09)
You seem to live in your own reality, lol

Finland has nothing to do with Ukraine, show me where Russia has a naval base in Finland you genius

First you deny Russia - Ukraine historic relations and now this. GTFO

You did copy past non-stop of the "nato expansion" map in this threat.

Finland to join NATO because of Ukraine illegal agression & war crimes did by Russia's authoritarian Putin fugitive imperialist.
Finland is has everything to do with Ukraine and is helping:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_aid_to_Ukraine_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War#F
Saying that Russia has naval bases in Ukraine is a non sense: Everything on Ukraine's territory is Ukrainian.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 22 2023 10:24am
Mar 22 2023 10:27am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 22 2023 05:04pm)
Keep telling yourself that mobik

I just checked the UK's economic outlook and now I get why you're so mad right now.

It appears that you're one of the biggest losers of this war, lol

Oh well, fuck around and find out I guess
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 10:30am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 17:09)
What's this drivel?

You asked for my opinion, I gave you my opinion.

i told you bush and america were wrong for invading iraq. you can't do the same for pootin and russia concerning ukraine. because you're a kremlin bot. thanks for playing.

Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 17:16)
Omg omg i didnt type the actual range from border to moscow omg omg how dare am i....

"How long did you ********m? 30 or 40 minutes??? Its important if 30 or 40 minutes it makes a huuuge difference!!"

Duude.... its the fact russia doesnt want an insane natobase at its borders the same like the US dont want russian bases at mexican borders.. cant explain to myself how you ignorants cant get it?!

You call me a russian neocon because im not fine with EU/Usas foreign policys??

omg, your reading troubles are showing again. the part about the russian neo-con was not a reply to you, lol.

how often do you want to absolutely shit the bed today, completely humiliate yourself with insanely dumb posts, lol? it's almost too easy at this point...

Quote (Meanwhile @ 22 Mar 2023 17:07)
"you aren't a country, you are a border" :lol:

tune in again next week to "kids discover the world" when little dizzy learns that heather (22) is indeed a human being, and not a plant - despite her name.

that multi is so lost - it's literally not worth even replying to him.
Gold: 4.91
Mar 22 2023 10:33am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 01:30pm)

I wonder if that is at all related to me embarrassing you everytime you did in the past? :rofl:

Too easy
Mar 22 2023 10:38am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 05:24pm)
You did copy past non-stop of the "nato expansion" map in this threat.

Finland to join NATO because of Ukraine illegal agression & war crimes did by Russia's authoritarian Putin fugitive imperialist.
Finland is has everything to do with Ukraine and is helping:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_aid_to_Ukraine_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War#F
Saying that Russia has naval bases in Ukraine is a non sense: Everything on Ukraine's territory is Ukrainian.

I believe that Russia stated that they don't care much about Finland becoming a NATO member.

And again you deny Russian-Ukrainian historic relations which won't help you because it's history and cannot be refuted ^_^

Crimea has been Russian since the late 1700s like I pointed out above, source --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

Crimea was given to Ukraine by Russia in 1954 (USSR) and even after the breakup Russia held a long term lease on the Sevastopol naval base, source --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharkiv_Pact

Once again I slam you with facts that cannot be refuted, lol

EZd

Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 05:30pm)
i told you bush and america were wrong for invading iraq. you can't do the same for pootin and russia concerning ukraine. because you're a kremlin bot. thanks for playing.

I know your reading comprehension is shit so I've bolded the line where I say the war is wrong.

Next time try to read okay?

Quote (Djunior @ Mar 22 2023 04:27pm)
You now established that the US, Russia and China are warmonger countries. Good.

Now, if those countries all recognize that the only way forward is to respect each other and negotiate instead of shitting on each other that would be a huge improvement.

You are well aware that the combined West shits on both Russia and China and btw you're continuously partaking in that every time you post in this topic.

The combined West / NATO think they can do what they want, expand because countries wanted to become members (used as excuse) and have openly stated that Putin's regime must be dismantled, Russia humiliated, and so on.

In the geo-political arena this is a recipe for disaster unless Russia / China back off like little lapdogs which didn't happen.

Do I support the war? No, the war is wrong, it's a disaster for Ukraine, they never should've allied themselves with the West because they knew Russia would never let it happen, furthermore it's a disaster for the EU that relied on cheap Russian energy and a disaster for poor countries that cannot bear the burden of inflation caused by the war.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 10:50am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 17:38)
I know your reading comprehension is shit so I've bolded the line where I say the war is wrong.

Next time try to read okay?

i know your reading comprehension is shit, so thanks for highlighting the part where you indeed do NOT say "pootin and russia are wrong", but cowardly resort to "the war is wrong", while blaming everyone BUT pootin and russia for it, despite them starting it and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

a distinction i made before btw ( https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=643085066 ), but again, your reading comprehension is obviously shit:

Quote (fender @ 22 Mar 2023 16:57)

Gold: 0.69
Mar 22 2023 10:51am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 05:30pm)

omg, your reading troubles are showing again. the part about the russian neo-con was not a reply to you, lol.

how often do you want to absolutely shit the bed today, completely humiliate yourself with insanely dumb posts, lol? it's almost too easy at this point...

tune in again next week to "kids discover the world" when little dizzy learns that heather (22) is indeed a human being, and not a plant - despite her name.

ohh damn youre right my fault i read wrong

alright so try respond to this instead of trying insult instead of discuss

Quote (Bananii @ Mar 22 2023 05:16pm)

now my post should be fine.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1244524462447244824494473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll