d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1244324442445244624474472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2023 09:41am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 16:27)
You now established that the US, Russia and China are warmonger countries. Good.

Now, if those countries all recognize that the only way forward is to respect each other and negotiate instead of shitting on each other that would be a huge improvement.

You are well aware that the combined West shits on both Russia and China and btw you're continuously partaking in that every time you post in this topic.

The combined West / NATO think they can do what they want, expand because countries wanted to become members (used as excuse) and have openly stated that Putin's regime must be dismantled, Russia humiliated, and so on.

In the geo-political arena this is a recipe for disaster unless Russia / China back off like little lapdogs which didn't happen.

Do I support the war? No, the war is wrong, it's a disaster for Ukraine, they never should've allied themselves with the West because they knew Russia would never let it happen, furthermore it's a disaster for the EU that relied on cheap Russian energy and a disaster for poor countries that cannot bear the burden of inflation caused by the war.

You put US in the same bag than Russia or China. For the few i know criticizing war or central power does not lead you to jail for years in US.
In the same way: China & Russia authoritarian powers refuse to give more rights to their main population because these people simply want to keep their priviledges.
Finally: China & Russia are actively trying to divide and destroy democracies from the inside with information war & political fundings/corruption with local, weak, populists-nationalists far right parties/entities.

This is plenty enough reasons to explain why sovereign countries prefer to JOIN Nato (which is not only US but also a bunch of other countries) which is a DEFENSE agreement.
Because when people can vote they prefer EU and NATO. That's it: The right of the people to seek decent level of freedom: Is that an "agression" ? I don't think so.

Russia bravely protecting itself from terrible Nato agression:
Russian missile hits Zaporizhzhia apartments
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 09:43am
Some history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq9Gh81FJ4E

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 22 2023 09:44am
Mar 22 2023 09:48am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 22 Mar 2023 16:43)

this one better and much more flashy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntV8eEFq8c
Mar 22 2023 09:48am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 12:48pm)
this one better and much more flashy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntV8eEFq8c

Watch it, coward.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 22 2023 09:51am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 04:41pm)
You put US in the same bag than Russia or China. For the few i know criticizing war or central power does not lead you to jail for years in US.
In the same way: China & Russia authoritarian powers refuse to give more rights to their main population because these people simply want to keep their priviledges.
Finally: China & Russia are actively trying to divide and destroy democracies from the inside with information war & political fundings/corruption with local, weak, populists-nationalists far right parties/entities.

This is plenty enough reasons to explain why sovereign countries prefer to JOIN Nato (which is not only US but also a bunch of other countries) which is a DEFENSE agreement.
Because when people can vote they prefer EU and NATO. That's it: The right of the people to seek decent level of freedom: Is that an "agression" ? I don't think so.

Russia bravely protecting itself from terrible Nato agression:
Russian missile hits Zaporizhzhia apartments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yC7UWBIAJQ

I was responding to fender but anyway since you don't get it,

Those three countries are all three nuclear powers and have a lot of influence.

They're not going to accept other powers messing around at their borders and they're not backing off like little lapdogs.

However there's one country in particular that's interested in policing the planet, I'll leave it up to you to decide which country that is.
Mar 22 2023 09:53am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 22 Mar 2023 16:48)
Watch it, coward.

You linked a video from a channel that publish the "daily Morning briefing of the Ministry of Defense of Russia" ...
Putin bot is botting ^_^
Mar 22 2023 09:54am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 12:53pm)
You linked a video from a channel that publish the "daily Morning briefing of the Ministry of Defense of Russia" ...
Putin bot is botting ^_^

Lol coward won't watch the video, are you scared the Russian propaganda will be too powerful for you?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 09:57am
santara on a reporting spree, lol. take cover everyone, he's mad af. xD

Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 16:04)
Hamas jetz oder hamas immernoch net? Looool dumm wie en meter feldweg

you're clearly not smart enough to comprehend pispers, so you might as well stop butchering his puns. if you think i sympathise with israel's apartheit regime, you're even slower than i already thought - and that's quite the challenge...

tell me again about the nato bases 200 km from moscow maybe? instant classic that one...

Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 16:27)
You now established that the US, Russia and China are warmonger countries. Good.

Now, if those countries all recognize that the only way forward is to respect each other and negotiate instead of shitting on each other that would be a huge improvement.

You are well aware that the combined West shits on both Russia and China and btw you're continuously partaking in that every time you post in this topic.

The combined West / NATO think they can do what they want, expand because countries wanted to become members (used as excuse) and have openly stated that Putin's regime must be dismantled, Russia humiliated, and so on.

In the geo-political arena this is a recipe for disaster unless Russia / China back off like little lapdogs which didn't happen.

Do I support the war? No, the war is wrong, it's a disaster for Ukraine, they never should've allied themselves with the West because they knew Russia would never let it happen, furthermore it's a disaster for the EU that relied on cheap Russian energy and a disaster for poor countries that cannot bear the burden of inflation caused by the war.

bahaha... you just can't do it, can you? i knew it. your silly whataboutisms concerning iraq were only a transparent attempt to downplay russian war crimes. even when russia is the invader, killing tens of thousands of innocent people, you say it's "wrong", but you blame everyone else but the killers.

you are EXACTLY like the neo-cons who say that the iraq war might have been a disaster, but the REAL culprits are saddam hussein, al quaeda, and terrorism - and that the US was basically "forced" to invade, because they simply couldn't "let it happen".

you're basically a russian neo-con. such a hypocrite and war apologist...
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 22 2023 09:59am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 22 2023 02:13pm)
Lol look how mad he is

Not a single NATO troop killed while your poster boy Putin sends half a million Russians into a meatgrinder.

Nobody is mad here but Putin fans.
Mar 22 2023 10:00am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 16:51)
I was responding to fender but anyway since you don't get it,

Those three countries are all three nuclear powers and have a lot of influence.

They're not going to accept other powers messing around at their borders and they're not backing off like little lapdogs.

However there's one country in particular that's interested in policing the planet, I'll leave it up to you to decide which country that is.

Ukraine is not a border, it's a country. A border, however, is a line drawn on a map.

Finland 's borders are not far to Moscow. Guess what Putin Genius won ? Finland to join NATO.
Finland did not join NATO yet, so: Russia can invade it because "don't play with my borders" ?

Honestly this is a borderline statement/thinking.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 22 2023 10:03am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1244324442445244624474472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll