d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1244224432444244524464472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 09:02am
imagine starting a war, murdering women and children and destroying a whole country in order to conquer it, and then complain when your desperate victim fights back...

how dumb and corrupt, how utterly brainless would you have to be to sympathise with the aggressor in that scenario? to sympathise with the one who's killing innocent people by the tens of thousands in order to redraw international borders? some seriously damaged people in this sub...
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 22 2023 09:03am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 04:00pm)
"was"? Okay: If you check last 1500 years history then Moscow is part of Ukraine, Ukraine is the HISTORICAL SOURCE of Moscow. Moscow got created AFTER. Self Nuke much. But now i guess you will search for fossils ?
Europe "progressive" abomination ? Cool story Frankeinstein. Topic ? Make one.

You want to read it again ? NP:
Do you know that Ukraine gave up 2000 nukes in exchange of protection from the US, UK, and Russia in a 1994 agreement known as the Budapest Memorandum ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum

==>List of Sovereign States in the World: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states

UKRAINE IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY ? YES.

The invasion of Ukraine may also have violated international agreements that Russia is a party to, including:
The 1975 Helsinki Final Act, in which the USSR promised not to violate the "territorial integrity" of other signees, including through the use of force. Russia and Ukraine were both created as a result of the USSR's breakup.
The 1994 Budapest Memorandum, in which Russia, the United States, and the United Kingdom agreed "to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine."
The Minsk Agreements, which are a pair of ceasefire agreements signed by Russia and Ukraine relating to the conflict between those countries that began in 2014

Budapest memorandum eh

That sounds like something different than NATO membership, what do you not understand
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 09:04am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 04:02pm)
imagine starting a war, murdering women and children and destroying a whole country in order to conquer it, and then complain when your desperate victim fights back...

how dumb and corrupt, how utterly brainless would you have to be to sympathise with the aggressor in that scenario? to sympathise with the one who's killing innocent people by the tens of thousands in order to redraw international borders? some seriously damaged people in this sub...

Hamas jetz oder hamas immernoch net? Looool dumm wie en meter feldweg
Gold: 4.91
Mar 22 2023 09:05am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 12:02pm)

You're talking about Ukraine bombing Donestk right?
Mar 22 2023 09:05am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 04:02pm)

Imagine being slammed so hard with facts that you cannot refute that you give up quoting me in the hope I do not notice your shit post.

It's fun wiping the floor with your ass buddy

Mar 22 2023 09:06am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 22 2023 04:05pm)
You're talking about Ukraine bombing Donestk right?

Lets hope so :lol:
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2023 09:07am
Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 16:04)
Hamas jetz oder hamas immernoch net? Looool dumm wie en meter feldweg

Are you talking about your "Nato Bases plans at 200km away from Moscow" ?
or
Are you trying to share your alternative solutions to solve the conflict with us ?
Mar 22 2023 09:11am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 04:07pm)
Are you talking about your "Nato Bases plans at 200km away from Moscow" ?
or
Are you trying to share your alternative solutions to solve the conflict with us ?

Youre out of arguments + mad.

No need respond to virgins how to fuck a woman the right way.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 09:12am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 16:01)
Nobody was held accountable for the Iraq war. The US does not even recognize the ICC, lol

Meanwhile an arrest warrant is issued because Russia brought Ukrainian kids to Russia unlawfully.

Now who are the hypocrites you drone

i know, and i agree. the ICC is a good thing in theory, but as long as warmonger nations like the US, russia, and china don't recognise it, as long as western war criminals aren't charged, it's a meaningless tool. that doesn't make pootin any less of a war criminal though.

you're not the ICC though, and neither am i. so please, go ahead, tell me what YOU think - i'm still waiting. tell me how the ukraine war is also wrong. tell me how pootin is a war criminal, how his invasion and occupation of ukrainian territory is unjustified. tell me how the war is based on lies and misrepresentations, and how any real or perceived "wrongdoings" of ukrainian leadership do NOT justify russia's killing of countless innocent people.

or are you a hypocrite, who only ever brings up iraq as a cheap whataboutism in order to make excuses for a dictator, junior?
Mar 22 2023 09:27am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 04:12pm)
i know, and i agree. the ICC is a good thing in theory, but as long as warmonger nations like the US, russia, and china don't recognise it, as long as western war criminals aren't charged, it's a meaningless tool. that doesn't make pootin any less of a war criminal though.

you're not the ICC though, and neither am i. so please, go ahead, tell me what YOU think - i'm still waiting. tell me how the ukraine war is also wrong. tell me how pootin is a war criminal, how his invasion and occupation of ukrainian territory is unjustified. tell me how the war is based on lies and misrepresentations, and how any real or perceived "wrongdoings" of ukrainian leadership do NOT justify russia's killing of countless innocent people.

or are you a hypocrite, who only ever brings up iraq as a cheap whataboutism in order to make excuses for a dictator, junior?

You now established that the US, Russia and China are warmonger countries. Good.

Now, if those countries all recognize that the only way forward is to respect each other and negotiate instead of shitting on each other that would be a huge improvement.

You are well aware that the combined West shits on both Russia and China and btw you're continuously partaking in that every time you post in this topic.

The combined West / NATO think they can do what they want, expand because countries wanted to become members (used as excuse) and have openly stated that Putin's regime must be dismantled, Russia humiliated, and so on.

In the geo-political arena this is a recipe for disaster unless Russia / China back off like little lapdogs which didn't happen.

Do I support the war? No, the war is wrong, it's a disaster for Ukraine, they never should've allied themselves with the West because they knew Russia would never let it happen, furthermore it's a disaster for the EU that relied on cheap Russian energy and a disaster for poor countries that cannot bear the burden of inflation caused by the war.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1244224432444244524464472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll