d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1243724382439244024414472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2023 07:16am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 Mar 2023 14:13)
^fender is a "progressive" clown and a complete and utter NATO shill. His only counter arguments are "Pootin bad" and "those countries wanted NATO membership".
He completely ignores historic facts like East vs West tensions and mistrust (cold war), USSR breakup plus consequent NATO expansion East and the difficult geo-political relations because of all of that.
He also ignores the fact that the West has deliberately tried to reel in those countries offering them economic benefits / investments / protection and that Russia has complained about it for over a decade citing it's security concerns.
He also ignores the fact that Ukraine has always had close relations with Russia and was part of the Russian empire for a very long time and that Crimea was part of Russia since 1783 before it was gifted to Ukraine in 1954 to commemorate the 300th anniversary of Ukraine's union with Russia.
Fender seems to believe that the "progressive" West are the good guys, thereby ignoring all death and destruction brought down upon many countries victims that do not fall in line with the dogshit "progressive" Western policies.
Lastly, I wouldn't worry at all about his trash posts, just slam him with facts he cannot refute and laugh about his mad rants.
Oh did Russia expand into Kaliningrad recently just like NATO keeps expanding?
I missed the headlines ^_^

Do you know that Ukraine gave up 2000 nukes in exchange of protection from the US, UK, and Russia in a 1994 agreement known as the Budapest Memorandum ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum

At a joint press conference in January 2003, Putin responded to a question about Ukraine. “Ukraine is an independent sovereign state, and it will choose its own path to peace and security”

Source: https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/19/putin-russia-ukraine-nato-george-robertson/

==> List of Sovereign States in the World: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states

The invasion of Ukraine may also have violated international agreements that Russia is a party to, including:
The 1975 Helsinki Final Act, in which the USSR promised not to violate the "territorial integrity" of other signees, including through the use of force. Russia and Ukraine were both created as a result of the USSR's breakup.
The 1994 Budapest Memorandum, in which Russia, the United States, and the United Kingdom agreed "to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine."
The Minsk Agreements, which are a pair of ceasefire agreements signed by Russia and Ukraine relating to the conflict between those countries that began in 2014

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

Putin: Soviet collapse a 'genuine tragedy'

U.N Resolution condemning military agression of Ukraine:

Fatality meme:

Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 07:17am
All of this to defend "Ukrainian sovereignty". Millions displaced, thousands killed or wounded, infrastructure destroyed, economy mangled, country filled with mines, breakdown of international relations, increased military spending across the globe, increased nuclear tensions, etc.

Worth it though, because imagine if Ukraine had been taken over by Russia? It might have become corrupt and poor, with a poor record on human rights, boggles the mind.

But this is about what Ukrainians want isn't it? Specifically the Ukrainians chosen by the United States to run the country who's sovereignty is at risk....wait a second....
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 22 2023 07:19am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 22 2023 01:13pm)
^fender is a "progressive" clown and a complete and utter NATO shill. His only counter arguments are "Pootin bad" and "those countries wanted NATO membership".

He completely ignores historic facts like East vs West tensions and mistrust (cold war), USSR breakup plus consequent NATO expansion East and the difficult geo-political relations because of all of that.

He also ignores the fact that the West has deliberately tried to reel in those countries offering them economic benefits / investments / protection and that Russia has complained about it for over a decade citing it's security concerns.

He also ignores the fact that Ukraine has always had close relations with Russia and was part of the Russian empire for a very long time and that Crimea was part of Russia since 1783 before it was gifted to Ukraine in 1954 to commemorate the 300th anniversary of Ukraine's union with Russia.

Fender seems to believe that the "progressive" West are the good guys, thereby ignoring all death and destruction brought down upon many countries victims that do not fall in line with the dogshit "progressive" Western policies.

Lastly, I wouldn't worry at all about his trash posts, just slam him with facts he cannot refute and laugh about his mad rants.

Oh did Russia expand into Kaliningrad recently just like NATO keeps expanding?

I missed the headlines ^_^

NATO tanks were building up in Ukraine ready to invade Russia? I guess we all missed that headline. Maybe it was on RT
Mar 22 2023 07:20am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 22 2023 01:17pm)
All of this to defend "Ukrainian sovereignty". Millions displaced, thousands killed or wounded, infrastructure destroyed, economy mangled, country filled with mines, breakdown of international relations, increased military spending across the globe, increased nuclear tensions, etc.

Worth it though, because imagine if Ukraine had been taken over by Russia? It might have become corrupt and poor, with a poor record on human rights, boggles the mind.

But this is about what Ukrainians want isn't it? Specifically the Ukrainians chosen by the United States to run the country who's sovereignty is at risk....wait a second....

No your right. I'm sure Ukrainians wanted Russia to obliterate their country.

Fucking tool.
Gold: 4.91
Mar 22 2023 07:23am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 22 2023 10:20am)
No your right. I'm sure Ukrainians wanted Russia to obliterate their country.

Fucking tool.

Good point, I wonder what caused them to do that? I wonder if there was any warning?

Lol stay mad and ignorant prox1m1ty, not that I think you have a choice in the matter
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 07:28am
Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 13:51)
Ofc im still here, nazi.o/

Security and freedom. LOL

Security from what? Explain it. But nice and slowly. We all want to read your imaginary "russia will conquer the whole world bullshit" XD

You are the kind of people you need for a war. Not questioning anything, believing 1 side, taking orders and go kill the bad one.
If there werent people like you on earth, there wouldnt be wars. Think about it.

you really are a bit slow, aren't you? security from russia's military aggression of course. you think russia would have invaded if ukraine had been a NATO member?

you are the war apologist here, you are the one making excuses for the guy murdering women and children in ukraine, sonderschüler. i want peace today. pootin just has to order his troops to retreat from ukrainian territory, and not a single other person has to die, it's that simple.

but hey, tell me again how the REAL problem is NATO's "wrong behaviour" (which you still haven't defined btw), or how it planned to build bases "200 km away from moscow" (in the middle of russia, lol). literally russian propaganda, lol. keep bleating, sheep.

i don't know what's worse, paid trolls or people too stupid to realise they are doing pootin's propaganda work for free...
Mar 22 2023 07:33am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 22 2023 01:23pm)
Good point, I wonder what caused them to do that? I wonder if there was any warning?

Lol stay mad and ignorant prox1m1ty, not that I think you have a choice in the matter

Oh we get it now. Ukraine and west should have let Russia take over Ukraine.
But Russia could never accept Ukraine joining NATO.

All this time we thought you could argue without bias and hypocrisy.
Our bad, we forgot you were degenerate shitebags
Mar 22 2023 07:35am
Carry on comrades. Bakhmut will be de militarized by 2035 and we will only have to mobilize all the babuschas from our ethnic regions.

Hoorah
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2023 07:42am
Zelensky visits frontline city of Bakhmut.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 22 2023 07:44am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 22 2023 07:44am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 02:28pm)
you really are a bit slow, aren't you? security from russia's military aggression of course. you think russia would have invaded if ukraine had been a NATO member?

you are the war apologist here, you are the one making excuses for the guy murdering women and children in ukraine, sonderschüler. i want peace today. pootin just has to order his troops to retreat from ukrainian territory, and not a single other person has to die, it's that simple.

but hey, tell me again how the REAL problem is NATO's "wrong behaviour" (which you still haven't defined btw), or how it planned to build bases "200 km away from moscow" (in the middle of russia, lol). literally russian propaganda, lol. keep bleating, sheep.

i don't know what's worse, paid trolls or people too stupid to realise they are doing pootin's propaganda work for free...

"NATO WONT EXPAND EAST"

DOT.

Wake up!!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1243724382439244024414472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll