d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1243624372438243924404472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 06:32am
Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 13:07)
I said cry silent and stop spam me with your bullshit!

You dont know shit about me or my plans, you cant even imagine a small part of it so just stop quote me with your "adult" answers..

You ignoring facts like you want and have drawn your picture, and anything that doesnt fit in it or is 1km off the right distance makes it kremlin propaganda, what a fuckin joke

Youre full of TV bullshit. West is good, putin bad.

The last 30 years when we germans got oil and gas for really cheap money there wasnt ANY kind of problems with russia, no? Yea i thought so.

TV tells you shit, you believe and spray that shit.

Instead of accepting the totally wrong behaviour by NATO the last decades, you spitting around your kremlin bots and pootin bullshit..

2004, what a joke, you must atleast be 35 years old and behave like shit.

"Get banned with your opinion". You know how that sounds?
Shall i say it?

O/

still here? didn't i tell you to sod off?

tell us again how i don't think bush is a war criminal (debunked by facts, you should be embarrassed), or how NATO wants to build bases 200 km away from moscow (debunked by facts, you should be embarrassed), genius.

you just sheepishly regurgitate any kremlin friendly narrative and excuse you hear, without even thinking about it for a second. you're literally an NPC, a useful idiot for russia - just like ferdia and all the other bots.

NATO providing security and freedom to its members is only "wrong behaviour" from the perspective of a dictator trying to conquer those countries. every single member state asked to join, and pootin is currently demonstrating to the world why they were right to do so. that's why long time sceptics finland and sweden want to join. no one wants to be invaded and murdered by his troops.

you don't have any arguments, sonderschüler. all you have is lies and propaganda. stop making excuses for that dictator. while you clutch your pearls about NATO's alleged "wrong behaviour", he is killing women and children in ukraine, because he wants to conquer their country. goddamn war apologists...
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 06:42am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 09:32am)

tell us again how i don't think bush is a war criminal (debunked by facts, you should be embarrassed), or how NATO wants to build bases 200 km away from moscow (debunked by facts, you should be embarrassed), genius.

you just sheepishly regurgitate any kremlin friendly narrative and excuse you hear, without even thinking about it for a second. you're literally an NPC, a useful idiot for russia - just like ferdia and all the other bots.

NATO providing security and freedom to its members is only "wrong behaviour" from the perspective of a dictator trying to conquer those countries. every single member state asked to join, and pootin is currently demonstrating to the world why they were right to do so. that's why long time sceptics finland and sweden want to join. no one wants to be invaded and murdered by his troops.

you don't have any arguments, sonderschüler. all you have is lies and propaganda. stop making excuses for that dictator. while you clutch your pearls about NATO's alleged "wrong behaviour", he is killing women and children in ukraine, because he wants to conquer their country. goddamn war apologists...

Evolutionsbremse
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 06:51am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 01:32pm)

Ofc im still here, nazi.o/

Security and freedom. LOL

Security from what? Explain it. But nice and slowly. We all want to read your imaginary "russia will conquer the whole world bullshit" XD

You are the kind of people you need for a war. Not questioning anything, believing 1 side, taking orders and go kill the bad one.
If there werent people like you on earth, there wouldnt be wars. Think about it.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 06:55am
lol security and freedom dont exist since nato creation xD
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 22 2023 07:06am
Quote (Pisior @ Mar 22 2023 12:55pm)
lol security and freedom dont exist since nato creation xD

Literally the opposite of what you said is true. Take the tin foil hat off.
Mar 22 2023 07:09am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 22 2023 12:51pm)
Ofc im still here, nazi.o/

Security and freedom. LOL

Security from what? Explain it. But nice and slowly. We all want to read your imaginary "russia will conquer the whole world bullshit" XD

You are the kind of people you need for a war. Not questioning anything, believing 1 side, taking orders and go kill the bad one.
If there werent people like you on earth, there wouldnt be wars. Think about it.

In reality Europe is a collection of pacifist nations that regularly underspend on their defense commitments.

In Putin's dystopian reality - "NATO is a threat to Russia"

Its almost like the truth Vlad has ulterior motive, and yet its easier to avoid the truth.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2023 07:10am
Anti-all trolls multis posting against Nato or West are just clueless, when you ask them about the alternative "solution" they have: Silence and Dodge.

My advice: Do not lose time with these people, copy/paste them a meme or a short sentence, but absolutely not lose time with them.

Russian missile hits Zaporizhzhia apartments

"the russians are good at this"

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 22 2023 07:11am
Mar 22 2023 07:11am
NATO missiles in Ukraine?

I'll take Kaliningrad and Iskander nuclear warheads for $500 Alex.
Mar 22 2023 07:12am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2023 01:10pm)
Anti-all trolls multis posting against Nato or West are just clueless, when you ask them about the alternative "solution" they have: Silence and Dodge.

My advice: Do not lose time with these people, copy/paste them a meme or a short sentence, but absolutely not lose time with them.

Russian missile hits Zaporizhzhia apartments

"the russians are good at this"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yC7UWBIAJQ

This is what you get when you are not part of the NATO alliance. All denigrators within NATO countries ought to leave and enjoy a Russian style of freedom. Maggots.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 22 2023 07:13am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 22 2023 01:07pm)
I said cry silent and stop spam me with your bullshit!

You dont know shit about me or my plans, you cant even imagine a small part of it so just stop quote me with your "adult" answers..

You ignoring facts like you want and have drawn your picture, and anything that doesnt fit in it or is 1km off the right distance makes it kremlin propaganda, what a fuckin joke

Youre full of TV bullshit. West is good, putin bad.

The last 30 years when we germans got oil and gas for really cheap money there wasnt ANY kind of problems with russia, no? Yea i thought so.

TV tells you shit, you believe and spray that shit.

Instead of accepting the totally wrong behaviour by NATO the last decades, you spitting around your kremlin bots and pootin bullshit..

2004, what a joke, you must atleast be 35 years old and behave like shit.

"Get banned with your opinion". You know how that sounds?
Shall i say it?

O/

is a "progressive" clown and a complete and utter NATO shill. His only counter arguments are "Pootin bad" and "those countries wanted NATO membership".

He completely ignores historic facts like East vs West tensions and mistrust (cold war), USSR breakup plus consequent NATO expansion East and the difficult geo-political relations because of all of that.

He also ignores the fact that the West has deliberately tried to reel in those countries offering them economic benefits / investments / protection and that Russia has complained about it for over a decade citing it's security concerns.

He also ignores the fact that Ukraine has always had close relations with Russia and was part of the Russian empire for a very long time and that Crimea was part of Russia since 1783 before it was gifted to Ukraine in 1954 to commemorate the 300th anniversary of Ukraine's union with Russia.

Fender seems to believe that the "progressive" West are the good guys, thereby ignoring all death and destruction brought down upon many countries victims that do not fall in line with the dogshit "progressive" Western policies.

Lastly, I wouldn't worry at all about his trash posts, just slam him with facts he cannot refute and laugh about his mad rants.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 22 2023 02:11pm)
NATO missiles in Ukraine?

I'll take Kaliningrad and Iskander nuclear warheads for $500 Alex.

Oh did Russia expand into Kaliningrad recently just like NATO keeps expanding?

I missed the headlines ^_^

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1243624372438243924404472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll