d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1243524362437243824394472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,515.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 22 2023 03:45am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 22 2023 10:37am)
The planned nato bases 200km next to moscow should be enough reason for russia to take actions thats what most ignorants in here dont get.

Stationing russian army in mexico/american border would make the americans take actions aswell no?

Yeah thought so

planned nato bases or deployment of nato forces in high risk of conflict areas is nothing out of the ordinary, not now and not at any point in modern history. refer to the Yugoslaw wars and the recent Kosovo conflict for a recent example

Putin being on the wrong side of the conflict doesn't change that. it's a logical response to the globally condemned annexation of Crimea.

try to make some sense, would you?
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 03:46am
Quote (Dolphy @ Mar 22 2023 09:45am)
planned nato bases or deployment of nato forces in high risk of conflict areas is nothing out of the ordinary, not now and not at any point in modern history. refer to the Yugoslaw wars and the recent Kosovo conflict for a recent example

Putin being on the wrong side of the conflict doesn't change that. it's a logical response to the globally condemned annexation of Crimea.

But he just referenced the cuban missile crisis which is a historical fact? and the US drive for Ukraine in nato predates the annexation of Crimea...

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 22 2023 03:47am
Gold: 751.50
Mar 22 2023 03:59am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 08:59am)
lol, imagine waffling about "serious debate" while typing a rage essay full of insults...

ihr sonderschüler merkt auch echt nichts, oder?

Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2023 07:51pm)
halt doch einfach mal die dumme fresse wenn du nichts konstruktives beizutragen hast, marcel. wie kann man nur so besessen sein? musst du echt zu jedem einzelnen meiner posts deinen geistigen dünpfiff ablassen? bekomm dich mal wieder in den griff, kleiner. du schäumst ja geradezu vor wut und hass... nicht, dass dir noch was zustößt - das wäre ja ein schrecklicher verlust für die menschheit - und paraguay's zukunft. xD

nmmh ^_^
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 04:00am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Mar 2023 10:25)
United states missiles in Ukraine was a threat.

bullshit. russia is already well within reach of "united states missiles" - from estonia, latvia, lithuania, norway, poland, and other NATO members. from the sea as well...
if anything, conquering ukraine (which is obviously moscow's goal) would put even MORE "russian" territory into the range of US missiles.

you need to stop uncritically regurgitating kremlin propaganda like a bot, it's really embarrassing.

in reality, no one, not even the mighty US, can threaten to invade the country with the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet, without signing their own death warrant (and that of the whole planet, if russia so desires). pootin knows that. every halfway intelligent person on this planet knows that. the only people who (pretend to) not know that are kremlin bots and their propaganda victims.

all ukraine wanted is protection, and pootin is currently proving them right (not that georgia hadn't already done that before).

thanks to pootin's ambitions to conquer ukraine, even finland will join NATO now - putting even more "US missiles" in range of moscow. that, and a whole arsenal of western arms directly gifted to ukraine - by countries who would never even have considered that just 13 months ago. what a master strategist.

so either pootin is really fucking stupid, or it was a bullshit excuse to begin with, and he knew all along that no one ever planned to attack russia - he just said so that simpletons, desperate to appear "neutral", make silly excuses on his behalf...

This post was edited by fender on Mar 22 2023 04:04am
Mar 22 2023 04:15am
Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 10:37)
The planned nato bases 200km next to moscow should be enough reason for russia to take actions thats what most ignorants in here dont get.

Stationing russian army in mexico/american border would make the americans take actions aswell no?

Yeah thought so

what are you even on about you lying weirdo? moscow is more than 450 km away from the ukrainian border, let alone any of your imaginary "planned nato bases". are you suggesting nato was setting up bases 250 km within russia? in kaluga maybe?

you might just be the most broken and silly propaganda bot we have here on jsp. your lies are so obviously dumb, and so easily debunked, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
in reality i know of course that you're not trying to be funny, but that you simply believe every kremlin lie they tell you, without ever questioning a single thing. bloody NPCs, lol...
Gold: 0.69
Mar 22 2023 04:55am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 11:15am)
what are you even on about you lying weirdo? moscow is more than 450 km away from the ukrainian border, let alone any of your imaginary "planned nato bases". are you suggesting nato was setting up bases 250 km within russia? in kaluga maybe?

you might just be the most broken and silly propaganda bot we have here on jsp. your lies are so obviously dumb, and so easily debunked, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
in reality i know of course that you're not trying to be funny, but that you simply believe every kremlin lie they tell you, without ever questioning a single thing. bloody NPCs, lol...

Cry silent :zzz:
Mar 22 2023 05:11am
Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 11:55)
Cry silent :zzz:

are you crying because i ridiculed your moronic lie about "nato bases 200 km away from moscow", or are you crying because you finally realised you've been duped by war mongers all that time? i sure hope it's the latter, but i seriously doubt you're smart enough for any kind of self-reflection...

just gtfo here with your stupid propaganda. you've embarrassed yourself enough for this year. please follow kusotarre's example and get yourself banned from this sub. off you go now...
Gold: 4.91
Mar 22 2023 05:43am
Quote (Dolphy @ Mar 22 2023 06:45am)

My God, reddit is a curse, look what it does to people.
Gold: 45,309.00
Mar 22 2023 05:59am
Another video from the Hoover institute. fascinating, but it took a while before I was fascinated (its a long video). encapsulates US foreign policy and why Ukraine and the US simply cannot countenance negotiation yet.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 22 2023 06:10am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 22 2023 06:07am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 12:11pm)
are you crying because i ridiculed your moronic lie about "nato bases 200 km away from moscow", or are you crying because you finally realised you've been duped by war mongers all that time? i sure hope it's the latter, but i seriously doubt you're smart enough for any kind of self-reflection...

just gtfo here with your stupid propaganda. you've embarrassed yourself enough for this year. please follow kusotarre's example and get yourself banned from this sub. off you go now...

I said cry silent and stop spam me with your bullshit!

You dont know shit about me or my plans, you cant even imagine a small part of it so just stop quote me with your "adult" answers..

You ignoring facts like you want and have drawn your picture, and anything that doesnt fit in it or is 1km off the right distance makes it kremlin propaganda, what a fuckin joke

Youre full of TV bullshit. West is good, putin bad.

The last 30 years when we germans got oil and gas for really cheap money there wasnt ANY kind of problems with russia, no? Yea i thought so.

TV tells you shit, you believe and spray that shit.

Instead of accepting the totally wrong behaviour by NATO the last decades, you spitting around your kremlin bots and pootin bullshit..

2004, what a joke, you must atleast be 35 years old and behave like shit.

"Get banned with your opinion". You know how that sounds?
Shall i say it?

O/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1243524362437243824394472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll