d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1243424352436243724384472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 22 2023 01:59am
lol, imagine waffling about "serious debate" while typing a rage essay full of insults...

ihr sonderschüler merkt auch echt nichts, oder?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2023 02:15am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 08:59am)
lol, imagine waffling about "serious debate" while typing a rage essay full of insults...

ihr sonderschüler merkt auch echt nichts, oder?

Read your last 10 posts and think about it
"Kremlinbot" "Pootin" and so on in every post
2004 spawn and still behaving like a kid, instead of debating objectivly. Call me sonderschüler again lol

You are a joke

Mar 22 2023 02:25am
kremlin bot gets mad that i call a murderous war monger "pootin". ignores the actual arguments to get triggered about it, continuing insult spree while simultaneously complaining about the level of debate, lol.

sonderschüler merkt auch weiterhin nichts...
Mar 22 2023 02:36am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 09:25am)
kremlin bot gets mad that i call a murderous war monger "pootin". ignores the actual arguments to get triggered about it, continuing insult spree while simultaneously complaining about the level of debate, lol.

sonderschüler merkt auch weiterhin nichts...

Calling putin a warmonger while praising western politics yeah..youre so fake
What you call Bush? Or Obama? Not a warmonger i bet

Btw im Not getting triggered by any hateful nonsense you spit around,
But getting triggered by a "democrat" behaving not objectively, using shitwords in EVERY post instead of just debate like an adult

Youre kid. A damn old kid.

Gold: 45,309.00
Mar 22 2023 03:14am
"The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says it has reached an agreement with Ukraine on funding worth $15.6bn (£12.8bn). The organisation's first loan to a country at war is expected to be approved in the coming weeks. It would also be one of the largest financing packages Ukraine has received since Russia's invasion. The IMF recently changed a rule to allow loans to countries facing "exceptionally high uncertainty". "Russia's invasion of Ukraine continues to have a devastating impact on the economy: activity contracted by 30 percent in 2022, a large share of the capital stock has been destroyed, and poverty levels have climbed," IMF official Gavin Gray said in a statement. "The programme has been designed in line with the new fund's policy on lending under exceptionally high uncertainty, and strong financing assurances are expected from donors, including the G7 and EU." Mr Gray also said the agreement would "mobilise large-scale concessional financing" for Ukraine from international donors and partners, without giving further details. The funding still needs to be approved by the IMF's executive board. The IMF expects Ukraine's economy to record a slight contraction or growth this year."

it is what it is.
Mar 22 2023 03:17am
Quote (Bananii @ 22 Mar 2023 09:36)

Btw im Not getting triggered by any hateful nonsense you spit around,
But getting triggered by a "democrat" behaving not objectively, using shitwords in EVERY post instead of just debate like an adult

Youre kid. A damn old kid.

from this very thread ( https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=642879016 ):

Quote (fender @ 19 Mar 2023 23:21)
strongly disagree. there were massive public protests at the time, several countries (like france, germany, russia...), as well as highly regarded foreign policy experts and diplomats opposing the war - proving that position was well-established, and the rationale behind the war was anything but convincing. the MI6 might have provided blair with plausible deniability (no one in the public actually knows what he really was told, what he really knew), but that doesn't absolve him from the fact it was a massive mistake with dire consequences. i'm not saying he was in an easy position politically - the americans were exerting a great deal of pressure on their allies, but what it comes down to is that he ultimately followed the blood-thirsty yanks into their unjust bullshit war, while others didn't. a political career (that fucker still unapologetically comments on every single issue like some kind of authority) might not be an easy price to pay, but it's still a small one compared to the millions of lives that war ended up costing.

the likes of bush and blair most definitely deserve to be in front of the ICC. the fact they aren't, the fact that countries like the US, china, and russia simply don't acknowledge the court makes it ultimately meaningless - even though pootin is obviously a war criminal and deserves to stand trial for the atrocities he committed (which he never will of course).

from the picture thread ( https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92271431&f=119&p=642701961 ), referring to both bushs, clinton, obama:

Quote (fender @ 17 Mar 2023 21:47)
for once we agree. all of them (except michelle obama, unless i missed something) should be rotting in jail forever.

you don't know shit about my position, sonderschüler. you just get mad that i call out pootin's little bots for their transparent propaganda. your dumb little "b-b-but americans are war mongers too" whataboutism can't silence me - i've been saying that for years. the difference between us is that i act on principle, whereas you just mention other war criminals to deflect from pootins crimes, to downplay his war. two wrongs don't make a right. pootin's war is unjustified. ukraine was no threat to him, and anyone who isn't a complete moron knows that. bloody war apologists...

This post was edited by fender on Mar 22 2023 03:28am
Gold: 45,309.00
Mar 22 2023 03:25am
United states missiles in Ukraine was a threat.
Gold: 4,515.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 22 2023 03:33am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 22 2023 09:36am)

there's unfortunately room for more than just one warmonger in this world. the Bush administration has, or at least will, gone down in history as a tragedy and travesty. the actions of Bush and Cheney, along with previous republican war criminals like Nixon and Reagan is not defended by anyone outside of the extreme right; which sadly is quite a sizeable base these days.

point is, Putin's indefensible actions and war crimes isn't less of an issue just because he's not the first to go down that route. surely you can understand that, right?
Mar 22 2023 03:33am
Quote (fender @ Mar 22 2023 10:17am)
from this very thread ( https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=642879016 ):

from the picture thread ( https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92271431&f=119&p=642701961 ), referring to both bushs, clinton, obama:

you don't know shit about my position, sonderschüler. you just get mad that i call out your daddy pootin. your silly little "b-b-but americans are war mongers too" whataboutism can't silence me - i've been saying that for years. the difference between us is that i act on principle, whereas you just mention other war criminals to deflect from pootins crimes, to downplay his war. two wrongs don't make a right. pootin's war is unjustified. ukraine was no threat to him, and anyone who isn't a complete moron knows that. bloody war apologists...

Ukraine is a thread to him since atleast 2010.... and if not even for 30+ years in those the ukrainian cant pay their gas bills...

Stop spam bullshit.

If you would care for this thread, you would question western politics more then you actually do. Ignoring facts, calling anyone who dont kneel down a kremlin bot and pretending to be objective. Says all.

and repeating the sonderschüler doesnt make you more professional, it just underlines your preteen behaviour..
Mar 22 2023 03:37am
Quote (Dolphy @ Mar 22 2023 10:33am)
there's unfortunately room for more than just one warmonger in this world. the Bush administration has, or at least will, gone down in history as a tragedy and travesty. the actions of Bush and Cheney, along with previous republican war criminals like Nixon and Reagan is not defended by anyone outside of the extreme right; which sadly is quite a sizeable base these days.

point is, Putin's indefensible actions and war crimes isn't less of an issue just because he's not the first to go down that route. surely you can understand that, right?

The planned nato bases 200km next to moscow should be enough reason for russia to take actions thats what most ignorants in here dont get.

Stationing russian army in mexico/american border would make the americans take actions aswell no?

Yeah thought so
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1243424352436243724384472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll