d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1242324242425242624274472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 20 2023 06:32am
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 12:22)
my apologies, what i mean is : its quite hard for me to accept the aging population narrative related to germany when at the same time everyone complains of all the people going into germany. the arguments presented in the video are more logic based.

did you watch that video?

Why would I ? I know the reasons why all advanced countries in EU have a slow economical growth. But germany and italia are very concerned because of ageing pop.

Btw this guy is extending it onto the sociological aspect, his book: " the age of regression "

Heinrich Geiselberger the age of regression) is initiated by the publication of this book thought in the wake of questions according to the attacks of November 13, 2015 in France. It brings together fifteen intellectuals in order to analyze the general phenomenon of great regression which manifests itself by the development of withdrawal identity, boom in authoritarian demagogues, propagation on a planetary scale of a May 68 upside down: more than a great recession.

This has absolutely no link with this topic btw.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 20 2023 06:39am
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 20 2023 06:46am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 20 2023 12:32pm)
Why would I ? I know the reasons why all advanced countries in EU have a slow economical growth. But germany and italia are very concerned because of ageing pop.

Btw this guy is extending it onto the sociological aspect, his book: " the age of regression "

Heinrich Geiselberger the age of regression) is initiated by the publication of this book thought in the wake of questions according to the attacks of November 13, 2015 in France. It brings together fifteen intellectuals in order to analyze the general phenomenon of great regression which manifests itself by the development of withdrawal identity, boom in authoritarian demagogues, propagation on a planetary scale of a May 68 upside down: more than a great recession.

This has absolutely no link with this topic btw.

Well it goes back to previous video's posted either by you or others : if you do not watch a video (in full) then your opinion or interpretation of the video is fundamentally flawed. If you have made up your own mind on the determination of german decline thats fine, but I personally am interested when the root causes being presented have ramifications on my way of life for the rest of my life. i.e. that everything is going to cost more in the short term (10-20 years).

I am not being smart now but when I post a video I will assume you have not watched it and will not watch it (noting we are on post 24242 now and there is no indication you watched any of the video's, as you have now repeatedly stated).

if you are interested in any type of geopolitical videos, whether they agree with your world view or not, feel free to mention and I can look for such video's as well.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 20 2023 06:49am
Gold: 46,068.00
Mar 20 2023 06:48am
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 20:46)
Well it goes back to previous video's posted either by you or others : if you do not watch a video (in full) then your opinion or interpretation of the video is fundamentally flawed. If you have made up your own mind on the determination of german decline thats fine, but I personally am interested when the root causes being presented have ramifications on my way of life for the rest of my life. i.e. that everything is going to cost more in the short term (10-20 years).

A little off topic.

fast forward to 2.00 and watch from there. :o

Mar 20 2023 06:53am
Well that video speaks for itself. US media has an inclination for fearmongering and exaggeration and it has been that way for decades now. Fox News is not a credible news outlet but is advertised and sells itself as such. A non biased journalist would challenge some of the things said in that video but instead they are both reading off the same script. This is a normal Foxnews video and its content is literally gobbled up as facts by alot of people. lowest common denominator.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 20 2023 06:59am
Mar 20 2023 07:01am
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 20:53)
Well that video speaks for itself. US media has an inclination for fearmongering and exaggeration and has been that way for decades now.

Bro 2000 years plan ..... I am not sure what to think. tectonic plates might have shifted by then.

Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 20:53)
Well that video speaks for itself. US media has an inclination for fearmongering and exaggeration and it has been that way for decades now. Fox News is not a credible news outlet but is advertised and sells itself as such. A non biased journalist would challenge some of the things said in that video but instead they are both reading off the same script. This is a normal Foxnews video and its content is literally gobbled up as facts by alot of people. lowest common denominator.

I want to be fair to Fox , they do have some good segments to be honest. Just to be fair, I mean if we look at both left and right wing media in the United States, there are some very good commentary , but we need to look at the topic and what it says.
That is my honest opinion.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 20 2023 07:04am
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 20 2023 07:15am
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 13:46)
I am not being smart now but when I post a video I will assume you have not watched it and will not watch it (noting we are on post 24242 now and there is no indication you watched any of the video's, as you have now repeatedly stated).
if you are interested in any type of geopolitical videos, whether they agree with your world view or not, feel free to mention and I can look for such video's as well.

I read works of the guy, you noticed ? Eu stagnating, China rising but the course has an end, brutal one eventually. If you want to push further: the information "problem" or "adaptation" is global.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0 It may evolve again, but what i have to say is german "empire" is not the only one.
Mar 20 2023 07:41am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 20 2023 01:01pm)
Bro 2000 years plan ..... I am not sure what to think. tectonic plates might have shifted by then.

I want to be fair to Fox , they do have some good segments to be honest. Just to be fair, I mean if we look at both left and right wing media in the United States, there are some very good commentary , but we need to look at the topic and what it says.
That is my honest opinion.

for sure, some of fox news content is actually really good, but thats how fox news (and left wing media too!) is so insidious - its all on the one channel. there is very little in the way of middle ground/not taking a side.

alot of media are becoming narrators/agenda driven of contrived stories rather then simply reporting facts.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 20 2023 07:42am
Mar 20 2023 07:45am
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 21:41)
for sure, some of fox news content is actually really good, but thats how fox news (and left wing media too!) is so insidious - its all on the one channel. there is very little in the way of middle ground/not taking a side.

alot of media are becoming narrators/agenda driven of contrived stories rather then simply reporting facts.

I agree completely. I am waiting for the reports from Taiwan and Hong Kong in regards to China's Russia visit. And what is being discussed on Ukraine. If my sources are reliable , China's FM Wang Yi and Qin Gang should be having a close door communication with Zelensky and Co right now to pave way for a meeting with Xi.
Mar 20 2023 07:49am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 20 2023 01:45pm)
I agree completely. I am waiting for the reports from Taiwan and Hong Kong in regards to China's Russia visit. And what is being discussed on Ukraine. If my sources are reliable , China's FM Wang Yi and Qin Gang should be having a close door communication with Zelensky and Co right now to pave way for a meeting with Xi.

A metaphor

Mar 20 2023 08:01am
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Mar 2023 21:49)
A metaphor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OcegOGAGIs

watched it... long term game.....
And also , however a company works and how successful it is is not by looking just at the price of the stock.
But the figures and also the people who are steering the ship.

^_^
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1242324242425242624274472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll