d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1241824192420242124224470Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,602.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2023 05:24pm
It's quite amazing how one can flip over any rock in Ukraine and all you find under it is another Nazi.

https://mossrobeson.medium.com/m-tac-nazis-r-us-3da1f4b9844e

The company that makes the clothes Zelensky wears everywhere - M-TAC - is top to bottom Nazis. Really well researched article, lots of pictures for people like Meanwhile, as well.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 17 2023 05:39pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ 18 Mar 2023 00:10)
What risk? America has Germany pegged, it knew you wouldn't buck and every single day since the attack proves that they were correct to think so.

They didn't go into this blind, either. They were caught spying on your head of state, and what happened? Same thing that happened here: meek, obedient silence. No consequences for abusing Germany, never has been and never will be.

This idea that you're waiting for proof is absurd to the degree that you should, I hope, feel a little self-pity for even typing it. Germany has nothing to say about the investigation being handled by other countries, about details still not emerging, about the comically ridiculous claim that it was done by some ragtag group of Ukie nationalists with a rented pleasure craft, total silence on the Hersh article.

Germany knows who did it, and so does everyone else. Have some self-respect.

nice dodge on pootin being a complete cuck, if it actually was the yanks, lol.

i mean one thing is crystal clear: there wouldn't be a military escalation between america and germany - obviously we would be hopeless in that (nor would it be an appropriate response to a blown up pipeline that wasn't going to carry any resources anyway for years to come), but there would certainly be severe diplomatic and economic ramifications: a much bigger loss of trust between america and the whole EU than even the devastating trump presidency brought about, immediate cancellation of arms contracts with american manufacturors (something i would love to see anyway)... you get the idea (i hope). we certainly wouldn't just sit there and do nothing like the weakling pootin, lol.

again though, if you weigh those risks against the benefits, which are further limited by the circumstance that germany already committed to divesting from russian gas and oil, it just doesn't seem like a sound calculation to me. but again, if proof says otherwise, i will definitely accept that.

until we know, however, it'd be foolish to make unwise decisions that could backfire, just because some russian troll farm employees on copium are desperate to drive a wedge between allies, just because they want to weaken the resolve of the free world's support for ukraine.

it's a pathetic approach to begin with: imagine being so incompetent and weak that you have to resort to those kinds of tactics because you simply can't break the resistance of the neighbour that you arrogantly assumed to dispose of within a month, lol. don't you feel embarrassed? do you not have any self-respect?

pootin not only managed to piss away russia's future, he also made it the laughing stock of the present, lol. how do you not feel ashamed shilling for that?
Gold: 2,602.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2023 05:41pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2023 04:39pm)
x

Who cares, apparently you're getting everything you want. Enjoy watching BASF, Mercedes, BMW and every other notable German company die in your lifetime.
Mar 17 2023 05:51pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ 18 Mar 2023 00:41)
Who cares, apparently you're getting everything you want. Enjoy watching BASF, Mercedes, BMW and every other notable German company die in your lifetime.

the fever dreams of a troll farm employee on copium, lol...

don't tell me you're already out of excuses for the pootin the cuck, letting the yanks walk all over him, lol? maybe russia has to murder some more civilians to show the world how strong they really are? real tough guys when it comes to fighting women and children, but useless on the battlefield, lol. pathetic...
Gold: 751.50
Mar 17 2023 06:13pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ Mar 18 2023 12:41am)

they wont die, they will just do business elsewhere and thats already happening

investments, production, jobs are leaving

the fenderps will never acknowledge this until its too late and the money sources are running dry

germany not being sovereign is a fact and it has been confimed by the former president of parliament and 40 year MP, who literally made that statement

an interesting observation here is that german government officials are making 180 degree turns after taking office and/or meeting US officials

the most blatant example would be the german foreign minister, a bit more than a year ago she was a hardcore pacifist, wanted to ban all arms exports and borderline abolish our military (the green party was started as a pacifist and anti nuclear party)

now she is the biggest war shill in the country, says every single transatlantic buzzword and even went behind the chancellors back to get the tank deliveries done

if the US blew nordstream up, the conclusion process wont even occur in the first place, its ridiculous how fenderp believes anything would happen

Mar 17 2023 06:26pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 18 Mar 2023 01:13)
they wont die, they will just do business elsewhere and thats already happening

investments, production, jobs are leaving

the fenderps will never acknowledge this until its too late and the money sources are running dry

germany not being sovereign is a fact and it has been confimed by the former president of parliament and 40 year MP, who literally made that statement

an interesting observation here is that german government officials are making 180 degree turns after taking office and/or meeting US officials

the most blatant example would be the german foreign minister, a bit more than a year ago she was a hardcore pacifist, wanted to ban all arms exports and borderline abolish our military (the green party was started as a pacifist and anti nuclear party)

now she is the biggest war shill in the country, says every single transatlantic buzzword and even went behind the chancellors back to get the tank deliveries done

if the US blew nordstream up, the conclusion process wont even occur in the first place, its ridiculous how fenderp believes anything would happen

another kremlin bot on copium, desperately trying to fabricate "arguments" entirely based on hypotheticals, conspiracies, and outright lies, lol.

baerbock never said or planned to abolish the military, lol. in fact, she famously advocated for an increased budget to better equip soldiers back in 2020.

also, imagine being too dumb (or too dishonest) to distinguish between arms exports to despots for profit and providing aid to allies that are being attacked by a hostile invading army. imagine having to act like opposing the former would somehow exclude the latter. some serious mental gymnastics there, ampootin.
Mar 17 2023 06:36pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 18 2023 01:26am)
another kremlin bot on copium, desperately trying to fabricate "arguments" entirely based on hypotheticals, conspiracies, and outright lies, lol.

baerbock never said or planned to abolish the military, lol. in fact, she famously advocated for an increased budget to better equip soldiers back in 2020.

also, imagine being too dumb (or too dishonest) to distinguish between arms exports to despots for profit and providing aid to allies that are being attacked by a hostile invading army. imagine having to act like opposing the former would somehow exclude the latter. some serious mental gymnastics there, ampootin.

i guess the 3 meter tall "NO ARMS EXPORTS FOR CRISIS AREAS" posters in my neighborhood before the last election were just in my imagination ^_^

of course you defend these scumbags, but if we had listened to her and her party we would have zero tanks for ukraine

inb4 but this is help and not exports to the saudis REEEEEEEEE

this distinction was never made until they had to move the goalposts :rofl:
Mar 17 2023 07:05pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 18 Mar 2023 01:36)
i guess the 3 meter tall "NO ARMS EXPORTS FOR CRISIS AREAS" posters in my neighborhood before the last election were just in my imagination ^_^

of course you defend these scumbags, but if we had listened to her and her party we would have zero tanks for ukraine

inb4 but this is help and not exports to the saudis REEEEEEEEE

this distinction was never made until they had to move the goalposts :rofl:

did you just try to inb4 my inb4? i literally debunked that exact mental gymnastics routine in the post you just replied to, lol:

"imagine being too dumb (or too dishonest) to distinguish between arms exports to despots for profit and providing aid to allies that are being attacked by a hostile invading army. imagine having to act like opposing the former would somehow exclude the latter."

the distinction wasn't made explicitly because that part was obvious. the distinction wasn't made because no one expected to have another full blown war in europe. the distinction wasn't made because any critically thinking, rational, and halfway honest person (unsurprisingly that excludes you, marcel) would correctly assume that we would always come to an ally's help if they were invaded by a hostile military force.

do you never get tired of having to act (or be) completely ignorant, completely dishonest, completely lacking any kind of nuance and common sense in order to make your "arguments" fit your chosen narrative? do you genuinely not realise how obviously stupid that makes you look, ampootin?

oh hey, and nice dodge on your lie about her allegedly wanting to "abolish our military", lol. guess that was the "no arms" part on the poster? holy propaganda merchant, lol...

meanwhile in reality: https://www.wn.de/welt/politik/baerbock-zur-bundeswehr-wir-durfen-uns-nicht-wegducken-785131

This post was edited by fender on Mar 17 2023 07:26pm
Mar 17 2023 07:57pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 18 2023 02:05am)
did you just try to inb4 my inb4? i literally debunked that exact mental gymnastics routine in the post you just replied to, lol:

"imagine being too dumb (or too dishonest) to distinguish between arms exports to despots for profit and providing aid to allies that are being attacked by a hostile invading army. imagine having to act like opposing the former would somehow exclude the latter."

the distinction wasn't made explicitly because that part was obvious. the distinction wasn't made because no one expected to have another full blown war in europe. the distinction wasn't made because any critically thinking, rational, and halfway honest person (unsurprisingly that excludes you, marcel) would correctly assume that we would always come to an ally's help if they were invaded by a hostile military force.

do you never get tired of having to act (or be) completely ignorant, completely dishonest, completely lacking any kind of nuance and common sense in order to make your "arguments" fit your chosen narrative? do you genuinely not realise how obviously stupid that makes you look, ampootin?

oh hey, and nice dodge on your lie about her allegedly wanting to "abolish our military", lol. guess that was the "no arms" part on the poster? holy propaganda merchant, lol...

meanwhile in reality: https://www.wn.de/welt/politik/baerbock-zur-bundeswehr-wir-durfen-uns-nicht-wegducken-785131

imagine simping for the party of the fake intellectuals, fake curriculums, zero skills, wokie dumbass students, apocalypse fanatics and useless state employees.....oh wait thats you :rofl:

imagine using the terms critical thinking and rational when defending them and their extreme anti military stance (until now at least, fake statements for publicity dont count)

and nice try turning ukraine into an ally, i had no idea this was the case before the war

i almost forgot, your grandpa goebbels and the boys were friends with ukraine, while wrecking some shit over there

good times right?
Mar 17 2023 08:40pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 18 Mar 2023 02:57)
imagine simping for the party of the fake intellectuals, fake curriculums, zero skills, wokie dumbass students, apocalypse fanatics and useless state employees.....oh wait thats you :rofl:

imagine using the terms critical thinking and rational when defending them and their extreme anti military stance (until now at least, fake statements for publicity dont count)

and nice try turning ukraine into an ally, i had no idea this was the case before the war

i almost forgot, your grandpa goebbels and the boys were friends with ukraine, while wrecking some shit over there

good times right?

i'm not simping for the party, i'm just exposing your lies and mental gymnastics.

imagine being too dumb (or too dishonest) to distinguish between arms exports to despots for profit and providing aid to allies that are being attacked by a hostile invading army. imagine having to act like opposing the former would somehow exclude the latter.

that's such a stupid and dishonest argument, lol. you war apologists will never change, will you?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1241824192420242124224470Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll