d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1241724182419242024214470Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,602.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2023 02:24pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 17 2023 01:16pm)
I think Putin is the first white guy on that list lmfao

Breaking down barriers

There's a reason the ICC gets derided as the African Criminal Court.

The ICC never touches anyone who does the work of the West, so it has zero legitimacy. Every single US president, secretary of state and general should be on that page, not to mention the hundreds if not thousands of Israelis, Canadians, Australians, French, etc who should be on it.

It's just another official-seeming fleshlight for Westies to jerk themselves off with.
Gold: 4.91
Mar 17 2023 02:24pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 17 2023 05:23pm)
yep, it's serious business, not a moose joke

Hey I'm all for more equal representation amongst international criminals, I think it is good they finally chose a white guy!
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 17 2023 02:29pm
Lol Kremlin:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-warrant-against-putin-meaningless-russia-does-not-belong-icc-2023-03-17/

QUOTE=kusotarre1,17 Mar 2023 21:24]There's a reason the ICC gets derided as the African Criminal Court.

The ICC never touches anyone who does the work of the West, so it has zero legitimacy. Every single US president, secretary of state and general should be on that page, not to mention the hundreds if not thousands of Israelis, Canadians, Australians, French, etc who should be on it.

It's just another official-seeming fleshlight for Westies to jerk themselves off with.[/QUOTE]

it's questioned:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/is-the-icc-corrupted-by-china

Thus the problem is to clearly identify who is giving orders etc... I means the orders of the act of genocide against the Uighur.
So you can easily point out a country or a group of people, it's harder in practice to directly point a person.
Mar 17 2023 02:30pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ Mar 17 2023 05:24pm)
There's a reason the ICC gets derided as the African Criminal Court.

It's just another official-seeming fleshlight for Westies to jerk themselves off with.

Probably why the US hasn't ratified lol

Neither has Russia or Ukraine for that matter. Hard to imagine it will have a huge effect :rofl:
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 17 2023 02:32pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ 17 Mar 2023 21:04)
lmao, I live in Canada. A vassal state of America in it's own right, but at least this country can participate in the destruction of Germany by selling you overpriced LNG from an ocean away. lol, remember when Scholz had to beg Canada to release that turbine? Hard to be a bigger loser of a country than Canada, but congrats to Germany you guys actually pulled it off.

And Russia doesn't have all these problems you've invented. Your unwillingness to see what's happening and to instead marinate in this ridiculous propaganda about Russian soldiers not knowing what an electric kettle is or seeing colour TV for the first time is inseparable from the deindustrialization of Germany that is currently happening and will kick into overdrive when the American war against China starts. If you cannot see the world as it is, you cannot change it.

doesn't matter where you live. the question (you predictably dodged) remains: if russia also didn't do shit about nordstream being blown up, and you're so sure america did it (for which there is no proof as of yet btw), doesn't that also makes russia america's vassal according to your "logic"? after all it was russia's pipeline as well. again, nothing you say makes sense or is rooted in actual logic or reality, you poor little kremlin NPC...

This post was edited by fender on Mar 17 2023 02:41pm
Gold: 3.33
Mar 17 2023 03:09pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 17 2023 07:40pm)
not in germany, our nuclear power plants will be done in a month or so (to burn more coal rofl)

the dependency on russian gas can only end, because major industrial consumers were shut down or significantly reduced production

lets see what happens next winter, the last one had at least a summer period of still getting some to fill the reserves

I think everyone apart from the Green party would agree that Germany made a big policy error doing that. It's important to note that Germany are the exception to the rule in this regard.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 17 2023 08:05pm)
Absolute consumption is not the best indicator as it ignores the GDP growth that happened in the last 3 yeas. There is no price hike because like I said we are in a slowing environment and forecasted to be in a recession with overall slowing demand. You're looking at an economic trough when many countries around the western world are forecasting 1% GDP growth maybe 2% if they are lucky and think oil prices during such a time won't be depressed--like of course they will be. What do you think happens if we get back to 2-3% GDP growth again?

For example look at Euro Area GDP growth. 0.5% in 2023 with forecast of 2% in 2025. Of course oil prices will be muted when nothing is growing lol.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/EU/EURO/EUQ

My brother, when has europe ever had stellar economic growth? I wouldn't worry about it
Mar 17 2023 04:03pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2023 01:32pm)
doesn't matter where you live. the question (you predictably dodged) remains: if russia also didn't do shit about nordstream being blown up, and you're so sure america did it (for which there is no proof as of yet btw), doesn't that also makes russia america's vassal according to your "logic"? after all it was russia's pipeline as well. again, nothing you say makes sense or is rooted in actual logic or reality, you poor little kremlin NPC...

Not sure what you think you're getting out of silly Ben Shapiro-esque logic games. Russia is at war with America, and the pipeline was arguably much more important for Germany than it was for Russia, anyways.

Sure, Russia could blow up some undersea cables or something to really piss the West off, but why should they sink themselves down to America's level?

Germany, on the other hand, has endless avenues for non-military confrontation over this attack on their infrastructure. They could shut down Ramstein Air Base, they could expel diplomats or recall their own, they could implement sanctions against Blinken, Biden, Nuland, whoever. I know you're getting ready to shoot every one of those ideas down, but it doesn't matter, the point is that Germany has done nothing and will continue to do nothing because, again, Germany is not a sovereign country.

Even forgetting NS entirely, the fact is that America is explicitly hostile to Germany. As Ismay said, the point of NATO is to "keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down", and nothing America has done here suggests this isn't still the American strategic goal for Europe.

And, again I keep repeating myself here: When America demands you to sever economic ties to China sometime in the next few years, all this past year will look like a a minor inconvenience in comparison. NS being popped was the kick in the ass Germany needed to start exercising the muscles needed to resist what's coming, but the only muscles you lot have worked are the ones for making excuses for your actual enemy.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 17 2023 04:51pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ 17 Mar 2023 23:03)
Not sure what you think you're getting out of silly Ben Shapiro-esque logic games. Russia is at war with America, and the pipeline was arguably much more important for Germany than it was for Russia, anyways.

Sure, Russia could blow up some undersea cables or something to really piss the West off, but why should they sink themselves down to America's level?

Germany, on the other hand, has endless avenues for non-military confrontation over this attack on their infrastructure. They could shut down Ramstein Air Base, they could expel diplomats or recall their own, they could implement sanctions against Blinken, Biden, Nuland, whoever. I know you're getting ready to shoot every one of those ideas down, but it doesn't matter, the point is that Germany has done nothing and will continue to do nothing because, again, Germany is not a sovereign country.

Even forgetting NS entirely, the fact is that America is explicitly hostile to Germany. As Ismay said, the point of NATO is to "keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down", and nothing America has done here suggests this isn't still the American strategic goal for Europe.

And, again I keep repeating myself here: When America demands you to sever economic ties to China sometime in the next few years, all this past year will look like a a minor inconvenience in comparison. NS being popped was the kick in the ass Germany needed to start exercising the muscles needed to resist what's coming, but the only muscles you lot have worked are the ones for making excuses for your actual enemy.

the copium is strong with you, bot. again, there is no proof america was behind it, your conviction is purely based on propaganda, not evidence. i still think it's possible, but i consider the undeniable benefits it had for america to be outweighed by the potential risk such an act of sabotage to an ally's infrastructure would pose.

concerning russia, there's two possible reasons they didn't do shit about it - and none of them is your silly suggestion that they suddenly discovered some kind of conscience or morals (while slaughtering women and children and committing countless war crimes in ukraine, lol):

- either they know america has nothing to do with it because they blew it up themselves
- or because they're cowardly little cucks, who only bully smaller neighbours, but are scared shitless of america - so they just let them blow up their pipeline without any repercussions

i mean, the latter is true anyway - that's why they went out of their way to not just shoot that drone, but down it with risky flight manoeuvres. i could hear them shitting their pants from here, lol.

IF ns2 was indeed america, there will be an according german reaction - as there should. but unlike russia (and you), we don't judge situations based on propaganda and wishful thinking, but rather based on facts and evidence. germany has done very well for itself by exercising restraint and cool-headedness in international affairs, has learned not to carelessly throw its weight around or overreact to rumours and hearsay. only a true simpleton would mistake that for weakness.

This post was edited by fender on Mar 17 2023 05:00pm
Mar 17 2023 05:10pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2023 03:51pm)
but i consider the undeniable benefits it had for america to be outweighed by the potential risk such an act of sabotage to an ally's infrastructure would pose.

What risk? America has Germany pegged, it knew you wouldn't buck and every single day since the attack proves that they were correct to think so.

They didn't go into this blind, either. They were caught spying on your head of state, and what happened? Same thing that happened here: meek, obedient silence. No consequences for abusing Germany, never has been and never will be.

This idea that you're waiting for proof is absurd to the degree that you should, I hope, feel a little self-pity for even typing it. Germany has nothing to say about the investigation being handled by other countries, about details still not emerging, about the comically ridiculous claim that it was done by some ragtag group of Ukie nationalists with a rented pleasure craft, total silence on the Hersh article.

Germany knows who did it, and so does everyone else. Have some self-respect.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1241724182419242024214470Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll