d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1239924002401240224034467Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 14 2023 11:05am
Quote (ferdia @ 14 Mar 2023 17:39)
The Chinese suppression of minorities is well documented. By suppression you can also use the word genocide. However you are confusing internal affairs with their foreign policy. The US treatment (genocide) of minorities, in the historical context, was far worse. This is not to say that I agree with China - I don't, I am merely providing context. There is also no evidence to support the notion that China wants to invade Europe, just as there is no evidence that Russia wants to invade a Nato country (poland/germany). China wants a sphere of influence around it, whereby the countries around it will not pose a threat to it. This is my position after reading quite a bit on the topic. As has said before I believe that they want their own version of what the US has. I accept that you actively hate the Chinese government. You have made this very clear. If you want to talk about the US vs China, I did in fact make a topic previously, which is located here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=98612622&f=119 I note that you have contributed to that topic.

I don't want to get into an argument with you about China. ultimately this is the US-Ukraine-EU-Russia Topic. The only relevance China has here is that they are a super power, the US is shoving Russia to rely on China and this, you should be able to agree, was stupid on the part of the US.

I agree with your analysis.

"Historical context" ? ... We are in 2023. Not in American Slavery & American indian massacres era. If you want to go "historical" nothing beats Mao's purges (Same party in charge FYI). Not even decades of gulag which is second (USRR Nostalgic in charge FYI)
Now I am not sure what you are trying to do or what is your agenda, because going back all the time on "Look US is the agressor here" using very cherry picked up video is just... Abnormal. Ok ? It's fishy.

Western democracies are not perfect and US have a strategy to keep leadership, but this is not much in comparison of what the other side (China, Russia, North Korea, Iran...) is capable. Exactly like a disease you are claiming that it does not exist because it has been massively prevented, then you are pointing out those who prevented it.
You made this topic but since months i can observe that you are NEVER talking about Ukraine and the conflict happening itself, you are never discussing about Russians or even Ukrainians powers mechanics, strategics/conflics/history.
=> You are ONLY posting or re-directing onto anti-western cristicism. Get it ? Remind it ? Thank you.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 14 2023 11:18am
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2023 11:14am
There are more slaves today then ever before in the history of mankind. Feel free to refute this statement, if you can.
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 14 2023 11:18am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64957792

Two Russian Su-27s intercepted an American unmanned MQ-9 reaper drone over the Black Sea, flying around it and 'dumping fuel on it' before clipping it with their plane and forcing it down (as opposed to shooting at it)
The Su-27s were unharmed, the MQ-9 destroyed.
This takes place in international airspace in an active warzone
Mar 14 2023 11:20am
Quote (ferdia @ 14 Mar 2023 18:14)
There are more slaves today then ever before in the history of mankind. Feel free to refute this statement, if you can.

My bad, fixed: We are no longer in American Slavery & American indian massacres era. Now i hope you are not planning to play on the "genocide" but if you want to go then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Genocide_question
Mar 14 2023 11:20am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 05:05pm)
"Historical context" ? ... We are in 2023. Not in Slavery era. If you want to go "historical" nothing beat Mao's purges ATM (Same party in charge FYI). Not even decades of gulag which is second (USRR Nostalgic in charge FYI)
ow I am not sure what you are trying to do or what is your agenda, because going back all the time on "Look US is the agressor here" using very cherry picked up video is just... Abnormal. Ok ? It's fishy.

Western democracies are not perfect and US have a strategy to keep leadership, but this is not much in comparison of what the other side (China, Russia, North Korea, Iran...) is capable. Exactly like a disease you are claiming that it does not exist because it has been massively prevented, then you are pointing out those who prevented it.
You made this topic but since months i can observe that you are NEVER talking about Ukraine and the conflict happening itself, you are never discussing about Russians or even Ukrainians powers mechanics, strategics/conflics/history.
=> You are ONLY posting or re-directing onto anti-western cristicism. Get it ? Remind it ? Thank you.

I am never shy to provide my view. everyone knows this. before I answer your claim, which by the way I dont disagree with, I would ask you, can you think of any scenario where Ukraine wins the war, recaptures eastern Ukraine and Crimea, Russia loses, goes home, is forced to pay, has officials tried for warcrimes in Holland and Putin is locked up ?

HOW do you see this war ending? If you answer this question I will first reply and then answer your question/challenge, noting both are interlinked.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 14 2023 11:22am
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 14 2023 11:25am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 14 2023 12:20pm)
I am never shy to provide my view. everyone knows this. before I answer your claim, which by the way I dont disagree with, I would ask you, can you think of any scenario where Ukraine wins the war, recaptures eastern Ukraine and Crimea, Russia loses, goes home, is forced to pay, has officials tried for warcrimes in Holland and Putin is locked up ?

HOW do you see this war ending? If you answer this question I will first reply and then answer your question/challenge, noting both are interlinked.

Well if the American and Russian air forces get into a shooting battle over the black sea the war might end a bit like this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoBrob3bjI
Mar 14 2023 11:36am
Quote (ferdia @ 14 Mar 2023 18:20)

And you, do you see a scenario where Russia "wins" its agression then ask Ukraine to accept loss, not paying back anything it destroyed, keeping children it abducted, raping ukrainian women, Stealing all ressources & looting. Killing men, Then putin saying "Ussr re-established" ! on TV, and US & EU doing nothing ?
Mar 14 2023 11:42am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 05:36pm)
And you, do you see a scenario where Russia "wins" its agression then ask Ukraine to accept loss, not paying back anything it destroyed, keeping children it abducted, raping ukrainian women, Stealing all ressources & looting. Killing men, Then putin saying "Ussr re-established" ! on TV, and US & EU doing nothing ?

I can also answer this question if you answer mine.
Mar 14 2023 11:51am
Quote (ferdia @ 14 Mar 2023 18:42)
I can also answer this question if you answer mine.

Considering Ukraine wins:

IMHO Muscovy can accept to lose because what they did was an agression with war crimes and that Putin is the best scapegoat ever...
They are not losing any territory of their own and regarding Crimea they could keep half of it i guess so, this depends how big is the defeat.

Now if they act bad by refusing to pay the sanctions will continue.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 14 2023 11:58am
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 14 2023 11:55am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 14 2023 05:55pm)
I must admit that I purposely omitted that. Just as I purposely omitted historic events which others did post about him. The fact he was a weapons inspector, or what he did 20 years ago is not relevant to the current narrative, it only provides context of his experience or character. He gloats in his video's. this is simply wrong and on that basis i am very reluctant provide video's from him.

also for meanwhile - this video relates to England's parliament and proposed plans for a bill relating to migrants. The comments from Theresa May (former leader of England) I found quite good. I trust the notions I am providing here are not lost on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgkcTCycMvM

Finally, user Prox1m1ty has been blocked from PM's after I received a personal attack from him via PM.

Regarding your comments about Ritter, I disagree, people like him and MacGregor provide valuable information and insights in this day and age where we're being continuously lied to by MSM and withheld even information like Ukrainian military casualties.

@bolded can't believe that shit, that guy is legit out of his mind
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1239924002401240224034467Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll