d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1239823992400240124024467Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2023 10:06am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 01:44pm)
Not shocking you but politicians will say alot of things and these things will vary depending on time.
If you push for a narrative ( you didnt cherry pick up right?) you will need to put DATE & Time on your citations/interviews, this is essential "JOURNALISM"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrFp_TUY4M

----------------------

A quick reminder about :

Regime change in Moscow 'definitely' the goal, Joly (CANADA FOREIGN MINISTER) says, as Canada bans Russian steel, aluminum imports .

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/regime-change-in-moscow-definitely-the-goal-joly-says

==> Regime change does not only includes Putin, putin represents these people: a small group of elite, oligarches and political leaders/figures even criminals.
This small group simply doesn't want to join the west because they don't want to lose: their businesses/monopoly in front of legit competition, corruption income in front of legality, and all various coercision schemes allowing them to bypass the laws. Nepotism too.

IMHO I am not opposed in replacing this regime which also drives ALOT of international crimes. State sponsorized mafia.

The video you posted here is a direct rebuke to what Scott Ritter said in the video supplied by and I tend to agree with the analysis provided (as to why some elements in the US like Putin, or Putin's Russia). However, it is wrong to ignore the overall message provided in the video of Djunior which is that US foreign policy is the most warlike on this planet today and the logic being applied here by the US in its foreign relations with Russia and China, at the same time, is very very questionable (and self defeating).

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 14 2023 10:11am
Mar 14 2023 10:19am
Ray McGovern - Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern conducted the early morning briefings of the President’s Daily Brief to President Reagan’s most senior national security advisers (1981-85). Earlier, he led the Soviet Foreign Policy Branch, and chaired National Intelligence Estimates and other inter-agency efforts. After he retired, Ray co-created Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) as a corrective to the fraud that had overtaken intelligence analysis – most blatantly before the invasion of Iraq.

VIPS Memoranda turned out to be correct (but unheeded) before Iraq and Afghanistan – correct again in exposing the Russia-gate canard. VIPS has delivered four formal Memoranda to President Biden – a couple of which seem to have had some impact, but not enough.

now, I am sure it is very easy to dismiss him as a rambling old man, but I personally would suggest he has a vast amount of experience, and it may be of some benefit for people to understand, very quickly, what he is saying.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 14 2023 10:25am
Quote (ferdia @ 14 Mar 2023 17:06)
The video you posted here is a direct rebuke to what Scott Ritter said in the video supplied by ^Djunior and I tend to agree with the analysis provided (as to why some elements in the US like Putin, or Putin's Russia). However, it is wrong to ignore the overall message provided in the video of Djunior which is that US foreign policy is the most warlike on this planet today and the logic being applied here by the US in its foreign relations with Russia and China, at the same time, is very very questionable (and self defeating).

The worse threats in the world are CCP then Russian elites, after that we have their friends: North Korea, Iran...
Not sure you realize what they do to minorities. In China, they're closing churches, jailing pastors... And they are doing slowly ONLY because they are not position YET to make a blank extermination.
You are next after Uyghurs.

This said i'm suggesting you to post a specific "biggest threats to the world?" thread and discuss separately because this is not Russian invasion of Ukraine topic.
Gold: 4.91
Mar 14 2023 10:35am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 14 2023 01:19pm)
Ray McGovern - Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern conducted the early morning briefings of the President’s Daily Brief to President Reagan’s most senior national security advisers (1981-85). Earlier, he led the Soviet Foreign Policy Branch, and chaired National Intelligence Estimates and other inter-agency efforts. After he retired, Ray co-created Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) as a corrective to the fraud that had overtaken intelligence analysis – most blatantly before the invasion of Iraq.

VIPS Memoranda turned out to be correct (but unheeded) before Iraq and Afghanistan – correct again in exposing the Russia-gate canard. VIPS has delivered four formal Memoranda to President Biden – a couple of which seem to have had some impact, but not enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upOsDrs2E7A

now, I am sure it is very easy to dismiss him as a rambling old man, but I personally would suggest he has a vast amount of experience, and it may be of some benefit for people to understand, very quickly, what he is saying.

He will probably be dismissed as a Russian propagandist as he has written for RT and has echoed supposed Russian propaganda regarding Syrian gas attacks, Russian interference in US elections and was also labeled as a "speaker who promotes narratives consonant with Russian propaganda." By the Ukrainian government

I don't disagree with him on any of that I just think those are the reasons certain users will find to complain about him without actually responding to anything he says in the video.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 14 2023 10:36am
Mar 14 2023 10:39am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 04:25pm)
The worse threats in the world are CCP then Russian elites, after that we have their friends: North Korea, Iran...
Not sure you realize what they do to minorities. In China, they're closing churches, jailing pastors... And they are doing slowly ONLY because they are not position YET to make a blank extermination.

This said i'm suggesting you to post a specific "biggest threats to the world?" thread and discuss separately because this is not Russian invasion of Ukraine topic.

The Chinese suppression of minorities is well documented. By suppression you can also use the word genocide. However you are confusing internal affairs with their foreign policy. The US treatment (genocide) of minorities, in the historical context, was far worse. This is not to say that I agree with China - I don't, I am merely providing context. There is also no evidence to support the notion that China wants to invade Europe, just as there is no evidence that Russia wants to invade a Nato country (poland/germany). China wants a sphere of influence around it, whereby the countries around it will not pose a threat to it. This is my position after reading quite a bit on the topic. As has said before I believe that they want their own version of what the US has. I accept that you actively hate the Chinese government. You have made this very clear. If you want to talk about the US vs China, I did in fact make a topic previously, which is located here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=98612622&f=119 I note that you have contributed to that topic.

I don't want to get into an argument with you about China. ultimately this is the US-Ukraine-EU-Russia Topic. The only relevance China has here is that they are a super power, the US is shoving Russia to rely on China and this, you should be able to agree, was stupid on the part of the US.

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 14 2023 04:35pm)
He will probably be dismissed as a Russian propagandist as he has written for RT and has echoed supposed Russian propaganda regarding Syrian gas attacks, Russian interference in US elections and was also labeled as a "speaker who promotes narratives consonant with Russian propaganda." By the Ukrainian government

I don't disagree with him on any of that I just think those are the reasons certain users will find to complain about him without actually responding to anything he says in the video.

I agree with your analysis.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 14 2023 10:41am
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 14 2023 10:43am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 04:56pm)
Caesar + Excalibur => artillery able to destroy a target like a tank at 46 km distance (26.6 miles)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M982_Excalibur
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAESAR_self-propelled_howitzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CE5rJxM45Q

ok bot

Trash poster, every time you engage in the same childish behavior of picking something random to discredit a source I will remind you of your war crimes, until you stop and take part in meaningful discussion. Now go PM the mods to complain about it, as you always do. I got your shit bookmarked. Loser

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 14 2023 05:04pm)
Yet you support Russia dividing Ukraine as its divine right to a sphere of influence.
What a tool you are. Truly a square peg in a round hole.

Keep your bullshit propaganda to yourself. Mobik.

You're a complete and utter NATO shill, period

I'm repeatedly posting NATO expansion which cannot be refuted, no wonder you're so mad.

NATO has no business in Ukraine whatsoever, deal with it you war mongering moron.

/
Mar 14 2023 10:46am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 05:25pm)

Luckily the Uyghurs didn't live in Europe because they'd likely all be gassed during WW2 by the peace loving Europeans that never do something wrong and always love to point out that they're better than other, LOL
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 14 2023 10:50am
This is what not being part of europe and NATO looks like for regions occupied by Russia

"Russia is sending female prison inmates to work in occupied regions of eastern Ukraine"
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-female-inmates-ukraine-romanova/32317182.html

This is not normal. Anyone normalizing Russia's behavior ought to be chastised at every opportunity.
Thankfully Russia's birthrates is declining substantially.

Total shithole.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 14 2023 10:50am
Mar 14 2023 10:50am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 14 2023 05:02pm)
^Djunior

A brief intro to these 3 people being interviewed and their message.

1. Jeffrey Sachs - A highly decorated intellectual. Numerous video's on line, challenges US Foreign Policy as being destructive and self defeating. I tend to agree with his position. In this video he is basically alluding to the fact that the US is far too warmongering and should spend less time looking for an enemy and more time looking for friends. I agree.

2. Scott Ritter - A vitriolic critic of US Foreign Policy. Numerous video's on line. I watched some of his video's. He is not an intellectual. He, like many, includes facts in combination with his own contrived narrative/conclusions to present his position. We all do this to a degree but he really goes off the deep end. It is not recommended to watch or quote him as some of his concepts are simply wrong. As an example, in this video, one can agree with his comments up to the 4minute mark where he describes foreign policy. But then he says that the US is not democratic. He has a failed understanding of democracy and whats worse, he then holds Russia up as being democratic! He says this: "We are against nations that do have viable institutions like Russia. We call them auto crats but they are democrats".

3. Ray McGovern - A former CIA operative and for some time a strong vocal critic of US Foreign Policy. Highly knowledgeable and its very hard to refute anything he says. His comments here i would completely agree with.

You failed to mention that Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Special Commission weapons inspector and has a lot of hands on experience in that field unlike most (all?) "intellectuals"
Mar 14 2023 10:55am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 14 2023 04:50pm)
You failed to mention that Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Special Commission weapons inspector and has a lot of hands on experience in that field unlike most (all?) "intellectuals"

I must admit that I purposely omitted that. Just as I purposely omitted historic events which others did post about him. The fact he was a weapons inspector, or what he did 20 years ago is not relevant to the current narrative, it only provides context of his experience or character. He gloats in his video's. this is simply wrong and on that basis i am very reluctant provide video's from him.

also for meanwhile - this video relates to England's parliament and proposed plans for a bill relating to migrants. The comments from Theresa May (former leader of England) I found quite good. I trust the notions I am providing here are not lost on you.

Finally, user Prox1m1ty has been blocked from PM's after I received a personal attack from him via PM.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 14 2023 11:05am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1239823992400240124024467Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll