d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1239723982399240024014467Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 14 2023 07:50am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 14 2023 01:29pm)
Short fragments, Jeffrey Sachs / Scott Ritter / Ray McGovern regarding disastrous US foreign policy under Joe Biden. (I don't know the interviewer)

^Ferdia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8Iob6TI_0

Bullshit.

Ritter is a shill and that YouTube channel is clearly has a pro-Russia agenda.
Cry more about MSM then post your blatantly biased youtube videos ^_^

"Ritter rejected the Western media's coverage of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine and has voiced his perspective on multiple podcasts, including Andrew Napolitano's. On April 6, 2022, Ritter was suspended from Twitter for violating its rule on "harassment and abuse" after he posted a tweet claiming that the National Police of Ukraine is responsible for the Bucha massacre and calling U.S. President Joe Biden a "war criminal" for "seeking to shift blame for the Bucha murders" to Russia. The following day Newsweek reported his Twitter account had been reinstated.[44] Ritter has written various articles critical of NATO for the Russian channel RT"

Ritter is literally on Putins payroll. Try again guy.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 14 2023 07:51am
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 14 2023 08:06am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 14 Mar 2023 14:50)

It's worse Ritter is a convicted pedophile probably getting paid by Russia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-13089135

Ritter was suspended from Twitter for violating its rule on "harassment and abuse" after he posted a tweet claiming that the National Police of Ukraine is responsible for the Bucha massacre and calling U.S. President Joe Biden a "war criminal" for "seeking to shift blame for the Bucha murders" to Russia.

Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2023 08:09am
Your video is wrong because Wikipedia told me a person in the video is a bad man! :mad:
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 14 2023 09:12am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 14 2023 02:50pm)
Bullshit.

"Ritter rejected the Western media's coverage of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine and has voiced his perspective on multiple podcasts, including Andrew Napolitano's. On April 6, 2022, Ritter was suspended from Twitter for violating its rule on "harassment and abuse" after he posted a tweet claiming that the National Police of Ukraine is responsible for the Bucha massacre and calling U.S. President Joe Biden a "war criminal" for "seeking to shift blame for the Bucha murders" to Russia. The following day Newsweek reported his Twitter account had been reinstated.[44] Ritter has written various articles critical of NATO for the Russian channel RT"

Ritter is literally on Putins payroll. Try again guy.

Nice analysis from the same person who claims that Ukraine is a testing ground for NATO

Got it you complete and utter NATO shill.

You completely forgot to reply to what was said by 3 people that were interviewed and not only Ritter.

Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 03:06pm)
It's worse Ritter is a convicted pedophile probably getting paid by Russia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-13089135

Ritter was suspended from Twitter for violating its rule on "harassment and abuse" after he posted a tweet claiming that the National Police of Ukraine is responsible for the Bucha massacre and calling U.S. President Joe Biden a "war criminal" for "seeking to shift blame for the Bucha murders" to Russia.

Has NOTHING to do with what what said in the vid that I posted. NOTHING
Mar 14 2023 09:16am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 14 2023 03:12pm)
Nice analysis from the same person who claims that Ukraine is a testing ground for NATO

Got it you complete and utter NATO shill.

You completely forgot to reply to what was said by 3 people that were interviewed and not only Ritter.

Has NOTHING to do with what what said in the vid that I posted. NOTHING

Clear agenda post from a clear Kremlin shill. Pathetic.
Mar 14 2023 09:24am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 14 Mar 2023 16:16)

Putin bot is botting
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 14 2023 09:49am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 14 2023 04:16pm)

You're a complete and utter moron but I already knew it.

Carry on with your testing ground analysis you POS

Pathetic

Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 14 2023 04:24pm)
Putin bot is botting

Let's apply your own logic to YOU again now shall we (I've done that before but you still don't get it)

France has committed terrible war crimes in Algeria --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War (Plenty more sources available, LMK if you need them)

Because France has done that it means France is a country of war criminals forever and a French source, or person like YOU should now be forever reminded that you are a war criminal and whenever you post here.

THIS is what you do every time with every source that people post here, you just look for something to discredit the source and it's dishonest and frankly, childish behavior.

You should listen to what was said in the vid, what's the message and react to that instead of acting like a complete moron just like Prox1m1ty.

The message is that dividing the world makes no sense and it causes a lot of damage for everyone
Mar 14 2023 09:56am
Caesar + Excalibur => artillery able to destroy a target like a tank at 46 km distance (26.6 miles)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M982_Excalibur
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAESAR_self-propelled_howitzer

Quote (Djunior @ 14 Mar 2023 16:49)
If (PutinBot.GetRekt > 9000) Then
Whatabout(France.60yearsAgo)
Next

ok bot

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 14 2023 09:59am
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2023 10:02am

A brief intro to these 3 people being interviewed and their message.

1. Jeffrey Sachs - A highly decorated intellectual. Numerous video's on line, challenges US Foreign Policy as being destructive and self defeating. I tend to agree with his position. In this video he is basically alluding to the fact that the US is far too warmongering and should spend less time looking for an enemy and more time looking for friends. I agree.

2. Scott Ritter - A vitriolic critic of US Foreign Policy. Numerous video's on line. I watched some of his video's. He is not an intellectual. He, like many, includes facts in combination with his own contrived narrative/conclusions to present his position. We all do this to a degree but he really goes off the deep end. It is not recommended to watch or quote him as some of his concepts are simply wrong. As an example, in this video, one can agree with his comments up to the 4minute mark where he describes foreign policy. But then he says that the US is not democratic. He has a failed understanding of democracy and whats worse, he then holds Russia up as being democratic! He says this: "We are against nations that do have viable institutions like Russia. We call them auto crats but they are democrats".

3. Ray McGovern - A former CIA operative and for some time a strong vocal critic of US Foreign Policy. Highly knowledgeable and its very hard to refute anything he says. His comments here i would completely agree with.
Mar 14 2023 10:04am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 14 2023 03:49pm)
You're a complete and utter moron but I already knew it.

Carry on with your testing ground analysis you POS

Pathetic

Let's apply your own logic to YOU again now shall we (I've done that before but you still don't get it)

France has committed terrible war crimes in Algeria --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War (Plenty more sources available, LMK if you need them)

Because France has done that it means France is a country of war criminals forever and a French source, or person like YOU should now be forever reminded that you are a war criminal and whenever you post here.

THIS is what you do every time with every source that people post here, you just look for something to discredit the source and it's dishonest and frankly, childish behavior.

You should listen to what was said in the vid, what's the message and react to that instead of acting like a complete moron just like Prox1m1ty.

The message is that dividing the world makes no sense and it causes a lot of damage for everyone

Yet you support Russia dividing Ukraine as its divine right to a sphere of influence.
What a tool you are. Truly a square peg in a round hole.

Keep your bullshit propaganda to yourself. Mobik.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1239723982399240024014467Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll