d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1238323842385238623874472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 12 2023 09:19am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 12 2023 03:15pm)
thank god indeed, assad is bad, but nowhere near as bad as an IS style caliphate

maybe next time just dont overthrow governments, then you wont have other countries trying to get a piece of the pie

cry more frenchie, your country is done and its not because of "anti-all" people

just volunteer for ukraine, their noble fight for "democracy" needs good men

"Unrest in Syria began on 15 March 2011 as part of the wider 2011 Arab Spring protests out of discontent with the Syrian government, eventually escalating to an armed conflict after protests calling for Assad's removal were violently suppressed."

Maybe don't have a hereditary dictatorship for 50 years and people won't want to overthrow you?
Gold: 46,068.00
Mar 12 2023 09:21am

From a bankers point of view. I think this topic is not made yet.
USA's expenditure in this current Ukraine / Russia war , raising debt, decoupling from China etc etc

Any of these affected the SVB collapse and the potential up and coming First Republic bank collapse ? And possibly more to come.
Or is it just the incompetency of the banking executive .

Tongue in cheek , they hired some woke diversity they / them top level executive 2 years back. ^_^

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 12 2023 09:24am
Gold: 751.50
Mar 12 2023 09:22am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 12 2023 04:19pm)
"Unrest in Syria began on 15 March 2011 as part of the wider 2011 Arab Spring protests out of discontent with the Syrian government, eventually escalating to an armed conflict after protests calling for Assad's removal were violently suppressed."

Maybe don't have a hereditary dictatorship for 50 years and people won't want to overthrow you?

educate yourself on syria and those parties, that were "discontent"

almost exclusively sunni extremists, who hated the secular regime
Mar 12 2023 09:27am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 12 2023 03:22pm)
educate yourself on syria and those parties, that were "discontent"

almost exclusively sunni extremists, who hated the secular regime

Very liberal use of the word secular. Perhaps it was something to do with endemic oppression?

Just a hunch though, spin it as you would prefer. We've seen how little the actual facts matter in this thread.

"The uprising, which demanded democratic reforms, evolved from initially minor protests, beginning as early as January 2011 and transformed into massive protests in March. The uprising was marked by massive anti-government opposition demonstrations against the Ba'athist dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad, meeting with police and military violence, massive arrests and a brutal crackdown, resulting in thousands of deaths and tens of thousands wounded.
At the onset of the Arab Spring, Ba'athist Syria was considered as the most restrictive police state in the Arab World; with a tight system of regulations on the movement of civilians, independent journalists and other unauthorized individuals.
For decades, the Syrian economy, army and government had been dominated patronage networks of Ba'ath party elites and Alawite clients loyal to Assad family. Assad dynasty held a firm grip over most sectors of the Syrian economy and corruption was endemic in the public and private sectors."
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 12 2023 09:34am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 12 2023 04:27pm)
Very liberal use of the word secular. Perhaps it was something to do with endemic oppression?

Just a hunch though, spin it as you would prefer. We've seen how little the actual facts matter in this thread.

"The uprising, which demanded democratic reforms, evolved from initially minor protests, beginning as early as January 2011 and transformed into massive protests in March. The uprising was marked by massive anti-government opposition demonstrations against the Ba'athist dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad, meeting with police and military violence, massive arrests and a brutal crackdown, resulting in thousands of deaths and tens of thousands wounded.
At the onset of the Arab Spring, Ba'athist Syria was considered as the most restrictive police state in the Arab World; with a tight system of regulations on the movement of civilians, independent journalists and other unauthorized individuals.
For decades, the Syrian economy, army and government had been dominated patronage networks of Ba'ath party elites and Alawite clients loyal to Assad family. Assad dynasty held a firm grip over most sectors of the Syrian economy and corruption was endemic in the public and private sectors."

Okay, what is this then? Since you are a lover of "proof", this is from hillary leaks, explain:

This post was edited by ownyaah on Mar 12 2023 09:35am
Mar 12 2023 09:38am
In the daily lives of a "fake" moralist:
The fascist has turned into an Islamist

:rofl: :rofl:

I am willing to buy you a plane ticket to idlib by the way. You can have fun with al-nusra there

This post was edited by ownyaah on Mar 12 2023 09:38am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 12 2023 09:39am
Quote (ferdia @ 12 Mar 2023 14:59)
Russia Built Nord Stream 2
The US objected
The US president "We will end it"
It was ended.
The swedes know who did it but refuse to say. they dont like Russia, why would they then cover for Russia?
Russia is repairing it. Why repair it if they blew it up ?
Russia asked the United Nations to investigate who did it.
The US vetoed the request.
A highly decorated journalist, a US journalist, scooped that the US did it.
The US government, in fact the same individual that played a part in assigning who would go into governement in Ukraine (the US backed Coup) voiced her happiness that NS2 was "a hunk of metal at the bottom of the sea"

The mental gymnastic's here to not move from the position that it was not Russia, or any of Russia's allies, is simply amazing. This is why I say you are so intelligent and dangerous. You know the argument for Russia being responsible is weak so instead of debating in good faith you just throw up alot of noise to deflect away from the matter at hand.

It is much safer for you, and proximity, to move beyond NS2 and just camp on warcrimes and illegal war. this is not the first time I have suggested this to you.

your welcome.

also, /e I must stress that I do not return to NS2, you guys do. it is such a bad position to argue wtf are you guys thinking? move on, no one cares about NS2 except Russia.

it's like you didn't even TRY to comprehend the post that you quoted there, lol. again, i have always held the position that the US is the 2nd most likely culprit, and that i wouldn't at all be shocked if they are behind it. the real mental gymnastics here is simply ignoring that and suggesting that i outright dismissed that option. all i'm saying (as i did from the very beginning) is that i won't commit to definitive claims (note how i also never claimed that russia did it either) until there is solid proof. all i ever did is share my personal evaluation of likelihoods based on risk / reward. is that really so difficult to understand, or do you simply not WANT to understand it because it goes against your chosen narrative?

what you fail to acknowledge is that in the context of this war, things like NATO "expansion" / corruption by the zelensky government / NS2 / nazis in ukraine / US middle eastern policy and war crimes... are merely distractions. they are kremlin talking points to justify russia's murdering and destruction of a whole nation, distractions from the simple truth that pootin started a war in order to conquer foreign territories. do you EVER reflect on how and why you're clearly perceived as someone who is at the very least doing his bidding? you're not being fair or balanced or objective or whatever you deluded yourself into believing, you're just being a useful idiot, a war apologist.

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 12 Mar 2023 15:21)
anything that is not 100% tv mainstream fenderp opinion = kremlin bot, you should know this by now ^_^

of course we have to totally trust the people who killed millions under false pretences

if you were even a remotely honest person, with only the tiniest bit of integrity, you'd acknowledge the fact that i've been one of the most vocal critics of US foreign policy (including that of obama btw) in this forum for years. since you're just a kremlin bot, however, you just act like any criticism of this war is hypocritical, and therefore can be dismissed. textbook propaganda move. and unsurprisingly, ferdia fully supports that dishonest narrative because it happens to coincide with what he wants to believe...

sorry, but russia's war, russia's murdering of innocent people can not be downplayed / justified / excused by american murdering of innocent people. two wrongs don't make a right. you can't silence critics by strawmanning their position. tough luck, ampootin.
Mar 12 2023 09:40am
Quote (fender @ Mar 12 2023 04:39pm)
it's like you didn't even TRY to comprehend the post that you quoted there, lol. again, i have always held the position that the US is the 2nd most likely culprit, and that i wouldn't at all be shocked if they are behind it. the real mental gymnastics here is simply ignoring that and suggesting that i outright dismissed that option. all i'm saying (as i did from the very beginning) is that i won't commit to definitive claims (note how i also never claimed that russia did it either) until there is solid proof. all i ever did is share my personal evaluation of likelihoods based on risk / reward. is that really so difficult to understand, or do you simply not WANT to understand it because it goes against your chosen narrative?

what you fail to acknowledge is that in the context of this war, things like NATO "expansion" / corruption by the zelensky government / NS2 / nazis in ukraine / US middle eastern policy and war crimes... are merely distractions. they are kremlin talking points to justify russia's murdering and destruction of a whole nation, distractions from the simple truth that pootin started a war in order to conquer foreign territories. do you EVER reflect on how and why you're clearly perceived as someone who is at the very least doing his bidding? you're not being fair or balanced or objective or whatever you deluded yourself into believing, you're just being a useful idiot, a war apologist.

if you were even a remotely honest person, with only the tiniest bit of integrity, you'd acknowledge the fact that i've been one of the most vocal critics of US foreign policy (including that of obama btw) in this forum for years. since you're just a kremlin bot, however, you just act like any criticism of this war is hypocritical, and therefore can be dismissed. textbook propaganda move. and unsurprisingly, ferdia fully supports that dishonest narrative because it happens to coincide with what he wants to believe...

sorry, but russia's war, russia's murdering of innocent people can not be downplayed / justified / excused by american murdering of innocent people. two wrongs don't make a right. you can't silence critics by strawmanning their position. tough luck, ampootin.

takbir? :rofl:
Mar 12 2023 09:43am
The 2005 london bomb attacks was because of UK marginalizing Sunnis, and stepping on their human rights.

Inshallah UK learned a lesson. Takbir.

:rofl:
Mar 12 2023 09:45am
Quote (ownyaah @ Mar 12 2023 03:43pm)
The 2005 london bomb attacks was because of UK marginalizing Sunnis, and stepping on their human rights.

Inshallah UK learned a lesson. Takbir.

:rofl:

Your the Kurd right? Tell us which western democracy you live in.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1238323842385238623874472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll