d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1231232233234235298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,485.00
Apr 5 2018 02:57am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 5 2018 03:39am)
Go ahead and try to convince the entire world not to evangelize if you can. In the meantime I will evangelize to YOU.

You and a few others on here are NOT the entire world. Aren't you supposed to be... truthful?

I keep thinking to myself that if all the 'god botherers' just practiced what they preached, they would probably get more converts.
Starting out with a lie sort of completely wipes out any credibility you might have had. :/

Just FYI, this is pretty much why I put aside my religious upbringing in the first place. Too many lies.

On a side note just saying YES to a ton of things, is not such a great idea. And saying YES to your own belief in something, is the worst kind of circular logic.

Ten commandments ... OK. All the rest is just a way for religious talking heads to gain money. The worst part is, that when all these modern day, un-approved disciples get this money, do they "share the wealth" in poor neighborhoods?
No they don't. They build these huge expensive and un-necessary churches, and then hand out day old bread to starving folk.
IF it turns out that there actually is a god, guess who he's gonna smite first? Yeah, it's gonna be all those who took money from folks, then spent 90% of it on themselves.

Gold: 88.36
Warn: 30%
Apr 5 2018 03:41am
step1 . oppose islam
stepp2 . destroy islam

caveats - never let the islamists deceive you

step 4 - Forgive.
Apr 5 2018 03:42am
bomb the shit out of them
Apr 5 2018 03:44am
if the muslimaists have got you thinking about your strategies of step one (1), refer to step 5.

This post was edited by StrategiesOfPeace on Apr 5 2018 03:44am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 5 2018 04:34am
yes. first punish them, then forgive them. not just the muslims
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 5 2018 04:36am
Quote (StrategiesOfPeace @ 5 Apr 2018 10:42)
bomb the shit out of them

bomb the shit out of you first IMO
Gold: 0.00
Apr 5 2018 04:51am
Quote (Ghot @ Apr 5 2018 06:57pm)
You and a few others on here are NOT the entire world. Aren't you supposed to be... truthful?

I keep thinking to myself that if all the 'god botherers' just practiced what they preached, they would probably get more converts.
Starting out with a lie sort of completely wipes out any credibility you might have had. :/

Just FYI, this is pretty much why I put aside my religious upbringing in the first place. Too many lies.

On a side note just saying YES to a ton of things, is not such a great idea. And saying YES to your own belief in something, is the worst kind of circular logic.

Ten commandments ... OK. All the rest is just a way for religious talking heads to gain money. The worst part is, that when all these modern day, un-approved disciples get this money, do they "share the wealth" in poor neighborhoods?
No they don't. They build these huge expensive and un-necessary churches, and then hand out day old bread to starving folk.
IF it turns out that there actually is a god, guess who he's gonna smite first? Yeah, it's gonna be all those who took money from folks, then spent 90% of it on themselves.

If you actually want your little philosophy of us in this day and age to not evangelize then it is up to you to take on the world.

As for me, I'm only here for you.

I want to remind you of the gospel which I am preaching to you for what I received I am passing on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures and that he appeared to Cephas and then to the twelve. After that he appeared to more than five hundred people at the same time. Then he appeared to James then to all the apostles.

If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

It is so simple: just say yes! It is the most powerful word in the world.

Do you agree? - YES!

Is it good to say yes to this? - YES!

Do you accept Jesus' gift of salvation believing he died and rose again for your sins? - YES!

_ .. _ . ___ ___
| | | |./ _ \/ __|
| |_| |. __/\__ \
\__, |\___||___/
__/ |
|___/
Gold: 338.32
Trader: Trusted
Apr 5 2018 06:02am
Quote (Ghot @ Apr 5 2018 12:46am)
Keep dreaming. In Mark 16:14 he refers to the Eleven disciples, not to the generic word, disciple.
This is just a repeat of earlier in this topic. Same BS different day.

I would encourage you to read the ENTIRE bible and not just one verse that you feel gives you some kind of talking point in a format such as this. The true fact is as I already stated you are using 1 scripture where he instructed the “original 11” to preach the gospel but you are IGNORING 20 other versus (for example the ENTIRE 6th chapter of the book of Acts) that tell EVERYONE to do the same. You can’t only preach the things that fit your agenda and omit things that don’t. I will pray that god would give you proper discernment of his word and I hope you have a blessed day sir.

This post was edited by Instrument on Apr 5 2018 06:06am
Gold: 285.00
Apr 5 2018 06:13am
Quote (Instrument @ Apr 5 2018 07:02am)
I would encourage you to read the ENTIRE bible and not just one verse that you feel gives you some kind of talking point in a format such as this. The true fact is as I already stated you are using 1 scripture where he instructed the “original 11” to preach the gospel but you are IGNORING 20 other versus (for example the ENTIRE 6th chapter of the book of Acts) that tell EVERYONE to do the same. You can’t only preach the things that fit your agenda and omit things that don’t. I will pray that god would give you proper discernment of his word and I hope you have a blessed day sir.

LoTR >
Gold: 1.50
Apr 5 2018 06:15am
Corpses decompose, they don't reanimate.
If you think corpse worship and necromancy are inherently good and holy things, you have been deceived.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1231232233234235298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll