d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1226227228229230298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 338.32
Trader: Trusted
Mar 22 2018 11:44am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Mar 22 2018 11:38am)
Did I state my beliefs? No. Just that I know what the bible says because I've read it about 4 times through.

It doesn’t help when you share an incorrect interpretation of scripture.
Gold: 8,044.70
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2018 11:47am
Have you read the Old Testament?

have you read the Quran?

Its quite fantastic how the Quran is written by the same GOD.

oh and also Muslim, JEWS, and Christians have the same god?

Seriously though you get a really large picture of God when you read all three books. You are only reading 1 book of the trilogy and thinking you know the exam. xd.

Its like Old testament was the original star wars, no one cares about it, or they will die defending it.
new testament is the 1 2 3 movies, Nobody really liked the beginning but everyone knows everything about the middle and end of the bible (trust me, you know it, you dont have to read the bible to know its message.. do to others what u u want done unto yourself))
and Quran is like movie 7-9. New age, old people dont get it. There is a unique following calling themselves different starwars fans than everyone else. Lucas (God) is telling everyone to watch the new movies and ignore the old ones because they are tainted with peoples words and influences.

Seriously its like a mirror...

Anyway, you can laugh at what i am typing in ignorance or you can read all three books and know whats what.

All these jews christians and muslims fighting eachother... when in all THREE books it specifically mentions as long as you are devout then you go to heaven. Devout whatever, christian, satanist, horse worshipper, buddhist, french, whatever; just commit; and you will go to heaven. Jews Muslims and Christians will all go to Heaven broseph. It says so in the books that GOD wrote :)

This post was edited by Crunktd on Mar 22 2018 11:50am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Mar 22 2018 11:51am
Quote (Crunktd @ 22 Mar 2018 14:47)

have you read the Quran?

Seriously though you get a really large picture of God when you read all three books. You are only reading 1 book of the trilogy and thinking you know the exam. xd.

Its like Old testament was the original star wars, no one cares about it, or they will die defending it.
new testament is the 1 2 3 movies, Nobody really liked the beginning but everyone knows everything about the middle and end of the bible (trust me, you know it, you dont have to read the bible to know its message.. do to others what u u want done unto yourself))
and Quran is like movie 7-9. New age, old people dont get it. There is a unique following calling themselves different starwars fans than everyone else. Lucas (God) is telling everyone to watch the new movies and ignore the old ones because they are tainted with peoples words and influences.

Anyway, you can laugh at what i am typing in ignorance or you can read all three books and know whats what.

All these jews christians and muslims fighting eachother... when in all THREE books it specifically mentions as long as you are devout then you go to heaven. Devout whatever, christian, satanist, horse worshipper, buddhist, french, whatever; just commit; and you will go to heaven. Jews Muslims and Christians will all go to Heaven broseph. It says so in the books that GOD wrote :)

Very Correct !!! :hug:
People need to understand that there is no eternal damnation.

Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 22 2018 11:52am
Quote (El Shadday @ Mar 22 2018 11:51am)
Very Correct !!! :hug:
People need to understand that there is no eternal damnation.

unless you eat a few cloven hoof beasts?
Gold: 1,532.01
Mar 22 2018 12:30pm
Quote (Crunktd @ Mar 22 2018 06:47pm)

have you read the Quran?

You’re three times as wrong as people who believe their holy text is divinely inspired :lol:
Gold: 3,915.49
Mar 22 2018 12:33pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 22 Mar 2018 08:13)
That is what the LORD commanded, who are we or they to question his word?

1 Corinthians 1:25 - For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Romans 9:20-21 - 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’” 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

Now you can fully read 1 Samuel 15.

Samuel tells Saul that he is a messenger of the LORD. He tells him to punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel, totally destroy them. Do not spare them, put to death the men, women, children, infants, cattle, sheep, camels and donkeys.

What does Saul do? he spares Agag, the king of the Amalekites as well as the best sheep and cattle.

You can read the conversation from verse 10 to 16. What does the LORD delight in? Does he delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the LORD?

It is better to obey the LORD than it is to sacrifice. Saul would go on to lose his status as king to David.

What is your vision of Heaven? What do you think that we'll actually 'do' once we get there?

Hail Cthulhu!
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 22 2018 03:40pm
Quote (Instrument @ Mar 22 2018 10:44am)
It doesn’t help when you share an incorrect interpretation of scripture.

LMAO incorrect interpretation?

Have you read it?

Here, I will show you.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 " For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first." Clearly stated here, not until the second coming of Christ, will the dead rise again.

John 14:2-3 " 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." This verse, clearly states that Christ has gone to prepare a place for us, THEN, he will come back and take us with him(the second coming)

Psalm 104:29 "When you hide your face,
they are terrified;
when you take away their breath,
they die and return to the dust." This verse clearly states when you die you will return to the dust from which you are made.

There is even more, you can research yourself. Only those who have not read for themselves, believe you go to heaven right when you die.
Gold: 338.32
Mar 22 2018 05:03pm
Quote (dizzle19 @ Mar 22 2018 03:40pm)
LMAO incorrect interpretation?

Have you read it?

Here, I will show you.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 " For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first." Clearly stated here, not until the second coming of Christ, will the dead rise again.

John 14:2-3 " 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." This verse, clearly states that Christ has gone to prepare a place for us, THEN, he will come back and take us with him(the second coming)

Psalm 104:29 "When you hide your face,
they are terrified;
when you take away their breath,
they die and return to the dust." This verse clearly states when you die you will return to the dust from which you are made.

There is even more, you can research yourself. Only those who have not read for themselves, believe you go to heaven right when you die.

2 Corinthians 5:8

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

The verses you have quoted you are taking out of context. Yes your “BODY” will return to the dust from which it came but your SOUL is eternal and it’s destination after the death of your body will be determined by weather you have put your faith in Jesus Christ or not. There is no such thing as souls sleep the Bible speaks against that as well and is clearly indicated by the words of Paul from the verse above. All of the second coming verses you stated refer to the beginning of end times when Christ’s followers receive their GLORIFIED bodies when he returns for the Rapture in Revelation chapter 4.

I’m not sure if you have learned otherwise from your local church or from your own reading and interpretation but I will pray that the Holy Spirit will give you proper decernment when reading scripture and that his peace would be upon you.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 22 2018 05:13pm
Just nip the foreskin and dunk them in a pool.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 22 2018 05:26pm
Quote (Instrument @ Mar 22 2018 04:03pm)
2 Corinthians 5:8

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

The verses you have quoted you are taking out of context. Yes your “BODY” will return to the dust from which it came but your SOUL is eternal and it’s destination after the death of your body will be determined by weather you have put your faith in Jesus Christ or not. There is no such thing as souls sleep the Bible speaks against that as well and is clearly indicated by the words of Paul from the verse above. All of the second coming verses you stated refer to the beginning of end times when Christ’s followers receive their GLORIFIED bodies when he returns for the Rapture in Revelation chapter 4.

I’m not sure if you have learned otherwise from your local church or from your own reading and interpretation but I will pray that the Holy Spirit will give you proper decernment when reading scripture and that his peace would be upon you.

No that verse is very taken out of context. And here is the texts before and after "Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."

This is not coming from Christ. This is simply stating, "we would PREFER to be away from the body and at home with the lord". He is realizing he will not be with the Lord, even though he prefers it.

I majored in theology for 1 year before switching to graphic design, then to criminal justice. So I have a great understanding of the Bible.

My texts, are straight from Christ. Christ states multiple times, man will sleep until his return. Only on judgement day, will you be awarded into the Gates of Heaven.

Your soul rests with you. No where in that text does it say otherwise.

Also, there is proof right in the bible. Surely you know the story of Lazarus. When God resurrected him after being dead for a few days, he said he knew nothing while being dead, as if it was like he was resting.
It is clear as day, Christ says it himself, not until he comes again will we go to the most Holy Land with him, where everyone will see at the same time his return.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten."

This post was edited by dizzle19 on Mar 22 2018 05:39pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1226227228229230298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll