d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev12102112122132144487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 18 2022 05:43am
Quote (Skinned @ 18 Mar 2022 12:33)
No way back for Putin, not Russia. Putin is done due to this. He can't fire his chefs and food tasters fast enough, his tables aren't long enough lol.

Russian strongmen leave office feet first. I've said this a lot over the years here. Putin will be no different.

Yeltsin was allowed to leave office peacefully and granted immunity by his successor. But then again, he was complete wreck and in extremely bad health by the time he left office, so Putin always knew that Yeltsin wouldn't be a threat to him anymore.
On the other hand, the same might be said about Putin. He's almost 70 and looks to be in bad health. He's clearly lost it and committed a GIGANTIC strategic blunder. If his prospective successor offered him the option to piss off into exile, he wouldn't really have any chance at making a return. Russia's media might have to go through a period of "de-Putinization" similar to the de-Stalinization of the late 50s.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 18 2022 05:44am
@ferdia*

other question: if russi „loose“ the war and lesve ukraine, do you think ukraine will be „independent“ or will they join NATO?

and tell me why you think so ty

This post was edited by Bananii on Mar 18 2022 05:54am
Gold: 37,504.00
Mar 18 2022 05:47am
Quote (fender @ Mar 18 2022 11:11am)
sure:

in regards to you being irish: i stand corrected then. i thought i remembered you using phrases / terms that even i thought sounded weird several times in our conversations. not that i didn't understand you or that it was completely broken english, just weird. things like: "and your not rationale" - i know what you mean: "you're not being rational" but it sounds like a foreign speaker trying to say that, not just the spelling mistakes, but the whole phrasing. then again, you insisting like that makes me think i was wrong, even without having definitive proof - not that i assumed i was entitled to it in the first place.

I am on daily pvp streams and most of the pvp community in d2r can say that yes : i cant duel for shit at hld (yet) and yes, im irish. i can be found on cooley streams and d2arena and lld.

in terms of grammar, I am seeing ppl triggered by parts of my responses without them looking at my overall response, therefore its either a lost in translation or blinkered viewing, which is why i would point to the most relevant part of the sentance you quoted from me. i.e. : or ask me to clarify my statements/comments/views.
Gold: 2.77
Mar 18 2022 05:48am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 18 2022 06:47am)
I am on daily pvp streams and most of the pvp community in d2r can say that yes : i cant duel for shit at hld (yet) and yes, im irish. i can be found on cooley streams and d2arena and lld.

in terms of grammar, I am seeing ppl triggered by parts of my responses without them looking at my overall response, therefore its either a lost in translation or blinkered viewing, which is why i would point to the most relevant part of the sentance you quoted from me. i.e. : or ask me to clarify my statements/comments/views.

go plant a potato
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 18 2022 06:13am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 18 Mar 2022 12:36)
Even when he's in the right, fender tends to be an antagonistic, insufferable prick about it. This, rather than disagreement on the issues, is the reason why so many people don't get along with him.

pretty rich coming from you of all people... have you found any words to respond to my position on bigotry towards transgender people yet, or are low-IQ culture war memes, aimed at a position i never even remotely represented, the best you can do?

Quote (ferdia @ 18 Mar 2022 12:47)

guess we just pretend like you weren't suggesting that saucy needed a translator to understand you, and that it was totally not aimed at the fact he isn't a native speaker... for someone who prides themselves on being non-"toxic" you sure know your way around (not so) hidden jibes - and no, that one wasn't "lost in translation" or some other cowardly excuse...
Gold: 13.37
Mar 18 2022 06:16am
When I am dead, bury me
In my beloved Ukraine,
My tomb upon a grave mound high
Amid the spreading plain,
So that the fields, the boundless steppes,
The Dnieper’s plunging shore
My eyes could see, my ears could hear
The mighty river roar.

When from Ukraine the Dnieper bears
Into the deep blue sea
The blood of foes … then will I leave
These hills and fertile fields —
I’ll leave them all and fly away
To the abode of God,
And then I’ll pray …. But till that day
I nothing know of God.

Oh bury me, then rise ye up
And break your heavy chains
And water with the tyrants’ blood
The freedom you have gained.
And in the great new family,
The family of the free,
With softly spoken, kindly word
Remember also me.

This post was edited by Norlander on Mar 18 2022 06:18am
Mar 18 2022 06:20am
it is your Duty to be bigoted towards tranny-supremacists btw

o7

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Mar 18 2022 06:20am
Mar 18 2022 06:20am
Quote (fender @ Mar 18 2022 12:13pm)
pretty rich coming from you of all people... have you found any words to respond to my position on bigotry towards transgender people yet, or are low-IQ culture war memes, aimed at a position i never even remotely represented, the best you can do?

guess we just pretend like you weren't suggesting that saucy needed a translator to understand you, and that it was totally not aimed at the fact he isn't a native speaker... for someone who prides themselves on being non-"toxic" you sure know your way around (not so) hidden jibes - and no, that one wasn't "lost in translation" or some other cowardly excuse...

you might need a translator as well, or you should ask me to clarify a statement, noting you appear to be zooming in exclusively on words and phrases in my posts in isolation, and being triggered by them, rather then actually taking at face value what I am saying in totality across a post. also before you call people toxic you should reflect on your own comments. once again you are using personal attacks against me when in fact i have not carried out a personal attack on anyone. it is normal, and not a slight, to offer comment, that using a better translator, or to simply ask someone to clarify their statement, noting this is an international forum with users from a variety of cultures and countries. I do not know where users are from but if users are so clearly misunderstanding what I am saying, it is a fair argument that it could be a case of lost in translation.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 06:30am
Warn: 30%
Mar 18 2022 06:27am
Quote (ferdia @ 18 Mar 2022 13:20)
you might need a translator as well, or you should ask me to clarify a statement, noting you appear to be zooming in exclusively on words and phrases in my posts in isolation, and being triggered by them, rather then actually taking at face value what I am saying in totality across a post. also before you call people toxic you should reflect on your own comments. once again you are using personal attacks against me when in fact i have not carried out a personal attack on anyone. it is normal, and not a slight, to offer comment, that using a better translator, or to simply ask someone to clarify their statement, noting this is an international forum with users from a variety of cultures and countries. I do not know where users arefrom but if users are so clearly misunderstanding what I am saying, it is a fair argument that it could be a case of lost in translation.

lol, you are the one claiming that for themselves, i never did. i'm toxic, and i never tried to hide that, genius. meanwhile you are being a toxic prick while bragging about the opposite... telling everyone they need a translator while ironically your own english is so poor that you're being confused for a foreigner. your silly "lost in translation" line is but a transparent excuse. you know what you said, and you know what it implies. the fact that you refuse to own your pettiness is just pathetic.

This post was edited by fender on Mar 18 2022 06:30am
Mar 18 2022 06:29am
Quote (fender @ Mar 18 2022 12:27pm)
lol, you are the one claiming that for themselves, i never did. i'm toxic, and i never tried to hide that, genius. meanwhile you are being a toxic prick while bragging about the opposite... telling everyone they need a translator while ironically your own english is so poor that you're being confused for a foreigner.

i have tried to converse with you while multiple users have told me not to bother. I can see that conversing with you is a waste of my time and by your own words you are toxic. if you quote me in future, regardless of whether your comments are relevant or not, i wont reply directly, until such time as you apologise, which I do not expect ever.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 06:31am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12102112122132144487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll