d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev12082092102112124487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 18 2022 04:16am
Quote (Frosch01 @ 18 Mar 2022 10:08)
the fact u think ppl fighting for the honor of politic leaders LMAO kid so degenerated

conclusion . we fighting wars because our leaders are mean muggers ? jeeeesus kid

Toxic agent 101
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 18 2022 04:17am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 18 2022 11:12am)
i have no idea what you are saying. no side is fighting for honor. Russia has invaded Ukraine due to its security concerns. if it helps, i could say: russia has invaded Ukraine because Putin woke up one morning and decided to be a prick. Ukraine is fighting for its countries independance. neither of those reasons has anything to do with soldiers fighting for the honor of their leaders.

fuckin stupid... countries independence.., shut the fuck up american warmonger.. just shut the fuck up
Gold: 37,509.00
Mar 18 2022 04:19am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 18 2022 10:17am)
fuckin stupid... countries independence.., shut the fuck up american warmonger.. just shut the fuck up

what part of my statement has suggested to you that :

1. I am american
2. I am a warmonger
3. that Ukraine is not fighting for its (continued) independance from Russia ?

if you think Ukraine is desperately defending for another reason, please outline said reason.

As of yesterday (for reference purposes and objectivity this image has been taken from a middle eastern website). If you have the internet you can check various websites around the world via VPN if you want, to get contrasting views of the validity of this picture/statistic. i.e. that in fact Russia HAS invaded and there ARE Ukrainian refugees.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 04:40am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 18 2022 04:30am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 18 2022 11:19am)
what part of my statement has suggested to you that :

1. I am american
2. I am a warmonger
3. that Ukraine is not fighting for its independance from Russia ?

because you say ukraine is fighting for its independence... only brainwashed americans could say that. if they were fighting for their independence we western natobitches should stop make them wanna join nato?? independence... BULLSHIT

NATO = north atlantic terror organisation lead by USA

why the fuck do we NATO want ukraine in NATO while they fight for „independence“?

thats fuckin bullshit. we all know its about the gas you warmongers triing to scam in a „legal“ way, while you force whole europe to fight for you..

just get your fuckin american asses out of europe and stop try involve a war against your „greatest“ enemy.. who treated us europeans 100%.

you americans just mad coz you cant invent things on your own, anf the ressources you had just poofed while starting your incredible big and economic useless trucktrucks. you steal oil for centurys, enslaving humans with your capitalistic „democracy“ in oilrichcountrys... world is just sick of you american warmongers. just get the fuck off and let people live like they want.

FUCK the US foreign policys! world is sick of you and you should get removed as soon as possible!

Gold: 751.50
Mar 18 2022 04:31am
Quote (Nibthebarb @ Mar 18 2022 03:18am)
While true, folks like you have always used that as an excuse for your frequent grammatical errors. Such as using the word "literally" when you should be using "virtually" so often that it officially changes definitions just to accommodate folks who couldn't grasp the original and intended meaning.

its just another bs comparison by fenderp

a language changing over centuries is not the same as a language getting butchered in a few years (like in germany) in the name of wokeness
Mar 18 2022 04:37am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 18 2022 10:30am)
because you say ukraine is fighting for its independence... only brainwashed americans could say that. if they were fighting for their independence we western natobitches should stop make them wanna join nato?? independence... BULLSHIT

NATO = north atlantic terror organisation lead by USA

why the fuck do we NATO want ukraine in NATO while they fight for „independence“?

thats fuckin bullshit. we all know its about the gas you warmongers triing to scam in a „legal“ way, while you force whole europe to fight for you..

just get your fuckin american asses out of europe and stop try involve a war against your „greatest“ enemy.. who treated us europeans 100%.

you americans just mad coz you cant invent things on your own, anf the ressources you had just poofed while starting your incredible big and economic useless trucktrucks. you steal oil for centurys, enslaving humans with your capitalistic „democracy“ in oilrichcountrys... world is just sick of you american warmongers. just get the fuck off and let people live like they want.

FUCK the US foreign policys! world is sick of you and you should get removed as soon as possible!

forget about Nato for a moment. Why do YOU think Russia has invaded Ukraine (can you accept its an invasion) and Why do YOU think Ukraine is fighting back. Also before you lash out at people it would be helpful if you read the entire thread. if you dont understand some of the conversations, use google translator. I have been suspended twice for posts in this thread, I have been called a whore and more. perhaps some of those users might defend me in this instance, but i wont hold my breath.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 04:39am
Mar 18 2022 04:39am
Quote (ferdia @ 18 Mar 2022 10:12)
Russia has invaded Ukraine due to its security concerns.

Ohh wait, Russia did not accept the rapprochement of Ukraine with Western democracies. This is very different. Especially with Putin, old ex-ussr kgb fsb horror lover.
Who would want to stay with countries where any cristicism of the power is equal to years in jail (super bad conditions with eventually torture, early death) ? You ?
Mar 18 2022 04:42am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 18 2022 10:39am)
Ohh wait, Russia did not accept the rapprochement of Ukraine with Western democracies. This is very different. Especially with Putin, old ex-ussr kgb fsb horror lover.
Who would want to stay with countries where any cristicism of the power is equal to years in jail (super bad conditions with eventually torture, early death) ?

how is it very different ? I agree with everything you said there, Russia did not accept the rapprochement of Ukraine with Western democracies. No sane country would want to be under the umbrella of Russia.

Also, I said: if it helps, i could say: russia has invaded Ukraine because Putin woke up one morning and decided to be a prick. If you dont understand Putin's viewpoint then can we at least agree that Russia has invaded Ukraine and Ukraine is fighting to keep its independance (from Russia). would you care to weigh in on that one ?

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 04:45am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 18 2022 04:44am
Quote (ferdia @ 18 Mar 2022 11:12)
i have no idea what you are saying. no side is fighting for honor. Russia has invaded Ukraine due to its security concerns. if it helps, i could say: russia has invaded Ukraine because Putin woke up one morning and decided to be a prick. Ukraine is fighting for its countries independance. neither of those reasons has anything to do with soldiers fighting for the honor of their leaders.

if you want to talk about fighting wars because our leaders are mean muggers then look no further then America and England in the Iraq war. In that instance its hard to argue against "we fighting wars because our leaders are mean muggers ". However I tend to not broach such topic's noting this is widely accepted but not talked about. just like other hot potatoes we all know about and i have referenced previously in this topic, we dont talk about.

anyway staying on topic ~

more news from around the world:

This is from India i think ? : Russian missiles hit military aircraft repair facility in Ukraine's Lviv

or you could say that russia invaded ukraine (again) because pootin erroneously thinks russia has some kind of legitimate claim to ukrainian territory and can determine how the free ukrainian people decide to live their lives, trying to implement his soviet "vision" for russia - and you'd be much closer to the truth than either of your idiotic takes...
Mar 18 2022 04:46am
Quote (ferdia @ 18 Mar 2022 10:42)
I did say: if it helps, i could say: russia has invaded Ukraine because Putin woke up one morning and decided to be a prick.

if you dont like the security concerns narrative its fine to use this one. The current conversation appears to be thatRussia has not invaded and Ukraine is not fighting to keep its independance. would you care to weigh in on that one ?

In bold: Great, so this will spare you to get jailed by Putin.

30.5 years ago:

Declaration of Independence of Ukraine

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Mar 18 2022 04:46am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12082092102112124487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll