d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev12072082092102114487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,978.00
Mar 17 2022 08:18pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2022 04:28pm)
language is ever evolving, always has been.

While true, folks like you have always used that as an excuse for your frequent grammatical errors. Such as using the word "literally" when you should be using "virtually" so often that it officially changes definitions just to accommodate folks who couldn't grasp the original and intended meaning.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Mar 18 2022 01:22am
Quote (fender @ Mar 18 2022 01:28pm)
language is ever evolving, always has been. you'd find it extremely difficult to communicate with an elizabethan era englishman, even though technically you both spoke "modern english". it's absurd to suggest we freeze it right now just because some brainless incels bought into the latest culture war propaganda.
speaking of which, literally no one suggests we change any "concepts of biology". it's one of those moronic talking points that always gets mentioned but never substantiated. which concept specifically do you feel is being "changed"? it's nothing new, but always amazes me to see the bigots pretend they're concerned with "science", while at the same time butchering the very concept of it, lol.

I am not calling a man with a dress a woman or a she. Nice try
People have been doing all kinds of weird shit to their bodies for thousands of years, don't make it okay. If you want to cut your dick off and attach some silicone boobs to make yourself feel better go for it but I am not buying it. There is no bigotry involved its a mental condition called Gender Dysphoria. Trying to normalise that is definition of insanity. Lets open up the loonies out of psyche ward and call them other cultural euphemisms like differently abled, misunderstood alternative minded. I wish them all the best and may they recover or at least find some level peace with their conditions but I don't want them on the streets and especially around our kids. Thank you very much.
Also this is a very low IQ argument because it distracts from more important issues at hand.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 18 2022 01:54am
Click russia / Ukraine thread.

Gender wars.

Sigh.
Mar 18 2022 01:57am
I find these toilet and pronouns politics so pointless and boring :)
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 18 2022 03:50am
Quote (Nibthebarb @ 17 Mar 2022 22:33)
So the answer is no. You and people like you will pull humanity into the abyss before you allow an atom of self awareness to penetrate your bulwark of self-guzzling hubris.

https://youtu.be/X0k-KoI-rxE
Banned
Mar 18 2022 03:59am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Mar 2022 10:59)
How's the weather today in St. Petersburg?

aka prototyp reply. offending and harassment. how is it going kid

u could have just asked ur mommy instead of asking me kud

This post was edited by Frosch01 on Mar 18 2022 03:59am
Gold: 37,509.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 18 2022 04:03am
Quote (babun1024 @ Mar 18 2022 02:01am)
Why does every discussion on US platforms turn into some gender war? Create a topic and offload your discussion there.

On topic:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GDarkconrad/status/1504374496358187014?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1504378005610811393%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fextreme.pcgameshardware.de%2Fthreads%2Faktuelle-entwicklungen-in-der-ukraine.315949%2Fpage-405

I am concerned. Higher ups, oligarchs and officials are flown to bunkers in Ural region. I don't know whether they're bluffing or not but that's a sign of preparation for a nuclear strike.

If the west is pumping in so much military aid as to enable Ukraine to win conventionally, and if Russia sees this as a do or die war (which they have stated it is), then the option to knock the chessboard over always exists. I just dont understand how people cry foul in this scenario "yes we took additional pawns from other chessboards, we added a few rooks and bishops too, and we cheated, but you didnt have to knock the whole chess board over". its not a question of who is cheating / to blame at this point, its a question of are we playing chess or are we knocking over the board. while i accept western media bias on the narrative, the principal of always leaving your enemy with a way out has always existed, better to guide them to retreat down a route you have shaped then to box them in at which point they might do something insane. I would have thought that conventional bombing of cities equated to knocking the chessboard over. in no scenario where nato is not actively at war do i expect the worst.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 04:07am
Banned
Mar 18 2022 04:03am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Mar 2022 05:47)
Regarding the Iron Cross debate from the previous page: it is generally a symbol of militarism and manliness. It is indeed seeing increased use among far-right or nazi circles, but it is far from a surefire symbol of far-right ideology or nazism.

Look at Lenny Kilmister wearing the iron cross on his attire for the longest part of his career, like here:
https://i.imgur.com/kIrjjZK.jpg

Or look at the crest of the reservist association of the German Bundeswehr:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/COA_Reservistenverband_BW.svg/150px-COA_Reservistenverband_BW.svg.png

while it is a official national emblem of the german army .

unedzcated kid

ur a nazi by nature

hey kid be aware of the RED CROSS theese guys are the most ruthless ones .

This post was edited by Frosch01 on Mar 18 2022 04:07am
Banned
Mar 18 2022 04:08am
Quote (ferdia @ 18 Mar 2022 11:03)
If the west is pumping in so much military aid as to enable Ukraine to win conventionally, and if Russia sees this as a do or die war (which they have stated it is), then the option to knock the chessboard over always exists. I just dont understand how people cry foul in this scenario "yes we took additional pawns from other chessboards, we added a few rooks and bishops too, and we cheated, but you didnt have to knock the whole chess board over". its not a question of who is cheating / to blame at this point, its a question of are we playing chess or are we knocking over the board. while i accept western media bias on the narrative, the principal of always leaving your enemy with a way out has always existed, better to guide them to retreat down a route you have shaped then to box them in at which point they might do something insane. I would have thought that conventional bombing of cities equated to knocking the chessboard over. in no scenario where nato is not actively at war do i expect the worst.

the fact u think ppl fighting for the honor of politic leaders LMAO kid so degenerated

conclusion . we fighting wars because our leaders are mean muggers ? jeeeesus kid

This post was edited by Frosch01 on Mar 18 2022 04:09am
Gold: 37,509.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 18 2022 04:12am
i have no idea what you are saying. no side is fighting for honor. Russia has invaded Ukraine due to its security concerns. if it helps, i could say: russia has invaded Ukraine because Putin woke up one morning and decided to be a prick. Ukraine is fighting for its countries independance. neither of those reasons has anything to do with soldiers fighting for the honor of their leaders.

if you want to talk about fighting wars because our leaders are mean muggers then look no further then America and England in the Iraq war. In that instance its hard to argue against "we fighting wars because our leaders are mean muggers ". However I tend to not broach such topic's noting this is widely accepted but not talked about. just like other hot potatoes we all know about and i have referenced previously in this topic, we dont talk about.

anyway staying on topic ~

more news from around the world:

This is from India i think ? : Russian missiles hit military aircraft repair facility in Ukraine's Lviv

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 18 2022 04:31am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12072082092102114487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll