d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Governor Newsom
Prev119202122Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Sep 14 2022 08:44pm
Wins for Sanity

Today we're adding 60 more names to the Champions for Kids directory, bringing the total to 140 school board candidates I've endorsed statewide. You can search by district or zip code here.

This comes as we’ve gotten another win in the battle for sanity. We forced Newsom to finally back off his "vaccinate or test" policy for school and hospital workers.

Every mandate needs to go. I am renewing my call for all California universities to end their ignorant vaccine and booster requirements. You can print/download my letter and send it to the Chancellor of your local university here.

Additionally, momentum is turning against AB 2098, the radical COVID bill that censors doctors. You can still tell Newsom to veto it; if he doesn’t, I believe the courts will strike it down.

But on another front, insanity is returning in full force: the gas pump. As we warned, prices are rising again in California even as they decline elsewhere. The "Select Committee" on gas prices has been every bit the farce we expected.

The Legislature, of course, had many chances to actually do something by passing my gas tax suspension bill. But the Supermajority refused, and Californians are paying the price.

Now, these politicians have to pay a price as well. On the campaign trail, they’re frantically trying to deny what they did. But by forcing a vote on the Assembly Floor, we got them on the record; even "fact checkers" are calling out their denials as false.

55 days remain until the election. The stakes get higher every day.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Gold: 550.00
Sep 14 2022 08:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 14 2022 07:44pm)
Wins for Sanity

Today we're adding 60 more names to the Champions for Kids directory, bringing the total to 140 school board candidates I've endorsed statewide. You can search by district or zip code here.

This comes as we’ve gotten another win in the battle for sanity. We forced Newsom to finally back off his "vaccinate or test" policy for school and hospital workers.

Every mandate needs to go. I am renewing my call for all California universities to end their ignorant vaccine and booster requirements. You can print/download my letter and send it to the Chancellor of your local university here.

Additionally, momentum is turning against AB 2098, the radical COVID bill that censors doctors. You can still tell Newsom to veto it; if he doesn’t, I believe the courts will strike it down.

But on another front, insanity is returning in full force: the gas pump. As we warned, prices are rising again in California even as they decline elsewhere. The "Select Committee" on gas prices has been every bit the farce we expected.

The Legislature, of course, had many chances to actually do something by passing my gas tax suspension bill. But the Supermajority refused, and Californians are paying the price.

Now, these politicians have to pay a price as well. On the campaign trail, they’re frantically trying to deny what they did. But by forcing a vote on the Assembly Floor, we got them on the record; even "fact checkers" are calling out their denials as false.

55 days remain until the election. The stakes get higher every day.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator

Why do you care so much about what a random house member has to say?
Sep 14 2022 08:58pm
Quote (Sioux @ Sep 14 2022 07:54pm)
Why do you care so much about what a random house member has to say?

your here cause you care :)
Sep 21 2022 04:26am
Comeuppance

Gas prices in California are now $1.75 above the national average. The refusal by Newsom and the Supermajority to pass my gas tax suspension bill is more dumbfounding than ever.

Earlier this year we forced several votes on the bill. This led on one occasion to unprecedented chaos on the Assembly Floor; on another to a moment of total humiliation for the Supermajority; and finally to an unheard-of motion to erase the evidence of what had occurred.

But the most important evidence remains: You can still see how your legislator voted on each attempt. TV ads across the state are informing voters which legislators refused to support my bill. This one, for example, targets a Democrat now running for Congress.

Instead of suspending the gas tax, Newsom and the Supermajority passed a bill in June to hand out “inflation relief” checks. But no one has gotten a check yet. They’re waiting a few more weeks to send them so that your check arrives the same day as your ballot.

Joe Biden, meanwhile, is touting his farcical “Inflation Reduction Act” and calling for “every single Republican” to be voted out of Congress for opposing it. Anyone who desires that kind of absolute power shouldn’t be trusted with power at all.

Biden did, however, just admit that the pandemic is “over.” I am again calling on Newsom to end the State of Emergency, or he could finally get his own comeuppance: Biden’s slip may be just what it takes for our courts to end this absurdity once and for all.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Sep 22 2022 05:32pm
The Great American Experiment

Gavin Newsom just vetoed a bill I helped pass to expand mental health support for students. This adds insult to injury after all the damage he's caused.

Worst yet, Newsom and his cronies are delaying the release of student test scores from last spring until after the election. They robbed students of their education and are now trying to hide the evidence.

Such shameless corruption is what's galvanizing the movement of parent leaders taking over school boards. Today I released 40 more endorsements, bringing our Champions for Kids directory to nearly 200 endorsed candidates. Search for candidates by district or zip code here.

This parent revolution is poised to set education in California on a new course. It will put parents back in the driver’s seat, return the focus to learning instead of indoctrination, and assure shutdowns and forced masking never happen again.

More than that, it will create model units of local government that respond to their communities rather than take orders from Sacramento or Washington. It will give Californians a direct stake in how their public institutions operate.

In this way, it is the greatest step yet in advancing the overarching goal of our movement: to restore the great American experiment of self-government by returning power to local communities and their citizens.

Our victories at the Capitol this year were crucial in making that possible. We killed the four worst COVID bills and stopped every new mandate. And as pressure builds for Newsom to veto AB 2098, the terrible medical censorship bill, I’m hopeful we have one more victory to come.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Gold: 3.00
Sep 22 2022 05:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 23 2022 02:32am)
The Great American Experiment

Gavin Newsom just vetoed a bill I helped pass to expand mental health support for students. This adds insult to injury after all the damage he's caused.

Worst yet, Newsom and his cronies are delaying the release of student test scores from last spring until after the election. They robbed students of their education and are now trying to hide the evidence.

Such shameless corruption is what's galvanizing the movement of parent leaders taking over school boards. Today I released 40 more endorsements, bringing our Champions for Kids directory to nearly 200 endorsed candidates. Search for candidates by district or zip code here.

This parent revolution is poised to set education in California on a new course. It will put parents back in the driver’s seat, return the focus to learning instead of indoctrination, and assure shutdowns and forced masking never happen again.

More than that, it will create model units of local government that respond to their communities rather than take orders from Sacramento or Washington. It will give Californians a direct stake in how their public institutions operate.

In this way, it is the greatest step yet in advancing the overarching goal of our movement: to restore the great American experiment of self-government by returning power to local communities and their citizens.

Our victories at the Capitol this year were crucial in making that possible. We killed the four worst COVID bills and stopped every new mandate. And as pressure builds for Newsom to veto AB 2098, the terrible medical censorship bill, I’m hopeful we have one more victory to come.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator

We need to build seperate washrooms for trannies, furries, guy with fake tits from Canada in every school across nation ROFL.
Gold: 8,000.00
Sep 23 2022 07:07pm
removing more parking spaces in California seems nuts

Citing the need to address California’s twin crises of housing affordability and climate change, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill that bars local governments from mandating parking spaces as part of most development near transit stops.

Critics say the new law could backfire, but supporters argue that by eliminating a costly piece of new projects, Assembly Bill 2097 will result in lower cost homes in urban centers, a plus in a state with sky-high home prices, rents and a growing homeless population.
Sep 26 2022 01:16pm
The Cover-Up Capitol

To cover up the damage they caused, California politicians are delaying the release of student test scores until after the election. I’ve written a scathing letter to state schools chief Tony Thurmond demanding the results be released immediately.

Thurmond is a scandal-plagued Newsom ally. Last year he gave his groomsman, a Philadelphia self-help guru, a $180k/year gig as “Superintendent of Equity.” He lost this no-show job after I reported it as illegal; Thurmond can lose his if we vote for Lance Christensen.

At our Capitol, cover-ups are routine:

After an NPR investigation showed Newsom overstated his fire prevention efforts by “an astounding 690 percent,” his Administration removed evidence of these lies from the internet.

After the Supermajority voted down my gas tax suspension bill, they tried to destroy the evidence of the bill’s existence and then formed a sham “Select Committee” on gas prices. Four months later, we’re paying $2 above the national average.

After we exposed Newsom reporting false COVID data to the public, his Public Health Director, Legislative Affairs Director, and Deputy Cabinet Secretary all resigned but he refused to accept any responsibility and the Legislature declined to investigate.

Joe Biden follows Newsom’s cover-up playbook. In recent weeks he’s changed the definition of a “recession,” claimed inflation is “zero percent,” and signed a so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” that will make inflation worse.

The point of a cover-up is to evade accountability. That’s why sunlight is the best disinfectant; it’s why our movement keeps growing as more people learn the truth. Exposing the truth is why I started this blog, and I’ll keep writing it from inside the U.S. Capitol if elected to Congress.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Gold: 281.64
Sep 28 2022 10:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Nov 2021 01:22)
Gavin Newsom missing after 3rd jab. its been about 11 days

Gavin newsom is the governor of california.

speculation some one goofed and gave him the real stuff instead of saline

gavin newsom was/is a big mask mandate guy but he doesnt wear his own mask.

Gavin Newsom
Published 5 hours ago
California Gov. Gavin Newsom disappears for more than a week
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-gavin-newsom-nowhere-to-be-found-for-more-than-a-week

Do you ever look back on posts like this and track your accuracy record, or any type of retrospective, or after action review?
Sep 29 2022 01:57pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Sep 28 2022 09:35pm)
Do you ever look back on posts like this and track your accuracy record, or any type of retrospective, or after action review?

i grade it by how bad leftie frauds challenge what i have to offer.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev119202122Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll