d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11901911921931944487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Mar 16 2022 07:55am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 16 2022 08:14am)
SanduLungu is from Romania
he lives in a cart btw

The projection is real.
Gold: 7,398.00
Mar 16 2022 08:03am
Quote (Norlander @ Mar 16 2022 02:53pm)
He didn't pay that's it

Nope, I met Ukrainian refugees at our central station here because I volunteered for help just like in 2015. They're mostly women and kids from mid to upper class families who could afford to flee first. People here would probably picture them as people with dirty clothes or poor hygiene, hungry in bad condition like the MSM portrays them. That's not true, they mostly look like European tourists which doesn't change the fact they fled from war. Back to your comment, no, I think that 19y old was legit raped.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Mar 16 2022 08:04am
Gold: 2,170.00
Mar 16 2022 08:18am
Quote (babun1024 @ Mar 16 2022 01:47pm)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10605567/Man-49-arrested-Poland-rape-19-year-old-refugee-promised-help-shelter.html

Are you from US or EU?
We don't have a rapist problem. We had incidents at the start when refugees just arrived in 2015 and "felt like home" but were detained sent to jail quickly so the message got around fast otherwise you'd expect 1 million rapes from 1 million refugees which is a blatant lie. If anything, Germany is a much safer place than the US with dindonothin problems or people randomly shooting others due to their small pipi problems at school or elsewhere. No refugee ever here had the idea of looting and ransacking poor neighbourhood businesses in the name of a fight against capitalism or their civil rights. US has got much more rapes, homicides, shooting and murders per capita than even a backwater EU country. Chicago is a frickin' war zone.
What happens in France is entirely a different story. They created their Banlieux themselves. The problems they face there have little to do with refugees but with years of failed politics over there. I won't comment on them because I am not French.

I am from the EU.

if you check some statistics, you would be surprised how many of the total rapes murders sexual assaults etc. are performed by "refugees" and "migrants".

Der Spiegel cited official crime statistics that 9.1% of sexual assaults reported in 2016 with at least one suspect registered had at least one suspect identified as an immigrant, a rise from 1.8% in 2012, and 2.6% in 2014. Some of this rise was attributed to the fact that in 2016, groping was made a criminal offence.

In 2018 a 14-year-old German Jewish girl, Susanna Feldmann was raped and murdered on the night of the 22 or 23 May 2018. Ali Bashar, a 20-year-old asylum seeker from Iraqi Kurdistan, was named as a suspect.[23][24] The murder sparked a political debate in Germany. Ethnologist and head of the Research Centre of Global Islam Susanne Schröter at the Goethe University Frankfurt, said that these were no longer isolated incidents, speaking of a culture clash and suggesting that Germany needed to develop a new approach for dealing with aggressive men shaped by patriarchal cultures.[25] According to Schröter, there are within Islam, as with other religions, patriarchal norms that she think legitimize violence and sexual assault against specific types of women and therefore some men from Islamic countries may view women in a completely different way. Far-right parties and social media exploited the case for their own ends.[24][26] A fact-checking article in Der Spiegel found that fears of immigrant crime had been amplified by far-right propaganda in the public debate beyond the actual increase which was supported by official statistics.[27]

The changes followed a series of cases that sparked public outrage, and the popularity of the #NeinHeisstNein (no means no) campaign.[55][56] These included the acquittal of two men changed with drugging and raping Gina-Lisa Lohfink, and posting video of it online, a video in which "she reportedly says 'stop it' and 'no' as they force themselves on her".[55] However, it is important to note that Lohfink was later convicted for falsely accusing the two men by a German court.[57] It also followed the events of the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve, mainly in the city of Cologne, where hundreds of women were sexually assaulted, but through actions which, it was ultimately determined, were not illegal under the current law.[55] Other high-profile cases included the 2016 Murder of Maria Ladenburger and 2018 Killing of Susanna Feldmann, which gained attention because the attacks were carried out by immigrants.[58][59]

taken from wikipedia which we know is at least leftist ^^
Gold: 13.37
Mar 16 2022 08:20am
Quote (babun1024 @ 16 Mar 2022 17:03)
Nope, I met Ukrainian refugees at our central station here because I volunteered for help just like in 2015. They're mostly women and kids from mid to upper class families who could afford to flee first. People here would probably picture them as people with dirty clothes or poor hygiene, hungry in bad condition like the MSM portrays them. That's not true, they mostly look like European tourists which doesn't change the fact they fled from war. Back to your comment, no, I think that 19y old was legit raped.

I know. May be it's not the perfect time for black humor. Was talking to my Ukrainian friend, he sent his wife and kid to Poland (she has relatives there). They are planning to move to Germany. Poland appears to be well crowded with refugees.
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 16 2022 08:28am
Quote (Norlander @ Mar 16 2022 07:20am)
I know. May be it's not the perfect time for black humor. Was talking to my Ukrainian friend, he sent his wife and kid to Poland (she has relatives there). They are planning to move to Germany. Poland appears to be well crowded with refugees.

Really? that's surprising.
:bonk:
Mar 16 2022 08:30am
Quote (SanduLungu @ Mar 16 2022 03:18pm)
I am from the EU.

if you check some statistics, you would be surprised how many of the total rapes murders sexual assaults etc. are performed by "refugees".

taken from wikipedia which we know is at least leftist ^^

Those cases were very famous and tragic but you can count them on your fingers. You give percentages of crime in increase but they were very low before. 100% of increase of 1 is 2. 1% increase of 100000 is 1000. See the difference?
I am not as naive as to believe all of the immigrants are/were goody two shoes but your projection of 1 million people and relative safety in Germany is pulled out of your a***. Rapefugee? You're a frickin loser living in a basement out of fear thinking you actually know what you talk about. If US and EU would highlight EVERY rape and murder just as much as the ones done by refugees you wouldn't come out of your basement ever again out of fear.

BTW, from which place in EU are you from? I am not asking for the address of your basement, btw.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Mar 16 2022 08:32am
Gold: 26,714.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 16 2022 08:39am
There will always be social problems when you bring in large numbers from another country|culture into your populace. It can take decades for the cultures to fully intermingle and become one. Typically, to my mind the longer a new culture refuses to integrate with the existing one, the longer it takes for acceptance across the totality of the inhabitants. The problems will persist, for both cultures until such time as they move closer together with roadblocks being when minorities seek to perpetuate their culture and not intermingle with the existing one. As an example: not learning to speak the language of the country you are now living in, not abiding by that country's social norms, not making friends in the populace, and on the flip side, fear and hate of the unknown and of a people other then what you have grown up around. While there are merits in observing ones own traditions, religion and outlook on life, when such views/traditions are in direct conflict with the social norm, or where no attempt is made to intermingle, problems will persist. As a person that has lived in several countries I am well experienced with such expressions as "why cant they go back to their own country" and "they are taking our jobs", " they are all thieves" as well as much worse expressions, nevermind when physical confrontations against men, women, and children arise ( usually on the incoming culture ).

We have strayed a bit from the topic here, but it is factual that in certain countries where large numbers of refugees have arrived, social problems have persisted for decades. Holland to my mind is a good example of a country which has successfully integrated other cultures into its own.

also yes - agree with below (forgive me for edit, I was being diplomatic)

Quote (babun1024 @ Mar 16 2022 02:30pm)
Those cases were very famous and tragic but you can count them on your fingers. You give percentages of crime in increase but they were very low before. 100% of increase of 1 is 2. 1% increase of 100000 is 1000. See the difference? I am not as naive as to believe all of the immigrants are/were goody two shoes but your projection of 1 million people and relative safety in Germany is pulled out of your a***.... If US and EU would highlight EVERY rape and murder just as much as the ones done by refugees you wouldn't come out...

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 16 2022 08:42am
Gold: 57.00
Mar 16 2022 08:39am
https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-mayor-heralded-by-many-is-ultranationalist-161819300.html

According to the western media/privileged lefties, it is still a mortal sin (ironic since they all worship the state anyway) to be a nationalist when your country is being INVADED
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 16 2022 08:44am
Quote (excellence @ Mar 16 2022 02:39pm)
https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-mayor-heralded-by-many-is-ultranationalist-161819300.html

According to the western media/privileged lefties, it is still a mortal sin (ironic since they all worship the state anyway) to be a nationalist when your country is being INVADED

isn't it against the law in majority of western countries to defend your home from burglars too?
guy in Dublin got sentenced to 10 years or so, cos he beat the living shit out of the masked guy that was robbing his house with kid being asleep in next room.

iirc it's same in america. you have to ask them politely to leave, and usage of firearm or violence can put u behind bars
Mar 16 2022 08:57am
Quote (excellence @ Mar 16 2022 03:39pm)

US starts a war in Iraq, all of the region goes down the drain. ISIS financed by CIA rises to power, makes everything worse. People rightfully flee from their misery. We take them in as they are, some excellent, some scumbags, mostly normal people. An US person comes here and has got the nerve to criticize us for helping those people from hardships caused by the US politics in the first place by highlitning scumbags from those groups only whom you don't see scumbag written on their forhead when you see them first.
How about YOU take most of the refugees in from regions YOUR government destabilises or is at war with?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11901911921931944487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll