d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11891901911921934487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,170.00
Mar 16 2022 05:36am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 16 2022 10:55am)
update

this poor woman has fled to poland, because she does not feel safe here

my god, germany has become a disgrace

germany france sweden etc. are letting black brown and muslim "refugees" and "migrants" rape anyone and everyone.

they are also misreporting these rapes in media.

police is harassing the white victims.

judges give low or no sentences.

etc.

we still don't understand their "culture".
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 16 2022 05:42am
Quote (SanduLungu @ 16 Mar 2022 11:36)
germany france sweden etc. are letting black brown and muslim "refugees" and "migrants" rape anyone and everyone.

etc.

Romanians are the biggest problem here. I don't understand why we didnt nuke it yet.
Mar 16 2022 05:47am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 16 2022 11:42am)
Romanians are the biggest problem here. I don't understand why we didnt nuke it yet.

that's a complete lie. you have muslims murdering people at bataclan, at parc de prince, at nice, decapitating teachers in broad daylight on the street, I can continue.

regarding the no go zones from paris and other major cities (marseilles for example), all are done by blacks browns and muslims, none by Romanians.

no matter how much you lie, they will continue to rape and murder innocent french people.

one day it will be you and your family.

EDIT: charlie hebdo = muslims.

This post was edited by SanduLungu on Mar 16 2022 05:48am
Mar 16 2022 05:51am
Quote (SanduLungu @ 16 Mar 2022 11:47)
that's a complete lie. you have muslims murdering people at bataclan, at parc de prince, at nice, decapitating teachers in broad daylight on the street, I can continue.

regarding the no go zones from paris and other major cities (marseilles for example), all are done by blacks browns and muslims, none by Romanians.

no matter how much you lie, they will continue to rape and murder innocent french people.

one day it will be you and your family.

EDIT: charlie hebdo = muslims.

Romanians are the real treat, a disease we are sending thousands back in their fucking trash every year, they are coming back.
Can you believe these savage are drugging their own kid to beg in the street ? Or train them to steal tourists ?
They are all the same kind, terrible. I also heard rumors they were using shitmultis on d2jsp :o
Mar 16 2022 05:54am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 16 2022 11:51am)
Romanians are the real treat, a disease we are sending thousands back in their fucking trash every year, they are coming back.
Can you believe these savage are drugging their own kid to beg in the street ? Or train them to steal tourists ?
They are all the same kind, terrible. I also heard rumors they were using shitmultis on d2jsp :o

muslims have murdered and raped thousands of people, yet someone who begs and steals (supposedly) is more dangerous.

the leftist logic.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 16 2022 06:50am
Quote (fender @ Mar 15 2022 04:10pm)
they'd achieve exactly that with de-escalation, normalisation, and trade. no one in their right mind would attack russia, and pootin knows that. the nation with the most nukes on this planet is 100% safe from military attacks by NATO members. so you'll have to come up with something better to support your claim that russia HAD to go to war, because that talking point is comprehensively debunked.

you know what causes the exact opposite of "regional security"? starting a war. so please, try again, or finally admit that your silly narrative that war was "inevitable" is bullshit.

not buying it. pootin might be mad as a box of frogs, but even he did not think that the relatively small ukrainian market would be instrumental in transitioning russia from a resource focused to a manufacturing (?!) economy - not that that ever was his plan, no clue how you came up with this tbh. also, russia's foreign trade has continually increased - despite "the west" being aware that it's not a democracy, and despite the tensions in syria and ukraine...

russian weapon sales decreases as NATO grows hurts russia bigly.

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/weapons-sales

most of the other aspects are fairly fringe, as their customers are addicted to the oil/gas/coal they sell. i'm sure they'll offset it somewhat by shifting sales to countries like India, as they did in 2011-2015, unless the US eyes that market as well to choke Russia out.

as an asside though you seem to be post after post responding as if my point is these are THE justification for invasion, which im not. i simply pointed out NATO expansion can be bad for Russian business, even if it's not a legitimate justification for invading Ukraine, and even if it's still mostly if not all a land grab for Putin while he uses the economics and attacks on "ethnic Russians" as excuses. but excuses work best with a tinge of truth to them just like all lies.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Mar 16 2022 06:52am
Gold: 6.66
Mar 16 2022 07:02am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 16 2022 01:51pm)

Im kinda conflicted now, are you trolling or just blatantly racist? You usually are an outspoken critic of racism...
Mar 16 2022 07:14am
Quote (Neptunus @ 16 Mar 2022 13:02)
Im kinda conflicted now, are you trolling or just blatantly racist? You usually are an outspoken critic of racism...

SanduLungu is from Romania
he lives in a cart btw

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Mar 16 2022 07:15am
Gold: 7,398.00
Mar 16 2022 07:47am
Quote (SanduLungu @ Mar 16 2022 12:36pm)

etc.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10605567/Man-49-arrested-Poland-rape-19-year-old-refugee-promised-help-shelter.html

Are you from US or EU?
We don't have a rapist problem. We had incidents at the start when refugees just arrived in 2015 and "felt like home" but were detained sent to jail quickly so the message got around fast otherwise you'd expect 1 million rapes from 1 million refugees which is a blatant lie. If anything, Germany is a much safer place than the US with dindonothin problems or people randomly shooting others due to their small pipi problems at school or elsewhere. No refugee ever here had the idea of looting and ransacking poor neighbourhood businesses in the name of a fight against capitalism or their civil rights. US has got much more rapes, homicides, shooting and murders per capita than even a backwater EU country. Chicago is a frickin' war zone.
What happens in France is entirely a different story. They created their Banlieux themselves. The problems they face there have little to do with refugees but with years of failed politics over there. I won't comment on them because I am not French.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Mar 16 2022 08:06am
Gold: 13.37
Mar 16 2022 07:53am
Quote (babun1024 @ 16 Mar 2022 16:47)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10605567/Man-49-arrested-Poland-rape-19-year-old-refugee-promised-help-shelter.html

Are you from US or EU?
We don't have a rapist problem. We had incidents at the start when refugees just arrived in 2015 and "felt like home" but were detained sent to jail quickly so the message got around fast otherwise you'd expect 1 million rapes from 1 million refugees which is a blatant lie. If anything, Germany is a much safer place than the US where we don't have a dindonothin problems or people randomly shooting others due to their small pipi problems at school or elsewhere.
What happens is France is enzirely a different story. They created their Banleiux themselves. The problems they face there has little to do with refugees but with years of failed politics over there. I won't comment on them because I am not French.

He didn't pay that's it
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11891901911921934487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll