d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11821831841851864487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Mar 15 2022 04:50pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 15 2022 06:47pm)
stop spamming, war apologist.

regional security could have been achieved with de-escalation, normalisation, and trade. no one in their right mind would attack russia, and pootin knows that. the nation with the most nukes on this planet is 100% safe from military attacks by NATO members. so you'll have to come up with something better to support your claim that russia HAD to go to war, because that talking point is comprehensively debunked.

you know what causes the exact opposite of "regional security"? starting a war. so please, try again, or finally admit that your silly narrative that war was "inevitable" is bullshit.

On war apologist: Old Ferd seems pretty objective and unbiased on all this. Just getting to know this user but this is my impression.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 15 2022 04:50pm
Gold: 80,771.69
Mar 15 2022 04:51pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 14 2022 05:05am)
an explanation does not require a question. let me know if you need more basic stuff explained.

i saw someone trying (and failing) to make an argument based on erroneous assumptions, so i explained some relevant basic facts. how did you manage to not get that, lol?

fender: ukraine still isn't in the EU
djunior: look at this association agreement
fender: association is not the same as membership
ferdia: wHaT diD yUo eXpLaiN?!

Fender: Pfizer is a great company!
NewYorkStockExchange: Hold my beer.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 15 2022 04:54pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 16 2022 12:50am)
huh? typical fanatic ramblings

#gunskillpeople #neveragain

braindead biden (whom you worship) sent guns to Ukraine's cisgender heterosexual white nationalist white male colonisers

braindead biden singlehandedly sparked Russia's special gun control operation in Ukraine

your ilk are to blame for this
Gold: 80,771.69
Mar 15 2022 04:55pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 15 2022 02:54pm)

braindead biden (whom you worship) sent guns to Ukraine's cisgender heterosexual white nationalist white male colonisers

braindead biden singlehandedly sparked Russia's special gun control operation in Ukraine

*wernicke's aphasia
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 15 2022 04:56pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 15 2022 03:54pm)

is that sean hannity speak or tucker. can't tell the difference.
Gold: 88.21
Mar 15 2022 04:57pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 15 2022 03:56pm)
is that sean hannity speak or tucker. can't tell the difference.

difference between the two is hannity is a hardcore neo-con style rightist, who often makes fun of carlson for being soft and practically left leaning in some of his values
Mar 15 2022 04:57pm
seems like lefty trashes are Against gun control now?
Warn: 30%
Mar 15 2022 04:59pm
Quote (Skinned @ 15 Mar 2022 23:50)
On war apologist: Old Ferd seems pretty objective and unbiased on all this. Just getting to know this user but this is my impression.

well, he constantly looks for ways to blame "the west" for pootin's war and insists that russia simply had no choice but to attack ukraine - even though they could have withdrawn their troops, de-escalated, negotiated, and tried to normalise relations.
yes, he officially opposes the war itself, and i have no reason not to believe that, but he goes out of his way to find other culprits than pootin, performing severe mental gymnastics and denial in order to do so.

granted, he's not a complete russian bot like ampootin or that chopsticks guy, but trying to portray russias repeated invasions as a bothsidesism is pretty fucking hacky imo.
Gold: 26,704.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 15 2022 05:01pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 15 2022 10:47pm)
stop spamming, war apologist.

regional security could have been achieved with de-escalation, normalisation, and trade. no one in their right mind would attack russia, and pootin knows that. the nation with the most nukes on this planet is 100% safe from military attacks by NATO members. so you'll have to come up with something better to support your claim that russia HAD to go to war, because that talking point is comprehensively debunked.

you know what causes the exact opposite of "regional security"? starting a war. so please, try again, or finally admit that your silly narrative that war was "inevitable" is bullshit.

Ehmm, I made the topic. if you dont like conversing with me here, its pretty simple, either ignore everything i say, or go on your merry way to another topic. Dont hit your head on the way out. I note that (a) you did not confirm if you watched that video or (b) you did not offer a different action Russia could have taken to address its security concerns. for the X number of times, no one is disagreeing with the point that what Putin is doing is terrible, but your idea that Russia should just roll over and wave a white flag in the face of Nato expansion is just daft. If diplomacy fails, superpowers will just do w/e the hell they need to, if they perceive a threat.

also, i have no clue what ampootin means and i have no clue what bothsidesism means.

Google ampootin: I cant find anything for this.
Google bothsidesism: False balance, also bothsidesism, is a media bias in which journalists present an issue as being more balanced between opposing viewpoints than the evidence supports.

Ehmm, if I was not looking at this objectively then I would simply say the Putin is the bad guy, the Eu is the good guy and we need to send troops to stop the baddy before he takes over the world. but the world is not black and white, its an infinite shade of grey. not my fault if you don't get that. the fact is there IS East and West, they BOTH want to have it THEIR OWN WAY, and they are playing Chess with a literal country as pawns. therefore there is balance between the 2 sides, as both sides are literally shit for allowing it get to this stage.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 15 2022 05:11pm
Gold: 88.21
Mar 15 2022 05:02pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 15 2022 03:57pm)
seems like lefty trashes are Against gun control now?

true lefties have never been for gun control

at least i should clarify, they are for controlling the guns of those whom they disagree with politically. but want to remain armed themselves
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11821831841851864487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll