d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1180718081809181018114472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Dec 7 2022 12:44pm
Ukraine is fucked. Nice job NATO / EU

Estimated 100K + Ukrainian casualties at least (likely much more)
Russia building up for massive offensive
NATO countries running out of supplies (weapons / ammo) to send to Ukraine
Russia still making bank selling fossil fuels despite sanctions
Russia preparing for all out war

check this out, I think you'll find this interesting. There's a bit where he talks about US domestic issues but the rest is about Ukraine
(Check the channel too, there's more)

This post was edited by Djunior on Dec 7 2022 12:48pm
Gold: 32,517.50
Dec 7 2022 02:28pm
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 7 2022 06:44pm)
Ukraine is fucked. Nice job NATO / EU

Estimated 100K + Ukrainian casualties at least (likely much more)
NATO countries running out of supplies (weapons / ammo) to send to Ukraine
Russia still making bank selling fossil fuels despite sanctions

^Ferdia check this out, I think you'll find this interesting. There's a bit where he talks about US domestic issues but the rest is about Ukraine
(Check the channel too, there's more)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6C7YpEIl6U

Nice job NATO, way to invade Ukraine for literally no reason but to prop up your fascist dictatorship...

wait.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 7 2022 02:33pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 7 Dec 2022 21:28)
Nice job NATO, way to invade Ukraine for literally no reason but to prop up your fascist dictatorship...

wait.

This guy, Douglas MaxShit...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

- Donald Trump proposed Macgregor as ambassador to Germany, but the Senate blocked the nomination.
- In 2014, Macgregor went on Russian state-owned RT to express his opposition to U.S. intervention in the Kosovo War
- In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and was engaged in a conflict with Ukraine over its eastern parts, Macgregor appeared on Russian state-owned network RT where he called for the annexation of the Donbas
- In February 2022, Macgregor appeared on three Fox News programs to speak in support of Russia's actions.
- U.S. representative Liz Cheney said of Macgregor "This is the Putin wing of the GOP."

... ^_^
Gold: 457.00
Dec 7 2022 02:35pm
As Ukrainian combatant i read that thread with pleasure and popcorn. Go on, mates-)
Dec 7 2022 02:54pm
Nice going from the usual suspects, ignoring everything mentioned.

Ukraine is a mess and the sledgehammer is about to come down.

So much win

Edit:

For the ones that only like to watch their EU shit news, EU boss von der Leyen stated 100K Ukrainian soldiers killed but that part was deleted immediately ^_^

https://news.yahoo.com/von-der-leyen-statement-death-163600213.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAE63rDxyDYbiLIlQ4y29pGRvKT9PplEICBhxAJDaPcO9n_6CYI_Z97dGfRzq4XmqfX18QxMbOs6slp63xu0f2oRQjxLZ62eYhaoacvlumA9FpfGXDxgDT4QrZZK7UlPYiGhOlKTwd7Fq5HcnOgFLaQEmRATrrwzA0F0f2Rm49Gxl

This post was edited by Djunior on Dec 7 2022 03:00pm
Gold: 4,404.67
Dec 7 2022 03:38pm
Quote (Djunior @ 7 Dec 2022 19:44)

Quote (Djunior @ 7 Dec 2022 21:54)
the sledgehammer is about to come down.

We've been hearing these predictions about Russia's very imminent victory on the battlefield from you and your ilk since early June and they still haven't materialized. At this point, these predictions are a bit of a running joke. They remind me of QAnon supporters telling us that the kraken will soon be released and leave no stone unturned, or of Kari Lake reassuring us that the redshift will definitely happen and put her in the lead with the next batch of ballots.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Dec 7 2022 03:39pm
Dec 7 2022 03:55pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Dec 7 2022 10:38pm)
We've been hearing these predictions about Russia's very imminent victory on the battlefield from you and your ilk since early June and they still haven't materialized. At this point, these predictions are a bit of a running joke. They remind me of QAnon supporters telling us that the kraken will soon be released and leave no stone unturned, or of Kari Lake reassuring us that the redshift will definitely happen and put her in the lead with the next batch of ballots.

No you're wrong. I said at the beginning that it would be over in months but because the West supported Ukraine on a massive scale that obviously didn't happen.

However I added immediately Ukraine could never win because Russia hadn't even mobilized. Now Russia is mobilizing and gearing up for a massive offensive (700K troops are mentioned)

It's you and your ilk that've been cheering on Ukraine while the reality is that their soldiers were falling in masses.

They've only won time, won back a little ground at a huge cost and now Russia is getting ready for take two.

If you persist I've been saying this since June (when they had not even started to mobilize) then post quotes of mine proving that, lol.

Your Qanon mad rant isn't even worth addressing, gl with that.
Gold: 32,517.50
Dec 7 2022 04:24pm
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 7 2022 09:55pm)
No you're wrong. I said at the beginning that it would be over in months but because the West supported Ukraine on a massive scale that obviously didn't happen.

However I added immediately Ukraine could never win because Russia hadn't even mobilized. Now Russia is mobilizing and gearing up for a massive offensive (700K troops are mentioned)

It's you and your ilk that've been cheering on Ukraine while the reality is that their soldiers were falling in masses.

They've only won time, won back a little ground at a huge cost and now Russia is getting ready for take two.

If you persist I've been saying this since June (when they had not even started to mobilize) then post quotes of mine proving that, lol.

Your Qanon mad rant isn't even worth addressing, gl with that.

"Getting ready for take two"

Jesus do you even fucking hear yourself
Gold: 4,404.67
Dec 7 2022 04:30pm
Quote (Djunior @ 7 Dec 2022 22:55)

Russia's offense had already been stopped before large-scale Western weapons supplies arrived. They are what turned around the momentum and allowed Ukraine to go on the counteroffense for a bit, but they are not what originally stopped Russia.

Russia has already mobilized 300k quite recently. It stabilized their front, but didn't give them back the initiative. It also didn't prevent Ukraine from taking back Kherson. Nor did it lead to the Bachmut front getting overrun.
And even with this mobilization, there was already noticeable dissent and grumbling in Russia. Drafting twice as many folks, most of them against their will, will neither be easy nor without risk for Putin. How much difference it will make in a spring offense will depend on the quality of the training these conscripts will receive over the winter. Spoiler: it will suck.

Russia and Ukraine are both sustaining heavy losses. With the big difference being that Ukraine is fighting for its survival while Russia is fighting to restore some vague sense of former glory.

Guess we will have to wait and see how this plays out.

I will surely not sift through 1800 pages to find specific quotes, lol.

And yes, as early as June, the prevailing take from the "Russia will still win"-faction here in this thread was something to the gist of "Russia might have underestimated Ukraine and botched the initial attack by going in with too few troops - but once they take things seriously, they will steamroll Ukraine".

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Dec 7 2022 04:32pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 7 2022 04:53pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 7 Dec 2022 23:30)
I will surely not sift through 1800 pages to find specific quotes, lol..

FYI you have up to 25 posts per page in profile parameters.
"ahah i win"
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1180718081809181018114472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll