d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is Taxation Theft
Prev1171819202125Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 51.93
Dec 6 2019 10:02pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Dec 7 2019 03:00pm)
Thanks Doc!

This must be that super high iq you are so proud of.
Let me know when you take your meds and ill write this shit out for you in crayon.
Gold: 12.79
Dec 6 2019 10:03pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 6 2019 11:02pm)
This must be that super high iq you are so proud of.
Let me know when you take your meds and ill write this shit out for you in crayon.

My IQ is slightly above average, not super high. Luckily I am more successful then you government shills will ever be. Make sure your next response is in crayon or I might not be able to understand it, I mean it'll be because you're a mongoloid not because of the crayon but hey close enough!
Dec 6 2019 10:04pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Dec 7 2019 03:03pm)
My IQ is slightly above average, not super high. Luckily I am more successful then you government shills will ever be. Make sure your next response is in crayon or I might not be able to understand it, I mean it'll be because you're a mongoloid not because of the crayon but hey close enough!

Lol, prove you are more successful than me.
Keep in mind i have seen 4 continents and am retired at 34.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Dec 6 2019 10:05pm
Dec 6 2019 10:04pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 6 2019 11:04pm)
Lol, prove you are more successful than me.

I live my life, you life yours. All the proof I need my friend.
Dec 6 2019 10:05pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Dec 7 2019 03:04pm)
I live my life, you life yours. All the proof I need my friend.

Ok, well i have been to 19 states of the us, how much of australia have you seen :zzz:
You don't know shit about me, all you can do is talk trash and make boring statements about how smart you are.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Dec 6 2019 10:06pm
Dec 6 2019 10:06pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 6 2019 11:05pm)
Ok, well i have been to 19 states of the us, how much of australia have you seen :zzz:

You got me!
Dec 6 2019 10:09pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Dec 7 2019 03:06pm)
You got me!

Tell you what, ill post pictures of me in north queensland, fiji, vanuata, new caladonia, las vegas, new zealands south islands etc, then you post pics of your amazing life and we can let pard be the judge of how amazing your life is and how successful you are.
Everyone here knows i back up everything i say, lets see you do it, or you can climb back in your box and make up some vague excuse.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Dec 6 2019 10:10pm
Gold: 7,427.25
Dec 6 2019 10:11pm
Quote (mki @ Dec 6 2019 07:40pm)
You explain it to me, it's not my responsibility to go read the article.

That taxation is theft.

Which is clearly is a flat out lie.

If I am legally required to pay taxes and I don't pay it, that's theft.

You been tricked into believing the exact opposite of what clearly is objectively true and you have failed to provide any reasonable explanation or justification as to why you would state something that is a lie.

What's really happening here, is that large corporate donors of fossil fuel companies have paid a lot of money to feed you a talking point, that makes no sense and isn't supported by either major political party.

They have done this completely out of their own personal interests, which is to avoid taxation, even though those industries are heavily subsidized by US tax payer dollars through grants.

So they want you to pay them money for their services, pay taxes to subsidize their business, and then have their business be tax exempt.

From the perspective of their business, this is just smart money.

From the perspective of any sane individual, there is no logical conclusion that makes any sense other than that you have been tricked.

Which you have.

Because once you start believing nonsense like "taxation is theft," you're going to be way more open to their rest of their neoliberal policy ideas that haven't done the average person in American any good.

Which is what you are...

An average American...

And there you go with the personal insults, so this conversation is over.

Extremist bootlicker extraordinaire declares keeping your own money is theft, declares its an objective fact that its theft, and claims anyone who says taxation is theft is lying.

If you disagree with him them you have been tricked by some evil rich people who only care about money or you aren't "sane".
Really intellectually rigorous analysis there.

Can he address the points made? No.
Just presupposes if you have a different position you are lying and objectively wrong and goes on a basic bitch rant of anti-rich anti-capitalist tropes, impugning motives rather than challenging ideas. Pathetic.

Ooo he said the evil fossil fuels and corporate donors!! Scary!!

How could anyone honestly believe that people forcing you to give them your money is theft? Really crazy stuff guys!
The government owns you and your labor so it cant be theft! duh!

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Dec 6 2019 10:15pm
Dec 6 2019 10:12pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Dec 7 2019 03:11pm)
Extremist bootlicker extraordinaire declares keeping your own money is theft, declares its an objective fact that its theft, and claims anyone who says taxation is theft is lying.

If you disagree with him them you have been tricked by some evil rich people who only care about money or you aren't "sane".
Really intellectually rigorous analysis there.

Can he address the points made? No.
Just presupposes if you have a different position you are lying and objectively wrong and goes on a basic bitch rant of anti-rich anti-capitalist tropes, impugning motives rather than challenging ideas. Pathetic.

Ooo he said the evil fossil fuels and corporate donors!! Scary!!

How could anyone honestly believe that people forcing you to give them your money is theft? Really crazy stuff guys!
The government owns you and the your labor so it cant be theft! duh!

Corporate boot licker is fine with boss taking a larger share of your productivity.
Dec 6 2019 10:19pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Dec 6 2019 11:12pm)
Corporate boot licker is fine with boss taking a larger share of your productivity.

Boss is smarter and more talented than me, we have an agreement where he pays me X and I get X, this is of my own choice.

Caveat: except the government gets to take half which of course is not theft because "society"

Remember, if you were as valuable as you think you are, you would be the boss. Sorry kids, you aren't the 1% because you don't have the 1% work ethic, intelligence, etc. bow to daddy government because you can't do shit without them. You would've been the first to die in days past.

Ironically you don't even realize that most people like myself also do not like big corporations, but of course that is because they are corrupted by the big government mostly via regulation. Shocker. Government fails again.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Dec 6 2019 10:22pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1171819202125Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll