d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11731741751761774488Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 15 2022 06:24am
Quote (justhackitup @ 15 Mar 2022 12:24)
But how many of these deaths were from Covid? This is no time to be reckless!

Post your jackshit in a dedicated jackshit topic please.
Gold: 2.51
Mar 15 2022 06:34am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 15 2022 05:24am)
Post your jackshit in a dedicated jackshit topic please.

I won’t let democrats cover up Covid deaths because it’s convenient. Nope! How many are vaxed? Is there contact tracing? Remember Covid is serious you’re letting grandmothers be killed!

But seriously there’s a legit war going on, we can’t let people put the whole world at risk. Covid is the most important thing that’s ever happened and now with the commercials I hear on the radio about LONG Covid and the girl who’s brain is rotting and she’s winded when she walks up the stairs, we can’t push that deadly disease on the world again.

You reap what you sow

This post was edited by justhackitup on Mar 15 2022 06:37am
Gold: 26,669.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 15 2022 06:38am
Crimes/wrong doings committed against refugees are not something new in history and are always shit. If at all possible can everyone please try to have a bit of basic human decency when referring to this humanitarian crisis.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 15 2022 08:01am
Quote (ferdia @ 15 Mar 2022 13:38)
Crimes/wrong doings committed against refugees are not something new in history and are always shit. If at all possible can everyone please try to have a bit of basic human decency when referring to this humanitarian crisis.

this "inevitable" war you mean? poor vladimir defending himself against evil NATO aggression you mean? because they sure left him no other option but invading his neighbours, committing countless war crimes, and murdering fellow slavs because they had the audacity to choose democracy over dictatorship? drop the good guy act, war apologist.
Gold: 0.69
Mar 15 2022 08:14am
Quote (fender @ Mar 15 2022 03:01pm)
this "inevitable" war you mean? poor vladimir defending himself against evil NATO aggression you mean? because they sure left him no other option but invading his neighbours, committing countless war crimes, and murdering fellow slavs because they had the audacity to choose democracy over dictatorship? drop the good guy act, war apologist.

are you defending the western (US) politics? 😂
Mar 15 2022 08:38am
Quote (fender @ Mar 15 2022 02:01pm)

google the term war apologist. Your confusing understanding why something was going to happen ("Russia is about to invade Ukraine") with defending said action("Russia invaded Ukraine"). No one is defending Russia's actions, we are simply outlining the logic (from Putin's standpoint) of Russia's/Putins actions. To "double down" (as you would put it) : Russia had no option from their standpoint, but to invade Ukraine. That is not being as war apologist. It is not defending Russia or Putin, it is simply outlining a point of view based on the geopolitical position Russia found itself in. If you think thats being a war apologist then to balance the books I would add: Nato and the West wanted to expand, they do this as it aligns with their core strategies. This was called out for the last 10 years, year on year, as aggressive moves against Russia. Russia is not expansionist. I am not apologizing for their behavior, I am merely outlining it and understanding it. Neither America, Nato, the EU or Russia is blameless here.

If you still dont get it, then its like a game of chess. some moves force a specific response from your opponent, with the West on one side of the board and Russia on the other.

Try looking and debating/defending different viewpoints before landing on your own viewpoint. If you never did that before now is a good time to start. I expect this is going to fall on deaf ears, just like every one of your posts in this topic. your going to read this, be triggered by some word or sentence and launch into yet another stream of flowery words with absolutely little or no meaning. Cathy Newman much.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 15 2022 08:53am
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 15 2022 08:52am
Quote (ferdia @ 15 Mar 2022 14:38)
google the term war apologist. Your confusing understanding why something was going to happen ("Russia is about to invade Ukraine") with defending said action("Russia invaded Ukraine"). No one is defending Russia's actions, we are simply outlining the logic (from Putin's standpoint) of Russia's/Putins actions. To "double down" (as you would put it) : Russia had no option from their standpoint, but to invade Ukraine. That is not being as war apologist. It is not defending Russia or Putin, it is simply outlining a point of view based on the geopolitical position Russia found itself in. If you think thats being a war apologist then to balance the books I would add: Nato and the West wanted to expand, they do this as it aligns with their core strategies. This was called out for the last 10 years, year on year, as aggressive moves against Russia. Russia is not expansionist. I am not apologizing for their behavior, I am merely outlining it and understanding it. Neither America, Nato, the EU or Russia is blameless here.

Try looking and debating/defending different viewpoints before landing on your own viewpoint. If you never did that before now is a good time to start.

Shall you take the place of these civilians who got their homes bombed.
Since "Russia has no option" the hell, take their place RIGHT NOW.
Mar 15 2022 08:54am
If you dont understand what I wrote, read it again.
Gold: 0.69
Mar 15 2022 08:59am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 15 2022 03:52pm)
Shall you take the place of these civilians who got their homes bombed.
Since "Russia has no option" the hell, take their place RIGHT NOW.

i thought they bombing buildings where those nazi fighters hiding no?

like the hospital TV is crring bout those bombed children?
russia telling 3 days in a row that they knew there no kids and others inside that hospital, only armed fighters. telling that 3 days in a row that they will bomb it. after bombing it our media is „surprised and shocked by that cruel move“

its fuckin bullshit what western media telling you, its just fuckin bullshit.

ferdia is right.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 15 2022 09:23am
Quote (ferdia @ 15 Mar 2022 15:38)

If you still dont get it, then its like a game of chess. some moves force a specific response from your opponent, with the West on one side of the board and Russia on the other.

Try looking and debating/defending different viewpoints before landing on your own viewpoint. If you never did that before now is a good time to start. I expect this is going to fall on deaf ears, just like every one of your posts in this topic. your going to read this, be triggered by some word or sentence and launch into yet another stream of flowery words with absolutely little or no meaning. Cathy Newman much.

wrong. of course russia had different options, for example NOT invading and withdrawing the troops. what exactly do you think made that impossible? you repeatedly insisting they didn't have any option but start a war is why it's correct to call you a war apologist. even some of putin's generals were surprised he actually started a full blown war, invading the whole country. that wouldn't be the case if it really was "inevitable". it was a possibility, sure, i always acknowledged that, but it was far from the only option.

"russia is not expansionist"?! have you forgotten about 2014? 2008? restoring soviet glory to russia has been one of pootin's obsessions / promises ever since he first took office. you can't possibly be ignorant enough to not know that, lol. stop making excuses for the murdering war-mongerer.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11731741751761774488Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll