d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11651661671681694491Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 14 2022 02:10am
Quote (Goomshill @ 14 Mar 2022 08:08)
In response to Ukraine's purported 16,000 foreign fighters from the west, Russia claims it has recruited 16,000 shia fighters from syria and iran and is bringing them to ukraine. Making that comparison to the Syrian War a bit more literal. Same countries in a proxy war, same weapons, same brutality, different climate

I wonder how long it will take until some of these Syrians and Iranians use the wide-open borders to move into the EU and apply for asylum... *sigh*
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 14 2022 02:19am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 14 Mar 2022 08:10)
I wonder how long it will take until some of these Syrians and Iranians use the wide-open borders to move into the EU and apply for asylum... *sigh*

it's like nazis: hard to find them in the regular population, but they are still here.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 14 2022 02:30am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 14 2022 09:08am)
In response to Ukraine's purported 16,000 foreign fighters from the west, Russia claims it has recruited 16,000 shia fighters from syria and iran and is bringing them to ukraine. Making that comparison to the Syrian War a bit more literal. Same countries in a proxy war, same weapons, same brutality, different climate

This is not true :)
It makes sense for the US to find a use for their defeated Jihadi lapdogs from Syria in this war, they already have a grudge against Russia anyway. Highly doubtful the numbers are anything close to 16k.
Iran however, is not Russia's lapdog, and the pro Iran fighters have enough on their plate already. There might a few who go, but not in meaningful numbers.
Gold: 1,978.00
Mar 14 2022 02:39am
Those 16,000 foreign volunteers are very brave and honorable. In fact, I volunteer the Left-wing residents of PARD to do your part, and join the fight.

Go on, do it. It's just the Russians, can't be all that bad, right? Make us proud.
Gold: 751.50
Mar 14 2022 03:47am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 14 2022 09:10am)

not to mention all the weapons that are given out there like candy

this shit will bite us in the ass again, 100%

we are already getting swarmed by illegal trash again (probably those who were stuck in belarus) with the "ukranian student" fake story

i am happy to shelter ukranian civilians, but we are losing control again

Quote (Nibthebarb @ Mar 14 2022 09:39am)
Those 16,000 foreign volunteers are very brave and honorable. In fact, I volunteer the Left-wing residents of PARD to do your part, and join the fight.

Go on, do it. It's just the Russians, can't be all that bad, right? Make us proud.

the people who demand an escalation the most are the last people to go themselves or send their children/husbands etc to fight

they didnt even know where ukraine was until putin invaded

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Mar 14 2022 03:49am
Warn: 30%
Mar 14 2022 04:01am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 14 Mar 2022 10:47)
not to mention all the weapons that are given out there like candy

this shit will bite us in the ass again, 100%

we are already getting swarmed by illegal trash again (probably those who were stuck in belarus) with the "ukranian student" fake story

i am happy to shelter ukranian civilians, but we are losing control again

the people who demand an escalation the most are the last people to go themselves or send their children/husbands etc to fight

they didnt even know where ukraine was until putin invaded

who are those people 'demanding an escalation'? millions of "lefties" are taking to the streets, demonstrating for PEACE.

i mean, everybody knows how faux news npcs like yourself bought into the "russia will never attack, it's just western propaganda" narrative, how you kept shilling for putin and blaming "the west", so it isn't exactly surprising to see you still live in fantasy land, i'm just wondering what the mental gymnastics are behind this particular spin.

maybe, no wait, most certainly you should just stfu about this whole war. you've been wrong about it every step along the way, so do everyone (including yourself) the favour and zip it, ampootin.
Mar 14 2022 04:04am
Quote (fender @ Mar 14 2022 11:01am)
who are those people 'demanding an escalation'? millions of "lefties" are taking to the streets, demonstrating for PEACE.

i mean, everybody knows how faux news npcs like yourself bought into the "russia will never attack, it's just western propaganda" narrative, how you kept shilling for putin and blaming "the west", so it isn't exactly surprising to see you still live in fantasy land, i'm just wondering what the mental gymnastics are behind this particular spin.

maybe, no wait, most certainly you should just stfu about this whole war. you've been wrong about it every step along the way, so do everyone (including yourself) the favour and zip it, ampootin.

nobody talked to you once again dipshit

let me still add a few quick words for you: parts of the german media literally call for an escalation (the springer scumbags especially), we let ukranian dumbasses demanding a no fly zone on prime time tv among other things

i never shilled for anyone buddy and btw, you dipshits were calling for world war 3 under trump and you have the nerve to talk shit me, because i didnt expect an actual invasion

stop making shit up

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Mar 14 2022 04:10am
Warn: 30%
Mar 14 2022 04:07am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 14 Mar 2022 11:04)
nobody talked to you once again dipshit

from obvious lie straight into dodge. how unexpected.

guess what, "nobody talked to you once again dipshit" actually applies to your own post, so maybe think of a different way to deflect from you lies, especially in a public discussion forum, lol.

again, you've been wrong all along, so stop spreading your pootin propaganda here. just stfu, ampootin.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 14 2022 04:23am
Quote (fender @ Mar 14 2022 11:07am)
from obvious lie straight into dodge. how unexpected.

guess what, "nobody talked to you once again dipshit" actually applies to your own post, so maybe think of a different way to deflect from you lies, especially in a public discussion forum, lol.

again, you've been wrong all along, so stop spreading your pootin propaganda here. just stfu, ampootin.

Why don't you shits expand the EU all the way to China's borders, imagine the major war you can enjoy wouldn't it be wonderful.

Just follow the same tactics you've employed in Ukraine like offering them trade deals, pay their outstanding gas bills worth several billion, wave EU flags on main city square in the capital etc.

Inb4 all countries on China's border are free sovereign nations that can decide for themselves if they want to join the EU and NATO

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 14 2022 04:24am
Mar 14 2022 04:34am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 14 2022 11:23am)
Why don't you shits expand the EU all the way to China's borders, imagine the major war you can enjoy wouldn't it be wonderful.

Just follow the same tactics you've employed in Ukraine like offering them trade deals, pay their outstanding gas bills worth several billion, wave EU flags on main city square in the capital etc.

Inb4 all countries on China's border are free sovereign nations that can decide for themselves if they want to join the EU and NATO

fenderp has no standpoint on anything, its just attacking people in bad faith

thats german political culture for you, it does not matter, what you say, its who says it

i mean we are still waiting for trump to start ww3 and turn the united states into a hitler style dictatorship among other ridiculous bullshit, but he attacks people for thinking that the ukraine invasion was unlikely (we know by now that even russian officers were caught by suprise)

gotta love these dudes who celebrate getting 1 thing out of a 100 right even when that "1" is just a braindead mainstream media repitition
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11651661671681694491Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll