d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev115161718194502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2022 01:26pm
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 25 2022 01:59pm)
English must be your third language.

That's 2 more than you.
Gold: 63.70
Feb 25 2022 02:26pm
Quote (Gafman @ Feb 25 2022 06:35pm)
Then why does the "deep-state" not fight back to protect Ukraine ? I mean.. they seem to be on their own. The deep-state doesn't want to defend itself ?

deepstates falling apart,
they lost control of iranian military
they lost control of north korea
they going to lose control of the global financial system

https://www.opindia.com/2022/02/russia-ukraine-invasion-bioweapons-labs-patrushev-putin-wuhan-coronavirus/

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 25 2022 03:48pm
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 25 2022 06:59pm)
English must be your third language.

it actually is. it's also ranked 3rd by the grade and my skill in it
that's still most likely 2 more languages than you can speak lmao

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Feb 25 2022 03:49pm
Gold: 285.00
Feb 25 2022 03:57pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Feb 25 2022 04:48pm)
it actually is. it's also ranked 3rd by the grade and my skill in it
that's still most likely 2 more languages than you can speak lmao

I can read/write spanish and even speak it at a kids level. I lived in Germany for two years and learned a lot of that (then) but I am illiterate in the language.

I also have a translator on a stick that never fails me.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 25 2022 03:58pm
Feb 25 2022 04:00pm
George Webb post
Fear in the streets of Ukraine! Oops, that’s dancing! Missed another one CNN!
https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1497006501512327169
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 25 2022 04:04pm
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 25 2022 09:57pm)
I can read/write spanish and even speak it at a kids level. I lived in Germany for two years and learned a lot of that (then) but I am illiterate in the language.

I also have a translator on a stick that never fails me.

kid's level of spanish and german which is even worse
basically confirming what I said, that you know 1 language.
gotcha
Gold: 12,700.00
Feb 25 2022 04:10pm
Quote (ferdia @ 25 Jan 2022 11:32)
Any Topic's about the Russia / Ukraine issue ?

In summary ~ the EU wants Ukraine as a trade partner and Ally
Russia sees this as a Red line similar to the US-Cuban Missile Crisis
In this instance however the EU and US are not backing down
Therefore invasion by Russia into Ukraine is inevitable
i.e. A perfect example of US-EU politicians complete failure at diplomacy
The only winner here is China which appears to be the only super power with a credible long term plan

You are 100% correct Russia does not want west to move any closer than it already is.

Also west helped overthrow elected president with Maidan square crisis 2013 at Ukraine*, later all EU countries joined in and went to witness the legitimacy of new government which was achieved by questionable methods.
Then came in the Russia hate and Ukraine started a civil war against all Russia minded.
Donetsk & Luhansk 2 big old cities which both had around ~ 500k residents also had a majority of Russia minded people. Since situated near the eastern border of Russia.
And so they were having a civil war and no Western media was interested.
From 2013 until now. It took 7 years of Ukraine's nationalists war on Ukraine's Russia minded until Russia had enough and interfered. The main issue for Russia to attack was not only the civil war of course.
Now I heard how Facebook quickly censored a video that showed how Russian troops entered either Donetsk or Luhansk and the people were celebrating around the war machinery.
I must say I am happy for Donetsk & Luhansk people and am proud to say that if similar overthrow happened here I just couldn't start slaughtering fin-swedes in our country even if my government told me to.
Less happily I would be asking world to help me after angering Sweden so much that they would attack Finland. *Although I know in reality we would definately win :D
Stay awake of world politics or fall in to the media lies.

Kind of straying off my case all over this message. So keep in mind these are individual thoughts of a guy who followed the politics as they happened and cared to pay attention to specific details of all the propaganda and media coming from all over west and east to come to these conclusions.

I can't understand how weapons, bombs, soldiers and NATO could bring peace when there is mutual assured destruction ahead that way.
+ In Finland's case NATO is direct violation of peace treaty between Russia. That treaty was made after our small country just couldn't hold back big USSR even with help of Germany. In that treaty are some specific rules Finland has followed to this date to maintain neutrality and hopefully continues to.
Oh yeah and "we" were with AXIS back then and good pals of Hitler for a moment at least. Until they got mad because Finland made peace treaty with Russia and that led to War of Lapland and Germans burned Lapland down while they fled. I still hold small grudge when I enter Lidl market. ;)

Just saying be nice to your neighbors. Make love not war.

This post was edited by ZukiZuki on Feb 25 2022 04:16pm
Feb 25 2022 04:19pm

While we're all distracted
https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2022/02/24/national-vaccine-quietly-rolled-out/

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Feb 25 2022 04:27pm
Gold: 1,982.00
Feb 25 2022 06:03pm
Quote (ZukiZuki @ Feb 25 2022 05:10pm)
You are 100% correct Russia does not want west to move any closer than it already is.

Also west helped overthrow elected president with Maidan square crisis 2013 at Ukraine*, later all EU countries joined in and went to witness the legitimacy of new government which was achieved by questionable methods.
Then came in the Russia hate and Ukraine started a civil war against all Russia minded.
Donetsk & Luhansk 2 big old cities which both had around ~ 500k residents also had a majority of Russia minded people. Since situated near the eastern border of Russia.
And so they were having a civil war and no Western media was interested.
From 2013 until now. It took 7 years of Ukraine's nationalists war on Ukraine's Russia minded until Russia had enough and interfered. The main issue for Russia to attack was not only the civil war of course.
Now I heard how Facebook quickly censored a video that showed how Russian troops entered either Donetsk or Luhansk and the people were celebrating around the war machinery.
I must say I am happy for Donetsk & Luhansk people and am proud to say that if similar overthrow happened here I just couldn't start slaughtering fin-swedes in our country even if my government told me to.
Less happily I would be asking world to help me after angering Sweden so much that they would attack Finland. *Although I know in reality we would definately win :D
Stay awake of world politics or fall in to the media lies.

Kind of straying off my case all over this message. So keep in mind these are individual thoughts of a guy who followed the politics as they happened and cared to pay attention to specific details of all the propaganda and media coming from all over west and east to come to these conclusions.

I can't understand how weapons, bombs, soldiers and NATO could bring peace when there is mutual assured destruction ahead that way.
+ In Finland's case NATO is direct violation of peace treaty between Russia. That treaty was made after our small country just couldn't hold back big USSR even with help of Germany. In that treaty are some specific rules Finland has followed to this date to maintain neutrality and hopefully continues to.
Oh yeah and "we" were with AXIS back then and good pals of Hitler for a moment at least. Until they got mad because Finland made peace treaty with Russia and that led to War of Lapland and Germans burned Lapland down while they fled. I still hold small grudge when I enter Lidl market. ;)

Just saying be nice to your neighbors. Make love not war.

The problem isn't the other country, but the people who want to war with other country because "they have enough". Justice doesn't work like that, personal feeling have no place in a court of justice, and military are not for invading others. Justice cannot be demanded, the only proper respond to oppressor are to expose their evils. In a word, the issues are that people are sinful, and not enough people in Russia care what Putin is doing.
Gold: 109,092.85
Warn: 10%
Feb 25 2022 06:13pm
If Russia really did have legitimate complaints against Ukraine...
Why didn't they take their evidence to the UN to begin with and push hard on it.

Starting a war seems like a last resort situation.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev115161718194502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll