d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1154155156157158298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2017 12:58am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 14 2017 10:22pm)
Spoon feed what, you're a broken record linking the same dogshit source which has been debunked as a website strictly for evolution denying, young earth creationist fundies.
Of course that website covers their own ass in the case of being wrong by upfront telling it's readers:
"It is not our purpose to attempt to persuade you that all of our views are correct. We have presented what we believe to be the truth."

As opposed to you who is wrong, and willfully ignorant about it.
So ignorant you ignore the sites own warning and attempt to pass it off as some sort of fact.

Catholics are Christians
Feel free to continue and embarrass yourself by claiming otherwise.
A Christian that doesn't know what Christianity is, this is great. :rofl:

At least the website I linked is a more valid source than what you linked. Lmfao at you linking wikipedia as a valid source of information.
It is you who is wrong and not I. I reckon you didn't even read the first sentence of the latest valid source I posted.

Catholics are not Christians.
I am not surprised that you do not know this as you have never actually been in both Churches and actually seen what I am talking about.
Feel free to continue your ignorance if it helps you sleep at night.
Gold: 90.58
Jul 15 2017 12:59am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 14 2017 10:58pm)

wait wut?
Gold: 1,532.01
Jul 15 2017 04:12am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 15 2017 07:58am)
At least the website I linked is a more valid source than what you linked. Lmfao at you linking wikipedia as a valid source of information.
It is you who is wrong and not I. I reckon you didn't even read the first sentence of the latest valid source I posted.

I am not surprised that you do not know this as you have never actually been in both Churches and actually seen what I am talking about.

Wikipedia is actually mostly a reliable source of information and data. At any rate, it's going to be unbiased, unlike any christian website you source from.

Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jul 15 2017 07:59am)
wait wut?

Catholicism is not quite his brand of lunacy.

This post was edited by GetOnYourKnees on Jul 15 2017 04:13am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 15 2017 07:14am
'Catholics are not Christians'

define Christian. People who go to church ? Jesus didn't go to church. He preached on hills or at the customs-officer's house. When he was at the temple, he overthrew the tables of the merchants. And he was crucified at the plot of the priests of the time, the pharisee

How about, Christian is a guy with a cross at his neck. Check this pic:

This post was edited by the_rest on Jul 15 2017 07:22am
Gold: 1.50
Jul 15 2017 08:45am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 15 2017 01:58am)

Yawn.
You don't know what it means to be Christian.
Thanks for spending the last few pages proving it.
I have urged you to look into it, spend even a few minutes to educate yourself,
But you are hell bent on airing your ignorance out on D2JSP for everyone to see.

https://www.gotquestions.org/branches-of-Christianity.html
Today, most scholars identify three major branches of Christianity: Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and Protestantism, which are subdivided into other branches. Sometimes Anglicanism is listed as a fourth branch; sometimes it is listed as part of Protestantism.
Roman Catholicism. Catholicism is the largest and most visible branch of Christianity, and it is what many people automatically think of when they think of Christianity.

You have spent your whole life claiming to be a Christian, while lacking the fundamental knowledge of what it is to be a Christian.
How embarrassing for you.

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Jul 15 2017 08:46am
Jul 15 2017 11:27pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 16 2017 12:45am)
Yawn.
You don't know what it means to be Christian.
Thanks for spending the last few pages proving it.
I have urged you to look into it, spend even a few minutes to educate yourself,
But you are hell bent on airing your ignorance out on D2JSP for everyone to see.

Today, most scholars identify three major branches of Christianity: Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and Protestantism, which are subdivided into other branches. Sometimes Anglicanism is listed as a fourth branch; sometimes it is listed as part of Protestantism.
Roman Catholicism. Catholicism is the largest and most visible branch of Christianity, and it is what many people automatically think of when they think of Christianity.

You have spent your whole life claiming to be a Christian, while lacking the fundamental knowledge of what it is to be a Christian.
How embarrassing for you.

Oh please, I know a lot more than you. I have spent the last few pages proving just that.
You have yet to debunk any of the links that I posted let alone the fact that I have actually been to both kinds of Churches and have seen the difference first hand.

Did you know that the Catholics believe that the pope is the mediator between God and man? They believe in this hierarchy because it is man based.
Then again, you wouldn't know that would you? Oh and I wasn't Christian my whole life, I've already given my testimony though.

I do not see how you think you know more than somebody who has actually been in both Churches and seen the difference. Then again, what do you know?
That is why it is very hard to believe your words to be credible in any way, shape or form.
Jul 16 2017 03:44am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 16 2017 12:27am)
Oh please, I know a lot more than you. I have spent the last few pages proving just that.
You have yet to debunk any of the links that I posted let alone the fact that I have actually been to both kinds of Churches and have seen the difference first hand.

Did you know that the Catholics believe that the pope is the mediator between God and man? They believe in this hierarchy because it is man based.
Then again, you wouldn't know that would you? Oh and I wasn't Christian my whole life, I've already given my testimony though.

I do not see how you think you know more than somebody who has actually been in both Churches and seen the difference. Then again, what do you know?
That is why it is very hard to believe your words to be credible in any way, shape or form.

It's evident your real life experiences have taught you nothing.
If you can't take the websites own warning that they don't work with facts, just opinions. I don't know what to tell you.

But your source agrees with me anyways.
Catholicism is the largest and most visible branch of Christianity, and it is what many people automatically think of when they think of Christianity.

Thanks for playing.
Maybe this will motivate you to learn something.
If you're even capable of learning.
Jul 16 2017 04:27am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 16 2017 07:44pm)
It's evident your real life experiences have taught you nothing.
If you can't take the websites own warning that they don't work with facts, just opinions. I don't know what to tell you.

But your source agrees with me anyways.
Catholicism is the largest and most visible branch of Christianity, and it is what many people automatically think of when they think of Christianity.

Thanks for playing.
Maybe this will motivate you to learn something.
If you're even capable of learning.

At least I have had real life experiences which is more than I can say about you.
Ofcourse you don't know what to tell me when you've run out of things to say. You just have to agree with what I say.

Hah, are you trying to feed me your unreliable words again? So typical of you.
Why don't you try reading the whole bible for once?
Jul 16 2017 04:33am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 16 2017 05:27am)
At least I have had real life experiences which is more than I can say about you.
Ofcourse you don't know what to tell me when you've run out of things to say. You just have to agree with what I say.

Hah, are you trying to feed me your unreliable words again? So typical of you.
Why don't you try reading the whole bible for once?

How is that agreeing with what you say?
I'm using your own source to prove you wrong, on some elementary knowledge of Christianity.

Do you still think Catholics are not Christians?
Jul 16 2017 04:59am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 16 2017 08:33pm)
How is that agreeing with what you say?
I'm using your own source to prove you wrong, on some elementary knowledge of Christianity.

Do you still think Catholics are not Christians?

How is what agreeing with what I say?
Does this mean that if you're using a source about Christianity that you finally believe that everything that Jesus said is true?

Surely you would believe the sources that you yourself reference.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1154155156157158298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll